• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

HandOfNephthys' Application

1. In-game name: HandOfNephthys
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 17
  3. Previous Bans: None so far, believe it or not.
  4. Referral(s): None. Though I have referred several people to this server based entirely on what I have read on these forums, and day-um, does this server looks good.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: How could you say no to this face?
  6. Reasons you should NOT be accepted: I have referred Archmage_Lloyd to this server. I can see no good coming from this decision (I'm just kidding, he will be a great addition to the server, I am sure).
  7. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Found out about this place whilst taming the fiercely judgemental jungles of obscure reddit posts.
  8. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes.
  9. Additional Info:

• I am equal parts handsome and sarcastic.
  • I can speak a grand total of 1 (one) languages, making me monolingual.
  • Nephthys is an Egyptian goddess, and is pronounced Nef-tis.
  • I am an official artist for the EvilMinecraft mod.
  • I have created two private texture-packs, entirely from scratch (though expect to see one of them soon, as part of a previously mentioned mod).
  • Forgive the ego-stroke, but I am also a talented skin-maker.
  • I have plenty of experience in administrating popular servers (Styx City used to have around 60-90 players on at all times).
  • I have plenty of experience with hardcore servers (though not in ones of this caliber).
  • I mildly dislike writing applications based solely around personal achievements, as I always feel egocentric, which fills me with a need to point out personal flaws.
  • I have a bad habit of forgoing professional formats in applications in the hopes that the reviewer can get a sense of who I am, as opposed to what I want the reviewer to think I am.
  • I dislike mushrooms.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing

Though I'm not to fond of people making a joke out of applications, you put effort into the whole thing, and everything seems good.
So, welcome aboard. Please check your inbox.
@Hand