• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
COMING SOON
1ddRPFY.jpg

YES

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: TKrall2
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 60 Sammy/60 Scribe/60 Smith
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm good at pvp, played on many pvp servers so I can help in that way, also make runestones, or go smith and make armor.
How active are you on HC: Pretty Active as of today.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Mostly Listen. My mic is a little buggy and makes this terrible ringing sound so I have to get some new turtle beaches or something but when I do I'll talk.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Really nothing. At the start of the map I was in Eclipse, that's it.
Side notes: Nothing really, just got off of DO NOT ADVERTISE that shitty ass server after 4 months, ready for this awesome server again. I like xbox and other things too.

I have 2 additional questions.

Who is mom?

What does TC stand for?

MrFly007

Portal
In Game Name: mrfly007
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 65 Drag, 35 Smith
What can you contribute to Umbra: My awesome skillz that I have in my body
How active are you on HC: 3 maybe 4
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Stalk, i mean Listen
What other towns have you been in or are in now: EH and um things
Side notes: I like to draw with crayons and pvp with them too! I used to be pretty chill with Haunted but me thinks he is inactive, also I killed lumdog so I guess you can say were getting pretty serious

ExTasSy_

Wood
In Game Name: ExTasSy_
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue level 1
What can you contribute to Umbra: I am into pvp. I love raiding/getting raided. I can also help with farming/building. But I will focus on pvp in the server mainly.
How active are you on HC: Im new, so I cant say any exact time :D But if I like the server, I will be active.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes. Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I have been in Shadowravynn's town. The town was new so I left. I wanna join you guys coz I wanna get started.
Side notes: I will train my class when I first join. I will need help. I can do whatever you want me to do :3

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: mrfly007
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 65 Drag, 35 Smith
What can you contribute to Umbra: My awesome skillz that I have in my body
How active are you on HC: 3 maybe 4
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Stalk, i mean Listen
What other towns have you been in or are in now: EH and um things
Side notes: I like to draw with crayons and pvp with them too! I used to be pretty chill with Haunted but me thinks he is inactive, also I killed lumdog so I guess you can say were getting pretty serious

minus points for saying haunted is inactive. bonus points for most everything else. why are you leaving your current town?