• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Umbra] {16} [Evil]

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: victim130
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Lost Soul/Lost Soul 2
What can you contribute to Umbra: Well I am told I make a mean grilled cheese sandwich, you like grilled cheese sandwiches?
How active are you on HC: I usually log in like once a year to make sure I still get my legacy titles.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): As a young boy, I lost both my arms and I now have to play with my tongue. Because of this, I can't use a push to talk button and it really hinders my ability to speak.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Some old crusty town, you probably never heard of it.
Side notes: Up dog.

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: victim130
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Lost Soul/Lost Soul 2
What can you contribute to Umbra: Well I am told I make a mean grilled cheese sandwich, you like grilled cheese sandwiches?
How active are you on HC: I usually log in like once a year to make sure I still get my legacy titles.
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): As a young boy, I lost both my arms and I now have to play with my tongue. Because of this, I can't use a push to talk button and it really hinders my ability to speak.
What other towns have you been in or are in now: Some old crusty town, you probably never heard of it.
Side notes: Up dog.

Victim130, you would contribute a lot to Umbra, your application has been ACCEPTED!

MrFly007

Portal
In Game Name: MrFly007
Current Hero Paths/Specs: Rogue - Smith (Dont judge me)
What can you contribute to Umbra: If i decide to go bard or ninja I can contribute pvp skills and I can do anthing you need me to do, kinda like a little bit- nvm.
How active are you on HC: Very
Can you talk/listen/both on teamspeak(voice chat): Listen yo your beautiful voices
What other towns have you been in or are in now: None
Side notes: I've pvp'ed with all of you alot and I have applied before but you said you didnt know me, but know you do! I am decently good at pvp if I put my mind to leveling up. I've fought against and with all of you in many occasions and yea, thats why its maaa dreamm to be tc.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
I honestly don't want to join the town at this moment. Really just looking for pvp and wondering if you guys ever need another person feel free to invite me along :3​

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
As manager of Umbra, I officially give Kwong permission to spout mindless nonsense in this thread.

tumblr_m6c7blf1Yn1ro6fojo1_500.jpg