• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Solstheim [BURGER KINGDOM]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
MAH STAMP OF APPROVAL IS ON THIS HERE TOWN.

I DEMAND A SHIP BE COMMISSIONED FOR ME, ENTITLED "ZASPAR THE MAIDEN OF SOLSTHEIM" (made entirely of diamond blocks, so get working)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

I DEMAND A SHIP BE COMMISSIONED FOR ME, ENTITLED "ZASPAR THE MAIDEN OF SOLSTHEIM" (made entirely of diamond blocks, so get working)
;-; ok master I will construct your ship swiftly.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly

What about naming it "MIEHTSLOS FO NEDIAM EHT RAPSAZ"? or just naming it "Kitchen" cause that's where you're going to be most of the time.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
@itzmak Think you'd be wanting to make a logo for soltheim? Now that we aren't Mortem we don't have a sexy logo made by you :(

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
This town is terrible ;-; I harvested 17 stacks of logs today and we still are nowhere near enough

This town is terrible ;-; I harvested 17 stacks of logs today and we still are nowhere near enough
Yea...i will try to get a somewhat accurate number of required materials up tonight. 2/3 of the main boats are cleaned up and ready for us to start building them. We should be ready to start building completely in the next couple days.
Will keep everyone posted.