• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
  • In Game Name: RumpTroll
  • Time on the server: Not very active past few days but will become more active, played on hc 1 year +
  • Timezone/Country: GMT+1, Sweden
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I dont raid a lot. I do it everynow and then and im decent at it. Im a dragoon and good at getting into towns.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I guess allied with most people, no specific enemies.
  • Class/Profession: Dragoon level 55 Merchant 55 and miner 18 or something
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: Kevinlive told me to join it, also talked to shadowall and he showed me around. I like that its a new town and i would like to be part of it as it expands.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: Well im a nice person, im a decent builder and pvper. I have many friends and will help the town in many ways.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots: Im a decent builder, no good screenshots that i can post here.
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen): I listen but dont talk.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
  • In Game Name: RumpTroll
  • Time on the server: Not very active past few days but will become more active, played on hc 1 year +
  • Timezone/Country: GMT+1, Sweden
  • Combat / Raiding experiences on herocraft: I dont raid a lot. I do it everynow and then and im decent at it. Im a dragoon and good at getting into towns.
  • Allies or Enemies you have: I guess allied with most people, no specific enemies.
  • Class/Profession: Dragoon level 55 Merchant 55 and miner 18 or something
  • How did you hear about Solstheim?: Kevinlive told me to join it, also talked to shadowall and he showed me around. I like that its a new town and i would like to be part of it as it expands.
  • Why should you be accepted and what can you contribute to Solstheim?: Well im a nice person, im a decent builder and pvper. I have many friends and will help the town in many ways.
  • Are you good at building? If so post screen shots: Im a decent builder, no good screenshots that i can post here.
  • Can you be active in Teamspeak? (You don't have to talk. just be able to listen): I listen but dont talk.

Accepted! I've added you to regions and you know where the town is so you can pick a top floor plot whenever you log on next!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Since you have removed most of my posts it looks like you are arguing with yourself :p (this will probably get removed too)
It has been made obvious we don't want you posting here yet you continue to do it. Some people just can't take a hint. @Plasma78 can you clean up this thread and delete all posts relating to argument please?

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
I am going to say this now I will be upset if you kick me but it needs to be said.

I am willing to be loyal to a clear, decisive leader that makes the right decisions. But atm your judgment seems cloudy and hateful, but I have seen the potential you have this is why I haven't left. Also I would like to know my position in Solstheim now with the mass loss of players because I am not sure were I am at like position (if I am wrong blame my informants).

Suggestions
I believe that with the loss of players recruiting needs to be done asap, but not only in American timezone we need a wide range of players.

Get new design the architects have left, and the town needs to go along so I would find a new design.

Make positions clear and post constructive stuff on the forums, cause I am really uninformed about the town.

God Forbid but if you aren't able to run the town I will buy it off you because I see potential in this town.

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I am going to say this now I will be upset if you kick me but it needs to be said.

I am willing to be loyal to a clear, decisive leader that makes the right decisions. But atm your judgment seems cloudy and hateful, but I have seen the potential you have this is why I haven't left. Also I would like to know my position in Solstheim now with the mass loss of players because I am not sure were I am at like position (if I am wrong blame my informants).

Suggestions
I believe that with the loss of players recruiting needs to be done asap, but not only in American timezone we need a wide range of players.

Get new design the architects have left, and the town needs to go along so I would find a new design.

Make positions clear and post constructive stuff on the forums, cause I am really uninformed about the town.

God Forbid but if you aren't able to run the town I will buy it off you because I see potential in this town.
Star is gone.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3

Suggestions

@ShadoWall555 please reply to this.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What a shock...
Quiting hc because I have too much going on irl. Got a job so I don't have much time to play. Know the situation before you post smart ass comments. Oh and I'm still curios as to how you opened covered chests in solstheim. The logs 100% prove you were opening them while they were covered. Please explain how that is possible. @Brutalacerate can you do something here? People don't seem to get their comments aren't wanted here.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Quiting hc because I have too much going on irl. Got a job so I don't have much time to play. Know the situation before you post smart ass comments. Oh and I'm still curios as to how you opened covered chests in solstheim. The logs 100% prove you were opening them while they were covered. Please explain how that is possible. @Brutalacerate can you do something here? People don't seem to get their comments aren't wanted here.
It's your thread. What would you like removed? PM me.

c12095

Holy Shit!

I'm still waiting on that apology, seeing as I was found innocent when I talked to an admin...