• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Hamlet: Solitude

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Sadly for the time being I can't really get on. My family recently had to switch internet providers because the service we were using was discontinued. I live in a rural area so there are very limited options when it comes to internet. Our current service is satellite based so as you can imagine the latency is ridiculous. There's one other option we are looking into but should that fail I'm not sure what will happen :/. Hope all is well in town.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
true enough lol, talk to whiteninja1970 in game if I am not on, he can add people as well now

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Turns out the region around the spire is very small. I decided to give it a little flair...

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: KryCraft
Time zone:EST
Classes:Ranger (MASTERED) Thinking about becoming A wiz ,Crafter(soon to be engineer)
How long have you been on HC: About 2months
Why do you want to join: it seems likes a cool place, and i would love to help out with anything.
Will you help with town projects:Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Referrals:None

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
accepted Leo, talk with myself, whiteninja1970 or Darroes in game to get set up. Welcome to Solitude!

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
An update with regards to my internet situation. The one company came by our house and apparently they can get a signal at the top of our roof. So hopefully we will get that setup within the next couple weeks! *fingers crossed*

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
next couple of weeks?!?! gay!

In township news:

Cleared Inactive citizens plots
-screenshotted loot incase people get back
-whoever took the stuff from smperez's chest please contact me (big lapis house)

Going to start annoying admins to get Darroes swapped to mayor so we can finally charter Oblivion