• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Sparta-(25) {Recruiting}

IGN: TheFallenBeast
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): LostSoul. LvL 11
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): LvL 15 Crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 2 Weeks
What is your age?: 17
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Only this one but ive play other servers like this
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I wish to join Sparta because i am just starting out and i need a town guide me to victory. Sparta is a great town name and i have friends that play in this town.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvP/ Economy. Love the lvling and mobs.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well i play football and i love playing computer games such as minecraft. Im very mature when needed and a all around great guy.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yes

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: TheFallenBeast
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): LostSoul. LvL 11
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): LvL 15 Crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 2 Weeks
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Only this one but ive play other servers like this
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I wish to join Sparta because i am just starting out and i need a town guide me to victory. Sparta is a great town name and i have friends that play in this town.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvP/ Economy. Love the lvling and mobs.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well i play football and i love playing computer games such as minecraft. Im very mature when needed and a all around great guy.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:Yes
@TheFallenBeast Please contact me in game so we can talk, I have some more questions about previous bans from servers

IGN: VashDemigod
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): 23 LostSoul im going to be a Bard...
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter 14 ill be engineer
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 4 ish weeks
What is your age?: 26
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: just this one and the the one i made for my friends and family
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: i was directed to you from another town who is helping you recruit
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: none
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: pvp building trading
Tell us a bit about yourself.: father of 1, work evenings, been playing minecraft for years and mmo's for longer
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: yes and yes on multiple devices...
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: VashDemigod
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): 23 LostSoul im going to be a Bard...
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter 14 ill be engineer
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 4 ish weeks
What is your age?: 26
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: just this one and the the one i made for my friends and family
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: i was directed to you from another town who is helping you recruit
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: pvp building trading
Tell us a bit about yourself.: father of 1, work evenings, been playing minecraft for years and mmo's for longer
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: yes and yes on multiple devices...
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes.
@vashdemigod accepted! Contact me in game for details!

bobstuby

Dirt
IGN: bobstuby
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): lostsoul 5
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): crafter 3
How long have you been playing herocraft?: pretty new
What is your age?: 14
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: ?
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: My friends are in it, and I want to get into herocraft with them
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: none :p
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvP
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im a pretty chill guy, I have skype and TS, so communication is not a problem, and I play games ALOT.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: yes
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: bobstuby
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): lostsoul 5
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): crafter 3
How long have you been playing herocraft?: pretty new
What is your age?: 14
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: ?
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: My friends are in it, and I want to get into herocraft with them
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: none :p
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: PvP
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Im a pretty chill guy, I have skype and TS, so communication is not a problem, and I play games ALOT.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes
@bobstuby Your profile age is listed at 13 while you said you were 14, and you usually must be 16+ to be able to apply. I understand you have friends in Sparta so please contact me in game and we can sort this all out. -irishman81

IGN: TheRizza420
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): crafter 11, lostsoul 4
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): no profession yet
How long have you been playing herocraft?: I played for a while like a year or two ago now im starting again
What is your age?: 20
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Not sure -.-

Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Need allies, i have tried soloing so far and im getin raped
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: pvp
Tell us a bit about yourself.: just a laid back dood lookin to pvp/raid etc on herocraft
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:yes

IGN:Soulreap3r11
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):LostSoul
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):Crafter 1
How long have you been playing herocraft?:1 year atleast
What is your age?:16
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:The greylisted and haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Because i am a low level and need help. I also enjoy other people for fun.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Just having fun.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I play games to have fun not to compete.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: No
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes i do.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Soulreap3r11
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?):LostSoul
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):Crafter 1
How long have you been playing herocraft?:1 year atleast
What is your age?:16
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:The greylisted and haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Because i am a low level and need help. I also enjoy other people for fun.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:None
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Just having fun.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I play games to have fun not to compete.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: No
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes i do.
@Soulreap3r11 In your application you said that you have played herocraft for over a year, but were just whitelisted over the summer. Try to level up and become more familiar with the server before applying again. Thanks!

