• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] RiverWatch [Good]

RiverWatch
images
Mayor
Bobbleheadbob
Council
Chairlamp
RotiDeRottingham
Members
ShamefulWalnut
Bibbito
Morderen
El_Wilson
IxMessyxI​
Thewind95​
Gaidenfocus​
About the town:

We started this town with the purpose of creating a small close-knit community. Majority of us focus on building and creating, however we aren't afraid to get involved in PvP when necessary. We maintain the alignment of 'Good' for we enjoy being friendly rather than immediately attacking on first sight. It's because of this alignment that we don't take kindly to those more experienced players who prey on the weak and new.
Rules:
  1. Don't steal from, grief, or kill fellow town members.
    • This includes allied towns and their members.
  2. Refrain from mining within 100 blocks from town.
  3. Cover all chests/doors with dirt.
  4. Please be respectful and obey all server rules.
Activity:

Being a small close-knit community we prefer members to remain active on the server. If you're going to be busy and unable to play for awhile, just let one of the council members know. Unexplained inactivity for 2-3 weeks could result in a loss of town membership as well as items left in town.

Town Tax:

There is no 'official' town tax, however we encourage all members to vote daily and to donate one day's worth of voting coins towards the town once a week. If you vote even 5 days a week, that's 125+ coins, simply donating 25c of that once a week will go a long way towards helping us pay taxes.
Diplomacy:
Please contact Bobbleheadbob through PM if interested in diplomacy.
Allies:
none
Enemies:
none

I don't see any sort of application but I would love to join!
I'm a caster planning to be a Wizard/Engineer or maybe alchemist.
I'm very good at redstone as well as standard building I'm open to working on projects but I am very new to this server and could use a hand up!

Kanjam

Gold
Riverwatch seems like a cool place! Is there a formal application I should put in, or does simply asking count? If so...

Can I join?

I would like to join as well. I am a dragoon working on becoming a smith.
Please reply when you get the chance. Also my friend Kanjam is stuck in your fountain:(

Kanjam

Gold
I would like to join as well. I am a dragoon working on becoming a smith.
Please reply when you get the chance. Also my friend Kanjam is stuck in your fountain:(

Yes I am.

That doesn't have anything to do with wanting to join, though!

I am looking to join your town as well, I'm a ranger and as for craft i will working on Masonry.
Friend of Phoenixflare113 and Kanjam.
Awaiting your reply. Thank you