• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry Moe, I didn't quite understand your post.

"also remeber that the 3 days so people need to be removed from our thow thread, this does not mean regions."

I'm not saying this to be critical - I honestly am not sure what you mean by this.

Oooo I know! You have to be out of a town for 3 days prior to joining a new one...so anyone who is going to join for sigs, needs to leave the town now but can retain their regions.

Sorry I was lurking

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Oooo I know! You have to be out of a town for 3 days prior to joining a new one...so anyone who is going to join for sigs, needs to leave the town now but can retain their regions.

Sorry I was lurking
Thanks for interpreting for me Angyles. I forgot about the 3-day thing and you explained a little more clearly. Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks for interpreting for me Angyles. I forgot about the 3-day thing and you explained a little more clearly. Thanks!

I suspect Moe wrote it very quickly, because at first as I was lurking I was thinking "Huh what", then I took a drink of coffee and it was all clear. =P

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
<3 Angyles. <3 <3. I would visit in Lorien, but I don't know if I am welcome...

Sadly you might not be ((Not my decision mind you!)), but you can always visit the love shack! Krypt and I have a lovely little cottage close to Lorien. You should come by and check it out =)

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Sadly you might not be ((Not my decision mind you!)), but you can always visit the love shack! Krypt and I have a lovely little cottage close to Lorien. You should come by and check it out =)

Definitely . I've been traveling a lot. Might stop there. Possibly talk C12 into letting me in to lorien for a visit. I'll hit you up in game!

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
In an interesting twist of events, Plasma78 is now the new mayor of Valor! Nadastorm is Sic! New forum thread coming soon! Exciting times for everyone! I am still officer so listen to me still!

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
In an interesting twist of events, Plasma78 is now the new mayor of Valor! Nadastorm is Sic! New forum thread coming soon! Exciting times for everyone! I am still officer so listen to me still!

Lol, I like how you drop from the seat of power, but the grubs still have to listen to you :p. Listen to me too grubs.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh, that reminded me. If you are a member of Valor - SIGN THE VALOR CHARTER!

I tried to expand but couldn't because we didn't have enough signatures, haha.