LeoDietrich

Stone
IGN:LeoDietrich
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): basic level 2
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):basic level 2
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 3 hours maybe
What is your age?:irl 25
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:both
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:a town would be nice plus i like supporting fighters
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:none that i remember
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:building /pve
Tell us a bit about yourself.: im nice until you give me a reason. then i kick you into the pit
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: no
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: as long as i can earn the tax money when you start charging

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN:LeoDietrich
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): basic level 2
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):basic level 2
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 3 hours maybe
What is your age?:irl 25
Which herocraft maps have you played on?:both
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:a town would be nice plus i like supporting fighters
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:none that i remember
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:building /pve
Tell us a bit about yourself.: im nice until you give me a reason. then i kick you into the pit
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: no
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:
as long as i can earn the tax money when you start charging
I will get back to you very soon, let me discuss it with my SIC considering how new to the server you are.

LeoDietrich

Stone
I will get back to you very soon, let me discuss it with my SIC considering how new to the server you are.
alright but one thing i didn't list is that i am a returning player. just didn't get far and it seems like my character was reset to zero. for proof you can check my white list time and when i joined this forum in 2012

tiger2215

TNT
IGN: tiger2215
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost soul 1 :/
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter I want to be a mason.
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Ive been whitelisted awhile but havent really played
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Idk this one?
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I need a town i can fight for so im not alone.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Anything that is brought across my path.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Ive been playing minecraft for over 2 years, I am also pretty good at heroes i can learn to play any class.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes i have teamspeak i have a mic but do not wish to use it for it is terrible.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes, I very much agree.

tiger2215

TNT
alright but one thing i didn't list is that i am a returning player. just didn't get far and it seems like my character was reset to zero. for proof you can check my white list time and when i joined this forum in 2012
It says you join four days ago O_O.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
True :) Accepted, Welcome to Sparta.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: tiger2215
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Lost soul 1 :/
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Crafter I want to be a mason.
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Ive been whitelisted awhile but havent really played
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Idk this one?
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I need a town i can fight for so im not alone.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Anything that is brought across my path.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Ive been playing minecraft for over 2 years, I am also pretty good at heroes i can learn to play any class.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yes i have teamspeak i have a mic but do not wish to use it for it is terrible.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes, I very much agree.
Accepted :) Welcome to Sparta. Contact me in game.

kylejhaile

Stone
IGN: kylejhaile
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): i am still a lost soul
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):i am a crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?:i started awhile ago but stopped to do some family stuff, but know i want to start up again
What is your age?: 23
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:you seem to be really active and i love pvp and raiding
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:i have been i one other town and had to leave due to family issues
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:pvp and pve
Tell us a bit about yourself.:i am an active player training to become a dragoon and i would love to be a spartan
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:i have teamspeak but no mic
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:yes, of course

In Game name: Togabattosai
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): 7 Level, Crafting level around the same

Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Hoping to go Engineer and wizard (provided they upgrade the skill sets)
How long have you been playing herocraft?: 5 days
What is your age?: 20
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Whitelist server (dragongarde if i'm not mistaken or the ruins not sure which its called)
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Seems like a nice enough set of guys, My other option had a reputation i could not be acquiescent with.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: None, Just got whitelisted
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:Building, trading, PVE, PVP (In that order)
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I work quite a bit in real life as i run my own business. Hobbies include air-soft, gaming (obviously) and combat training. (martial arts, throwing knives, Marksmanship) I've been told i'm a little on the sarcastic side but that's for humor more then to be a @(*#$%!
Do you agree to our town rules list above? Yes

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: kylejhaile
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): i am still a lost soul
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?):i am a crafter
How long have you been playing herocraft?:i started awhile ago but stopped to do some family stuff, but know i want to start up again
What is your age?: 23
Why do you wish to join Sparta?:you seem to be really active and i love pvp and raiding
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?:i have been i one other town and had to leave due to family issues
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?:pvp and pve
Tell us a bit about yourself.:i am an active player training to become a dragoon and i would love to be a spartan
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?:i have teamspeak but no mic
Do you agree to our town rules list above?:yes, of course
Accepted :D Contact me in game.