• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] VALOR [41] [Neutral]

1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jackdavies5​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? MC (2yrs) HC (6months)​
3: How old are you? 18​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you? because i want to help with town activity's and finances i heard about you on forums​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft?​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? crafter - miner​
7. How often are you active in game? 10 hours a week​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) might be a bit diffcult for the first week after that it,ll be fine​
9: Did you know you can vote for 6c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? yes​
10: Have you read our rules? yes​

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
The problem is chandler that there is a new citizen cap which we are currently over and we don't know who is moving over to toad's town.

Toadnzack

Gold
ATTENTION MAGGOTS!
Aralian has been chartered. The people I've talked to can go ahead and sign the charter
if anyone else wants to join please talk to me before hand. I don't plan on taking a lot of Valor's Citizens
but I will need 10 for the region. Once the town is regioned Aralian citizens will be able to move in
and help dig out the design of the town. Also, after I pay for it and region it I am appointing NyanKitteh Mayor and
I will be SiC. Banker, Architects etc will be appointed as time goes by. If anyone is willing to make the layout for
our town page I'd gladly use it. Happy Hunting!
P.S. If you want you can reply to this post and let me know you want to join! :D

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Awesome Toad!!!

This will work out great for both your town and Valor. Obviously it's unfortunate people have to go, but with the new citizen caps this will actually work out well for us. Whoever wants to go to Toad's town, please feel free to do what you think is best for you. I certainly won't be upset and am glad to have another nearby town that is an ally!

Just let us know as soon as possible so we can plan.

Thanks!

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
At this time Valor doesn't have enough room. However, Toad is recruiting for Aralian so you could be right next door.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
OK Valorians, Toad needs signatures for his new town so who wants to go!!

Obviously you will still be allied with Valor, and the town is very close. He has a very cool town that I imagine will be more pvp-oriented than Valor is - it will certainly have some good pvp players in it.

Anyway, he can't get his town going until he gets enough members, and Valor is overpopulated, so we really need people to join his town. If you are interested, please post here or send me a message in game. We need to get his town up as soon as possible!

Thanks!

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
How many sig's does toadn need, also remeber that the 3 days so people need to be removed from our thow thread,
this does not mean regions.
if needed i can help!

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry Moe, I didn't quite understand your post.

"also remeber that the 3 days so people need to be removed from our thow thread, this does not mean regions."

I'm not saying this to be critical - I honestly am not sure what you mean by this.