• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
So for people to actually sign the charter, they must first be invited, and they can only be invited when they are online. So if you non-charter people haven't signed the charter, whenever you get on ask one of the higher ups to invite you. The sooner we do this the sooner we can expand!

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
As of right now, these people need to sign the charter. If you are not listed, you might be inactive or didn't make it onto our town list. If you are a resident, please let us know and don't sign the charter. Again, get in touch with Plasma, myself, sadi, or maybe lastivity in game for us to invite you. Oh, and don't forget to pay your taxes. :)
Moejunur
Watter_Bottle
undeadship
SihingSin
DrCow
shadeking
elianabeth
kperkins1982
a_dane
Keysersoze09
Phoenix13c45
Alphesie
Xolani01
ralle53
J3susfreak
DONNYatUOFL
coolbeans14
Zombie_Bro
andy2
Avast32
juliustoth

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm gonna fix it for you:

As of right now, these people need to sign the charter. If you are not listed, you might be inactive or didn't make it onto our town list. If you are a resident, please let us know and don't sign the charter. Again, get in touch with Plasma, myself, sadi, or maybe lastivity in game for us to invite you. Oh, and don't forget to pay your taxes. :)
@MoeJunur
@Watter_Bottle
@undeadship
@SihingSin
@DrCow
@Shadeking
@Elianabeth
@kperkins1982
@A_Dane
@Keysersoze09
@Phoenix13c45
@Alphesie
@Xolani01
@ralle53
@J3susfreak
@DONNYatUOFL
@coolbeans14
@Zombie_bro
@andy2
@Avast32
@juliustoth

:)

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
ZqsDh.jpg

(I swear, it has to rain every time I want to take a screenshot)

23love29

Iron
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

from this point forword, the Valor tree farm is to be planted with only dark wood trees ONLY!!!
we ask that you do not force growth plase let them grow naturally. When you harvest then please put all the sapling and all the logs into town storage, this will happen untill there is atleast ONE double chest full of only logs, after that point is reached the anmount mandated to the town will be adjusted to where the harvester will be able to keep a percentage of the logs only not the sapplings.

this is fully backed by Plasma
so any questions, comments, or concerns please direct them twords him not I

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok valor
the reason why we have tree farm regulations is for new wall/supplies at the moment. This is just temporary at this time. once we build up enough supplies, tree farm will be public again.

If i catch anyone taking wood and NOT replanting, there will be dire consequences.
take a tree REPLANT with WHAT YOU TOOK.

Thank oyu

your mayor- plasma78

Recknod

Legacy Supporter 2
So what you're trying to say is we should raid the tree farm?
And replant only a few with normal saplings?