• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Unholy - Recruiting

Valera

Diamond
@LordSeven

You are showing as acting mayor for this town and have members that are still active. Taxes must be paid to keep this town region from being removed. Please appoint someone to replace you who can make the payment and keep the town active.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
@LordSeven

You are showing as acting mayor for this town and have members that are still active. Taxes must be paid to keep this town region from being removed. Please appoint someone to replace you who can make the payment and keep the town active.

LordSeven has left the town and now I am in command I am getting Kainzo to give me perms to this thread and town. And you are correct leftovers LordSeven ditch our town and took the members except the inactive ones. I will be paying you today the coins that you need at around 4-7pm I am at work right now so it will take a little bit of time.

I have no idea why it says LordSeven is still mayor, but he shouldn't. If a admin could read this right now I would be grateful because I don't members that ditched but still have perms to take items from the town.

Valera

Diamond
@Kainzo ?

This town was set for removal because of non-payment of taxes. @tdfootball6 contacted me before the deadline to pay taxes to keep this town active which is the only reason we are having this conversation. Several attempts were made to contact town members before the deadline and td was the only response.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
@Kainzo ?

This town was set for removal because of non-payment of taxes. @tdfootball6 contacted me before the deadline to pay taxes to keep this town active which is the only reason we are having this conversation. Several attempts were made to contact town members before the deadline and td was the only response.

That was because I was ban and also I was talking to Td in Teamspeak so we agreed to let myself take control of the town and we will be active and have the payments on time from now on. The only reason we need Kainzo is for town protection permissions, Mayor permissions, and thread permissions

Valera

Diamond
@Templar_James make a new thread and list yourself as mayor, declare your sic and also list 5 active members - late payment and taxes due of 220c by 6pm tonight or region will be declared inactive and removed.

Please tag me in the new thread so it can be moved to official and this one moved to the graveyard.

As the mayor has moved to another town via forum without notice, ownership of region is tranferred to Templar and TD

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
@Templar_James make a new thread and list yourself as mayor, declare your sic and also list 5 active members - late payment and taxes due of 220c by 6pm tonight or region will be declared inactive and removed.

Please tag me in the new thread so it can be moved to official and this one moved to the graveyard.

As the mayor has moved to another town via forum without notice, ownership of region is tranferred to Templar and TD

Thank you Lastivity and if you can inform Kainzo to please take all perms away from everyone that is on list of the perms in town and make me and Td perm owners or if you can only make one person perm owners give them to me Thank you.

Valera

Diamond
perms were granted earlier. when you login please remove or add who you don't or do want on the region :)