• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Visigoth [Neutral] - [Recruiting]

1.) In-game name: MichaelofKilmer
2.) Age: 15
3.) Timezone/Country: EST/USA
4.) Reason for joining: Protection, mainly. The location is also great for me.
5.) Playtime on HC: I'd estimate 1.5-2 years.
6.) Classes/Profession: I am a disciple as of now, and I plan on becoming a scribe.
7.) What I can provide: Mining 10%, PvP 40%, and Building 50%.
8.) I will be getting Teamspeak, and I do have a mic (though it really isn't that good).
9.) Agree to all the rules: Yep
10.) Previous Towns: None

UberKat

Wood
#1 in game name: UberKat
#2 Age: 16
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): EST, east coast US
#4 Why do you want to join: My friends are moving here, and the town looks safe because of the Neutral status
#5 How long have you played hc: For one week, but I've been watching my friend play on it for a year now
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: I am already a necromancer, and I will be any prof you need me to be :)
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: Iam an extermely good miner, and a decent pvp'er, but not a super good builder.
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I have a teamspeak, and a mic, but it's not that good.
#9 Do you agree to all the rules: But of course.
#10 Previous towns: N/A

#1 in game name: UberKat
#2 Age: 16
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): EST, east coast US
#4 Why do you want to join: My friends are moving here, and the town looks safe because of the Neutral status
#5 How long have you played hc: For one week, but I've been watching my friend play on it for a year now
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: I am already a necromancer, and I will be any prof you need me to be :)
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: Iam an extermely good miner, and a decent pvp'er, but not a super good builder.
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I have a teamspeak, and a mic, but it's not that good.
#9 Do you agree to all the rules: But of course.

I think you seem legit

1.) In-game name: MichaelofKilmer
2.) Age: 15
3.) Timezone/Country: EST/USA
4.) Reason for joining: Protection, mainly. The location is also great for me.
5.) Playtime on HC: I'd estimate 1.5-2 years.
6.) Classes/Profession: I am a disciple as of now, and I plan on becoming a scribe.
7.) What I can provide: Mining 10%, PvP 40%, and Building 50%.
8.) I will be getting Teamspeak, and I do have a mic (though it really isn't that good).
9.) Agree to all the rules: Yep
10.) Previous Towns: None

Emmmmm ya your in

dashi619

Wood
THE TOWNSHIP APP
Application format
#1 in game name: Dashi619
#2 Age: 22
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): Arizona (yes we are special and have our own timezone.)
#4 Why do you want to join: Was looking for a town and this one fits my requirements, and undercity reminds me of the town Underdark.
#5 How long have you played hc: On and off since before pvp was enabled on MC.
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: I haven't decided what I'm going to do after crafter yet, but I plan on going into the runeblade class.
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: mine 90% build 90% pvp 15%
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: Teamspeak Yes, mic no.
#9 Do you agree to all the rules: Yea
#10 Previous towns: Underdark (previous map in a galaxy far far away)

THE TOWNSHIP APP
Application format
#1 in game name: Dashi619
#2 Age: 22
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): Arizona (yes we are special and have our own timezone.)
#4 Why do you want to join: Was looking for a town and this one fits my requirements, and undercity reminds me of the town Underdark.
#5 How long have you played hc: On and off since before pvp was enabled on MC.
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: I haven't decided what I'm going to do after crafter yet, but I plan on going into the runeblade class.
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: mine 90% build 90% pvp 15%
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: Teamspeak Yes, mic no.
#9 Do you agree to all the rules: Yea
#10 Previous towns: Underdark (previous map in a galaxy far far away)
Dude i talked to you today and ACCEPTED WELCOME TO VISIGOTH

duncan0624

Wood
Township Application

#1 In game name: duncan0624
#2 Age: 14
#3 Timezone/ country (state if you wish not required.): EST/USA
#4 Why do you want to join: My friends are moving to the town and also for protection.
#5 How long have you played hc: Around a year but I'm not entirely sure.
#6 What classes/ Profession do you plan on being: I plan on being a mystic as well as an enchanter.
#7 What can you do: mine 40% build 60% pvp 15%
#8 Do you have teamspeak and a mic: I have a mic and I plan to get teamspeak.
#9 Do you agree to all the rules: Yes
#10 Previous towns: none

DarkFlint

Wood
#1 in game name: DarkFlint
#2 Age: 15
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): EST/US
#4 Why do you want to join: For protection and to be with my friends Pieworship, Duncan0624, and MichaelofKilmer
#5 How long have you played hc: About a year, I took a break for a while though
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: I'm currently a DreadKnight and plan to become a miner.
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: mine:60% pvp:20% build:20%
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I don't have team speak yet, but I plan to get it soon, and I also have a good mic.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Township Application

