• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I hack

Goering_WakaCrowd_HackySack.jpg

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Templae_James

Timezone/country (state if you wish, not required): EST US

How long have you played HC: 1 year 3 months

What classes/prof do you plan on being: Master Dragoon/ OP Crafter

What can you do (Ex. Mine, Build, PvP, Farm): Only PvP

Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?: Yes

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes

Previous towns and why did you leave?: Unholy, Durotar, Tropheaum, Underworld, and Newerth. I felt like leaving or I left for friends.

How active are you on HC: I usually get on for 3-4 hours and PvP and then get off usually either everyday or every other day, I do have a life and I also like to play other games, but I don't care if someone wants to text me on my phone number for me to get on.

Zaihn

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: Zaihn
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 60Wiz/45+enchant(60ninja)
What can you contribute to Umbra:
I enjoy arena, DM, world pvp, and would help with any of the town needs.
How active are you on HC: Few hours a day
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Threshold
Side notes: Talked to delfofthebla about possibly joining

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5

lemme ask you this.

C4ruso

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name:C4ruso
Current Hero Paths/Specs:Sanurai 60 /Smith 34
What can you contribute to Umbra:I can help to raid and def the town
How active are you on HC:Im so often online ;D
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now:Aurum Underworld Mineris Malkier Eclipse Jericho
Side notes:Im from germany and active

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name: DefaultTexture
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 46 ninja / 60 miner
What can you contribute to Umbra: I raid with you guise a lot and we all like to watch animal port in ts.
How active are you on HC: Im online usually everyday for at least 2 hours
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I was Owner of Aurum, and have been in a few inactive towns. (Underworld, Gravkoc)
Side notes: my daddy makes me put glass in my vagina fudgeskull, globjako2

this was my sexy edit luve you all kbai

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Accepted, get in game (or ts) with samdaman, mindfields, or me!

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:
In Game Name: monkeyfatzer
Current Hero Paths/Specs: DK/Ninja/Samurai/Wizard/Dragoon/Ranger/Bard/Runeblade/Wizard
What can you contribute to Umbra: I will give free gtp's as a wizard, and potassium.
How active are you on HC: Very active.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Newerth
Side notes: idk

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
IGN: Templae_James

Timezone/country (state if you wish, not required): EST US

How long have you played HC: 1 year 3 months

What classes/prof do you plan on being: Master Dragoon/ OP Crafter

What can you do (Ex. Mine, Build, PvP, Farm): Only PvP

Do you have Teamspeak and a mic?: Yes

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes

Previous towns and why did you leave?: Unholy, Durotar, Tropheaum, Underworld, and Newerth. I felt like leaving or I left for friends.

How active are you on HC: I usually get on for 3-4 hours and PvP and then get off usually either everyday or every other day, I do have a life and I also like to play other games, but I don't care if someone wants to text me on my phone number for me to get on.
Accepted.​

We aren't really familiar with you as a player. Without any prior knowledge of your actions or pvp skill, we do not wish to accept your application at this time. Perhaps after you've built up some rep, we could reconsider your application in the future if you still wish to join.
In Game Name:C4ruso
Current Hero Paths/Specs:Sanurai 60 /Smith 34
What can you contribute to Umbra:I can help to raid and def the town
How active are you on HC:Im so often online ;D
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat):Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now:Aurum Underworld Mineris Malkier Eclipse Jericho
Side notes:Im from germany and active
In Game Name: DefaultTexture
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 46 ninja / 60 miner
What can you contribute to Umbra: I can go a few other classes that I have mastered (Wizard, Samurai, Dragoon) and I can help raid/defend the town from the bo baddies.
How active are you on HC: Im online usually everyday for at least 2 hours
What other towns have you been in or are in now: I was Owner of Aurum, and have been in a few inactive towns. (Underworld, Gravkoc)
Side notes: I love to pvp and would love to get better. I can still take many players in a 1v1 though, and am alright in group fights. Im active and stuff.

Sorry, but Umbra is being rather picky with who we invite these days. We have several concerns with drama and town theft possibilities, and thus, have to deny most of our applicants.

