• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] {Ravenhold} [Neutral/Peaceful]

4578496841_525x193.jpg

This thread is no longer Active
Lord: AdrastosArmor
Lady: LovelyArmor
Captain of the Guard: Wehttam1
Chief of Security: Noobicabra

Members:
The_FireSpark
Yavool
xXipodmanXx
Tatsu_Del
ILiveInTrees
iKnoNicInstinct

Moeski1999
alewis320
Mrmarblesman

Location will be given out via /tell upon successful application.

Ravenhold is a peaceful town, prefering diplomacy to violence.
We have Allies in Malkier, Altum, Isengard, Camelot, Aurora, and Willowdusk.
Ravenhold has been established as a peaceful town, if you are looking to PVP, our sister city Altum is accepting new members. As we are looking for a peaceful existance, we ask that all members are respectful to all fellow herocraft players and do not instigate fights with other players. You are allowed to retaliate a wrong, however make sure it is worth risking the safety of your fellow town-members.

Players of all backgrounds and experience are welcome to join and help improve Ravenhold. We will have spaces dedicated to each craft, and materials to help you along.

Town Rules:
  • No attacking fellow town members
  • Stealing from town members results in immediate removal from town and a forfeit of all goods there.
  • Work towards bettering the town and helping your fellow town members.
  • All managers and owners requests must be followed, we are here to help and guide you. If something they are asking seems to go against the town or town rules, inform AdrastosArmor or LovelyArmor when able.
  • Stay out of town members rooms unless given permission to enter, same goes for their chests. Any question of theft is /pe'd and dealt with, resulting in removal from town.
  • Only changes that are pre-approved by managers shall take place on Ravenhold, excluding your rooms, which are free to customize, to a point.
  • Finally, be good and courteous to not only town members, but all those we encounter.
Tax/Activity rules:​
  • A tax of 20c a week will be followed, paid on sunday or earlier if you prefer. Inform a manager of your payment so we do not ask you twice for one.
  • Voting for the Herocraft server can get you roughly 21c each day, so there should be no reason why anyone cannot pay the tax.
  • Memebers who go inactive unexplained for two weeks will forfeit their rooms and all items within will become property of the town. If you are going to be off of herocraft for more than 3 days, please leave a sign by your room notifying everyone, and if possible, give a return date.
~Screenshots~
2013-07-12_21.23.46.png
Ravenhold welcomes you.
~Application Guide~

IGN:
How long have you been on HC?:
How often do you play on HC?:
What towns have you been in previously?
Why do you want to join:
What can you contribute towards the town:
What timezone are you in?
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?​

Image used from: http://www.ravenhold.co.uk/

Last edited:

alewis320

Stone
IGN: alewis320
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: 15/7
How long have you been on HC?: 3 days.
How often do you play on HC?: So far, all 3 days, but I played vanilla minecraft often before playing multiplayer.
What towns have you been in previously?: None. Hoping that yours will be the first!
Why do you want to join: It seems like a nice community. I don't enjoy PVP much. I prefer to help other players and I would like to be part of a peaceful community.
What can you contribute towards the town: I haven't mastered a profession yet, but once I do, I can contribute a lot. Also, I don't buy many things, so I would gladly donate most of my coins to help the town.
What timezone are you in?: Central Time Zone, San Antonio, TX. Although, my job requires me to travel a lot, sometimes out of the country. This shouldn't affect my ability to play, as most of the time, we have access to a wifi connection.
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Of course!

IGN: alewis320
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: 15/7
How long have you been on HC?: 3 days.
How often do you play on HC?: So far, all 3 days, but I played vanilla minecraft often before playing multiplayer.
What towns have you been in previously?: None. Hoping that yours will be the first!
Why do you want to join: It seems like a nice community. I don't enjoy PVP much. I prefer to help other players and I would like to be part of a peaceful community.
What can you contribute towards the town: I haven't mastered a profession yet, but once I do, I can contribute a lot. Also, I don't buy many things, so I would gladly donate most of my coins to help the town.
What timezone are you in?: Central Time Zone, San Antonio, TX. Although, my job requires me to travel a lot, sometimes out of the country. This shouldn't affect my ability to play, as most of the time, we have access to a wifi connection.
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules?: Of course!

Sounds wonderful. Welcome to Ravehold. I will message you the next time you get on.

IGN: Mrmarblesman
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: 7/6
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 days
How often do you play on HC?: ive played the past 2 days and i usually play minecraft almost every day
What towns have you been in previously? None
Why do you want to join: I really perfer more of a role playing atmosphere in a town over pvp. cooperation over competition
What can you contribute towards the town: I do like building rustic structures. but i havent mastered the crafter skill yet so i cant make much stuff yet D=
What timezone are you in? Central Time Zone, Minneapolis, MN
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Absolutely

IGN: Mrmarblesman
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: 7/6
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 days
How often do you play on HC?: ive played the past 2 days and i usually play minecraft almost every day
Why do you want to join: I really perfer more of a role playing atmosphere in a town over pvp. cooperation over competition
What can you contribute towards the town: I do like building rustic structures. but i havent mastered the crafter skill yet so i cant make much stuff yet D=
What timezone are you in? Central Time Zone, Minneapolis, MN
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Absolutely

Welcome aboard. I will message you shortly.

LovelyArmor

Legacy Supporter 4
Don't forget to mention the three floored apartments, and lots of extra space for people to build and explore!

SkyDragon

Dirt
~Application Guide~

IGN:Sketchpup13
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: None yet
How long have you been on HC?: Two minutes
How often do you play on HC?: Look up.
What towns have you been in previously?: None. Duh.
Why do you want to join: I believe in peace and cooperation. I like to build, not destroy. I'm not really into PvP or PvE
What can you contribute towards the town: Advice and nice buildings, maybe some IG money.
What timezone are you in? US and Canada
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Of course!​

~Application Guide~

IGN:Sketchpup13
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: None yet
How long have you been on HC?: Two minutes
How often do you play on HC?: Look up.
What towns have you been in previously?: None. Duh.
Why do you want to join: I believe in peace and cooperation. I like to build, not destroy. I'm not really into PvP or PvE
What can you contribute towards the town: Advice and nice buildings, maybe some IG money.
What timezone are you in? US and Canada
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Of course!​

Wonderful, I will see about getting you into the town ASAP, when will you next be on?

rkeenjr

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: RKeenJr
Primary Class Level/ Profession Level: Healer / Not sure what I want to pursue.
How long have you been on HC?: 4 days
How often do you play on HC?: 3 times a week for a couple of hours.
Why do you want to join: I have noticed to start out you need support and I was helped by a member in game. So I thought if the town is as helpful as he was I cannot go wrong.
What can you contribute towards the town: I am still learning but I figure I could see what we need as professions are needed.
What timezone are you in? Eastern
Do you agree to abide by all the town rules? Yes!