#1 In game name: duncan0624
#2 Age: 14
#3 Timezone/ country (state if you wish not required.): EST/USA
#4 Why do you want to join: My friends are moving to the town and also for protection.
#5 How long have you played hc: Around a year but I'm not entirely sure.
#6 What classes/ Profession do you plan on being: I plan on being a mystic as well as an enchanter.
#7 What can you do: mine 40% build 60% pvp 15%
#8 Do you have teamspeak and a mic: I have a mic and I plan to get teamspeak.
#10 Previous towns: none
#1 in game name: DarkFlint
#2 Age: 15
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): EST/US
#4 Why do you want to join: For protection and to be with my friends Pieworship, Duncan0624, and MichaelofKilmer
#5 How long have you played hc: About a year, I took a break for a while though
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: I'm currently a DreadKnight and plan to become a miner.
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: mine:60% pvp:20% build:20%
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I don't have team speak yet, but I plan to get it soon, and I also have a good mic.

I looked into both of you and you seem alright. Accepted ^^

collin_4110- I assume its okay to review apps into the town since I was bumped up to manager. You werent exactly clear on what I am supposed to do.

#1 in game name: Shadowriftslair
#2 Age: 27
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): Central Time
#4 Why do you want to join: I am looking for small farm town
#5 How long have you played hc: 4 days
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: Dreadknight/Smith
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: PVP 2% Mine 80 % build 18 %
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I have teamspeak but can only use mic once ina while
#10 Previous towns: None

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
#1 in game name: Shadowriftslair
#2 Age: 27
#3 Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): Central Time
#4 Why do you want to join: I am looking for small farm town
#5 How long have you played hc: 4 days
#6 What classes/prof do you plan on being: Dreadknight/Smith
#7 What can you do example: mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%: PVP 2% Mine 80 % build 18 %
#8 Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I have teamspeak but can only use mic once ina while
#10 Previous towns: None
accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1364783665][/DOUBLEPOST]To all who has been accepted- PM collin, drew, or me in game to get the cords to the town ^^

Somtimz

Wood
IGN: Somtimz
Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): Est/Canada
How long have you played HC: around 2 months
What classes/prof do you plan on being: I plan on being a ranger
What can you do (Example- mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%): Mine 20%, Build 40%, and pvp 40%
Why do you want to join: I want to join because, i have heard it was safe, and i would like to be a member of the community and meet new people
What is the keyword?: Red.
Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I have the teamspeak application, it's just that my mike broke recently, and i don't have a mic for the time being.
Do you agree to all the rules: Yes i do
Previous towns and why did you leave?: None

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
What can you do (Example- mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%): Mine 20%, Build 40%, and pvp 40%
Why do you want to join: I want to join because, i have heard it was safe, and i would like to be a member of the community and meet new people
What is the keyword?: Im not sure what you mean by this.
Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: I have the teamspeak application, it's just that my mike broke recently, and i don't have a mic for the time being.

Please review the opening post and find the keyword. Once you find it edit your post and reply to the thread so I get notified :)

Somtimz

Wood
What is the keyword?: Red

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
What is the keyword?: Red
Accepted. Message Collin, Drew, or myself in game to set up.

KanaRyuX

Stone
IGN: KanaRyuX
Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): EST/USA
How long have you played HC: 1 year on and off
Referrals?: I was asked to apply by collin_4110
What classes/prof do you plan on being: Warrior/Smith
What can you do (Example- mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%): pvp %60 mine %30 build %10
Why do you want to join: I need a safe haven
What is the keyword?: cake
Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: yes
Do you agree to all the rules: yes
Previous towns and why did you leave?: none

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: KanaRyuX
Timezone/country (state if you wish not required): EST/USA
How long have you played HC: 1 year on and off
Referrals?: I was asked to apply by collin_4110
What classes/prof do you plan on being: Warrior/Smith
What can you do (Example- mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%): pvp %60 mine %30 build %10
Why do you want to join: I need a safe haven
What is the keyword?: cake
Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: yes
Do you agree to all the rules: yes
Previous towns and why did you leave?: none
Accepted. Msg Collin, Drew or myself in game to set up

IGN: UltraPerfectus
How long have you played HC: A few days, which probably shows in my levels...
What classes/prof do you plan on being: I plan on being a Ninja and a Scribe. Although it will be a while, I will definitely reach those and keep this.
What can you do (Example- mine 33% build 33% pvp 33%): I am good at mining, I would call that 50% and PvP 50%. It is true that I am not the greatest builder, but with time I can do it.
Why do you want to join: I have wanted to join towns for as long as I have been on, and your town looks very nice. I have been told it is a great town, so please accept me.
What is the keyword?: I couldn't find this on the first page, I am very sorry if it is required.
Do you have Teamspeak and a mic: Sadly, no. My computers mic sound doesn't work. I am sorry.
Do you agree to all the rules: I do agree to every rule here.
Previous towns and why did you leave?: I have never been in a town on this server.