• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet]Solitude(Evil)

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
e56b0739f6.png

Solitude is pure pvp town.

a73226fa4c.png

1. No killing of fellow town members
2. No stealing from town members
3. Cover all chests and doorways with dirt at all times
4. Listen to your superiors.
5. Do not harass town
cff93dd813.png

Leaders
Leader: Cardboardking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Managers:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members:
Broz123
KarlobrckovicBRC
born8Bit
Digger360
Delikin
CarBash420
sms77
Vladnos
Cata101
Kanato13
Zeldacraftlan
matt90008
MCderpy12
Digger360
drpepper1344
azzezima
RandomKais
theancientteam

965eaedca8.png

IGN:
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
How long have you been on HC:
Why do you want to join:
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:
What towns have you been in:
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Tell us about yourself:

Last edited:

Soulstone3

Dirt
IGN: Soulstone3
Time zone: CET (Central European Time)
What classes are you specializing into: Pyromancer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No.
How long have you been on HC: A few hours
Why do you want to join: To have a safe living place and to meet many people
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Good miner. Medium builder.
What towns have you been in: none in this server.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, i do.
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty mature for my age and i am a good miner and a medium builder. I can be very helpfull.

IGN: danielific
Time zone: GTM -3
What classes are you specializing into: Druid - Smith (I can change my PvP class if you need it)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yeah
How long have you been on HC: 2 Years aprox
Why do you want to join: I need a new town to live in, because of the reset, and I think this town will really suit me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: All of them.
What towns have you been in: None, I have been living by my own.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: Well, I have been gaming for a looot of time, I have played many RPG games.
Three years ago I discovered Minecraft, and I started playing with a friend. I started looking for RPG servers and I found this. I live in Chile, Santiago (My first language is Spanish, but thanks to my british mother I'm kinda bilingual)

IGN: killiganone
Time zone: Central US
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yep you arnt a Gamer w/o one
How long have you been on HC: for 2 years on and Off b/c of work
Why do you want to join: Want to have some fun since its a new map and i need some people to do that with
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Miner / Talker and a killer if i see someone
What towns have you been in: Avelon on last map
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Went to Europe
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep
Tell us about yourself:Been a Gamer for over 10 years and i play Tabletop Warhammer Fantasy and 40K

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: parkerjdude
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Wizard and probably Merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and I am able to use a mic.
How long have you been on HC: Coming up on 2 years.
Why do you want to join: I want to join to become part of a community, and all the things that come along with that.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mainly a miner, killer, and a talker. I prefer not to build as I'm not much of the creative type.
What towns have you been in: TC and Camelot on different maps.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): New maps new towns.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree and understand all the rules.
Tell us about yourself: I have been a gamer since I could remember, and once I picked a game up I could never put it down until I did what I wanted to accomplish. I want be involved with the town and supply it with all the goods I can give to it.

funny981

Iron
IGN: funny981
Time zone:UTC-8 (Pacific Time Zone)
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Nope, neither, I do have Skype though
How long have you been on HC: About 3 years and a half
Why do you want to join: I want to have a fun environment and have friends to play with and have my stuff be safe
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: A Miner, I kill when I see someone other than me, and I love to talk
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: My father introduced me to games when I was 3 years old and I loved them, so I started playing MC

pasta14

TNT
IGN:pasta14
Time zone: sweden (+1)
What classes are you specializing into:dragoon
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: i do not have teamspeak... :(
How long have you been on HC:2 years i think
Why do you want to join:cuz McDerpy12 was in this town and i need shelter
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: well i like to mine and mob kill but i'm up to what ever any one tells me to do rly...
What towns have you been in:i was in flavia in the last map and some other town in haven
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i never left a town
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yeah i do
Tell us about yourself: i like cats and... oh you meen in mincraft well i like cats and mining and killing stuff... and i don't die in pve much
thats me so i hope i can join this town and if so see you there ;)

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Darkwerty
Time zone: GMT +1
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon lvl 50 lvl 49 cleric
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Both
How long have you been on HC: almost 2 years dunno
Why do you want to join: Im friends with cardboardking have been in another town with him aswell
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: None
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: None
Tell us about yourself:
I'm Darkwerty and I'am glad to say something about me in front of you.
I am from Erode which is famous for textiles. I have completed my 10th at S.S.V school with 73% and 12th with 74%. I am currently pursuing my BE in computer science at KEC with an aggregate of 89%.
My father's name is Guru and he is a teacher. My mother's name is Hema and she is a domestic engineer. My brother name is Bharath. He is studying 12th at GP school.
Regarding my achievements, I have got Best academic excellence award. I am good in singing and won first prize in singing at school. I also won second prize in speech competition.
My hobbies are reading novels and singing songs. I like Chetan bhagat novels very much. I get impressed by his novel five point someone.
My strength is my positive attitude and my areas to improve is that I am honest in every thing so I get problems because of that.
My short term goal is to get placed in your company. My long term goal is to work sincerely and to get high position in your company.
That's all about me. Thank You for giving me such a golden opportunity to introduce me.