In the case of C4ruso, Default, and Stealx, the primary reason we do not wish to accept your applications is due to you all being a group of friends. These kinds of "group switches" tend to bring a lot of drama and BS that we just aren't really willing to deal with. While individually you may not cause drama or steal from us--it's a very likely possibility that that could occur in the event we have to remove one of you from the town. We also believe that the three of you could work to improve your PVP skills before being able to compete on Umbra's current skill level. Not to say you're all bad players, but I think that there is a lot of room for improvement, and I worry that you won't be able to carry the title of "Umbra Undefeated" in real fights.

We're happy to have your applications, but I'm sorry, at this time, we'll have to deny them. It's not impossible that we will change our minds in the future, but for now, this is our decision.

Application:
In Game Name: monkeyfatzer
Current Hero Paths/Specs: DK/Ninja/Samurai/Wizard/Dragoon/Ranger/Bard/Runeblade/Wizard
What can you contribute to Umbra: I will give free gtp's as a wizard, and potassium.
How active are you on HC: Very active.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Yes.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Newerth
Side notes: idk
Denied.​

In Game Name: Rizyq Vexxer115
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 33 Ranger, 26 Crafter (Unsure what I'll Spec into on crafter.)
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm not the greatest at PvP, but I feel this is due to lack of experience in such activities. I want to learn to be a strong PvP asset to the town, and I'm also willing to spec into a profession that could benefit Umbra the most. I can also provide tracking for free to town members and possibly some arrows in case someone needs them.
How active are you on HC: I play around 2 hours every day, possibly more.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: On one of the older maps I was in a town called "Halvalor" and I believe I was in another town after that but I can't remember it's name as it's been a long time.
Side notes: I love globjako2 <3

MrFly007

Portal
In Game Name: MrFly007
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Paladin - Smith
What can you contribute to Umbra: I am funny and mature, I am decent at pvping and a fun guy to hang around with.
How active are you on HC: I am on everyday from, could be on for 30minutes, or could be 3 hours
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Nah brah, maybe if I feel like downloaing it
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Not in a town right not, but I've been in Malkier - Mineris - Belegost - Aurum - LO
Side notes: I am kinda sorta well acquainted with your people, I have pvp'ed with globjako2 a bit and with Haunted9899. I just started my sports season so I will be on a tiny bit less, but still active. I would like to join because the people seem pretty chill and seems like a active town.

Application:
In Game Name:brooksiejr23
Current Hero Paths/Specs:rogue/crafter
What can you contribute to Umbra:pretty much anything you need, i am a fairly good builder, i can gather supplies, or i can potentially supply any other support you could ask for
How active are you on HC: pretty much every night
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): i can do both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: none
Side notes:just looking for a fairly small community to start in and contribute alot of work towards

Haunted9899

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:
In Game Name:brooksiejr23
Current Hero Paths/Specs:rogue/crafter
What can you contribute to Umbra:pretty much anything you need, i am a fairly good builder, i can gather supplies, or i can potentially supply any other support you could ask for
How active are you on HC: pretty much every night
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): i can do both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: none
Side notes:just looking for a fairly small community to start in and contribute alot of work towards

Unfortunately, we do not accept many brand new players to the town. We like to know the people we are inviting, and furthermore we like to know that you are an asset in pvp. So go out there and get some experience, and if you are still interested after you have seen some shit, re-apply.

Haunted9899

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: MrFly007
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Paladin - Smith
What can you contribute to Umbra: I am funny and mature, I am decent at pvping and a fun guy to hang around with.
How active are you on HC: I am on everyday from, could be on for 30minutes, or could be 3 hours
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Nah brah, maybe if I feel like downloaing it
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Not in a town right not, but I've been in Malkier - Mineris - Belegost - Aurum - LO
Side notes: I am kinda sorta well acquainted with your people, I have pvp'ed with globjako2 a bit and with Haunted9899. I just started my sports season so I will be on a tiny bit less, but still active. I would like to join because the people seem pretty chill and seems like a active town.
Unfortunately I'm going to have to say the same thing I said to brooks, We are looking for more experienced pvpers, and also require you to have at least one mastered class that you are good with. It is also an unwritten rule for Umbra to know of you before accepting you into the town. Although I have fought you a few times outside of spawn, none of the other officers know you at all : /

MrFly007

Portal
Unfortunately I'm going to have to say the same thing I said to brooks, We are looking for more experienced pvpers, and also require you to have at least one mastered class that you are good with. It is also an unwritten rule for Umbra to know of you before accepting you into the town. Although I have fought you a few times outside of spawn, none of the other officers know you at all : /
Ok that's understandable, thanks for letting me know!