• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
best application ive seen. somebody make this man president

I second this motion. The 'aye's have it. Motion passes. My first decree as king is no more pollution. From now on, we will all travel in tubes. Get the scientists working on the tube technology immediately. Second decree, make I_Love_Miners the new president, I am out of decrees.

gdare1

Stone
Did i not suceed? or are apps closed for now? if so people were being accepted after i posted and i wasnt even declined just forgotten

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: Rizyq
Current Hero Paths/Specs: 33 Ranger, 26 Crafter (Unsure what I'll Spec into on crafter.)
What can you contribute to Umbra: I'm not the greatest at PvP, but I feel this is due to lack of experience in such activities. I want to learn to be a strong PvP asset to the town, and I'm also willing to spec into a profession that could benefit Umbra the most. I can also provide tracking for free to town members and possibly some arrows in case someone needs them.
How active are you on HC: I play around 2 hours every day, possibly more.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Both
What other towns have you been in or are in now: On one of the older maps I was in a town called "Halvalor" and I believe I was in another town after that but I can't remember it's name as it's been a long time.
Side notes: None, really, I can't think of much else I need to say/ask at this time.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey guys im kinda inactive on minecraft now so I wont be playing anymore so if you want to kick me from the town I dont mind :)

In Game Name: winchester007
Current Hero Paths/Specs: im a lvl 100 umbra/ 1337 mlg 360 no scoper
What can you contribute to Umbra: icanhasgrief
How active are you on HC: 24/7
Can you talk/listen/both on skype(voice chat): yus
What other towns have you been in or are in now: im a hobo, I am a muthafucking hobbit, but I am looking to be the lord of the rings lol
Side notes: plz acept me pl0x cuz i realy ned a new homie plz ok pl0x bai

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually a friend of my friend (Warmachine) asked him to join his town, and we live right near it so we're going to go ahead and apply for that instead, sorry for applying but then backing out right away.

Wish you guys luck, though.

In Game Name: JorgeRUSH82
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue Crafter (working to be a smith)
What can you contribute to Umbra: I've been on multiple RP servers, and once there's something for me to do, I get commited to the server..I'll basically do whatever is needed, within just reason.
How active are you on HC: It depends how often other people are online. If there's someone I can talk to, I'll be on almost every day..
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): I can do both, but I prefer to listen and take orders...
I'm rather new to this server, but I'm an 'expirianced' minecrafter, so I know how things work...I also have an extreme dislike for people who abuse power (in minecraft).