• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Rangpur (20) [Evil] [TCK]

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
That ugly building, brings back the memories! Ragglez built it, ahaha, I was too lazy to replace it.
And Dylann built the walls.
So many memories T^T

Name(in game name): collin_4110
How old are you?:14
Are you a talented builder?:not reallybut sometimes i can build decent stuff
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?:Yes i am active everyday usally for a long time
Mastered specs? Dreadknight lvl 58
Previous towns?: Rapture ruabtier eclipse
Any additional info?: I am a decent pvper when i get to a decent lvl im a pretty good dreadknight but my computer is recently out of comishion so i shouldt be back for a couple of days
Referral?:Bona

MajorasMask

Ungodly
That ugly building, brings back the memories! Ragglez built it, ahaha, I was too lazy to replace it.
And Dylann built the walls.
So many memories T^T

I remember climbing those walls with my dirt pillars. I always removed them, ha ha, i'm good like that! :p I remember dropping down once and finding a chest covered with dirt. I don't know how, but the chest just exploded infront of me. I think Brutalacerate or another admin must have been watching me, and would have accidently hit the chest. It was funny, because I got good loot! :p

Name(in game name): Flammendrew
How old are you?: 18; on my profile it says 19, that's wrong, an admin hasn't changed it yet though.
Are you a talented builder?: I think so, I applied for Team Variede a while back, i made it to the server, but i failed at the trial build..
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, skype and teamspeak3 as well.
You read and understand our rules?: Of course
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes, it seems like a fun server, I've only been on for a little but I intend on staying.
Mastered specs?: None, as I said, I've only been on a few weeks maybe.
Previous towns?: None.
Any additional info?: I really enjoy PvP and redstone, if accepted I could help build chest vaults, doors, any sort of contraption. My specialty is a gravel/sand door that raises and lowers iron bars to make it look like a drawbridge.
Referral?: Duderobot123

Y

ytiggidmas

Name(in game name): XxSamdamanxX
How old are you?: 15
Are you a talented builder?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, I'm very familiar with ts3, and can be on it when necessary.
You read and understand our rules?: Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes, Additionally I will be purchasing a gaming computer and will be able to record/upload videos to youtube.
Mastered specs?: Dragoon, Dreadknight, Samurai, and Beguiler
Previous towns?: Umbra
Any additional info?: I consider myself as an above average pvper, and can offer enchantments to the town when necessary.
Referral?: Barnubus Goonswarm

Name(in game name): XxSamdamanxX
Are you a talented builder?: Yes
Do you have a working mic?: Yes, I'm very familiar with ts3, and can be on it when necessary.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes, Additionally I will be purchasing a gaming computer and will be able to record/upload videos to youtube.
Mastered specs?: Dragoon, Dreadknight, Samurai, and Beguiler
Any additional info?: I consider myself as an above average pvper, and can offer enchantments to the town when necessary.
Referral?: Barnubus Goonswarm
accepted on some trill shit

4mat

Stone
Name(in game name): 4mat
How old are you?: 23
Are you a talented builder?: semi
Do you have a working mic?: yes
You read and understand our rules?: yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: for sure
Mastered specs?: none
Previous towns?: none
Any additional info?: the cake is a lie.
Referral?: Papodopolus/Barnubus

faredX

Gold
Name(in game name): faredX
How old are you?: 16
Are you a talented builder?: Indeed, here's a picture of my house in the wilderness
2ohGP.png

Do you have a working mic?: Yes, although I'm not frequently on teamspeak, I only go on when needed.
You read and understand our rules?: Indeed I have read your 5 rules.
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Ofcourse however, I'm only able to go online on Sundays-Thursdays for around 3-5 hours.
Mastered specs?: Paladin, and I'm not interested into re-speccing, too much of a hassle to level up.
Previous towns?: Eclipse, Lunaris, Underworld and a few more I'm not bothered to remember.
Any additional info?: I am aware that the town isn't capable of housing at the moment but this is fine to me.
Referral?: I heard this town from Mrpapodopolus
Edit: Application cancelled as I have joined Jericho.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
came back for 5 mins yesss rangpur i love u guys i wld always raid u guys

ya

seya

Mindfields

Glowing Redstone
Name(in game name): Mindfields
Timezone?: Mountain
Are you a talented builder? Somewhat
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes
Mastered specs?: Dragoon, Samurai,Farmer
Any additional info?: Im a pretty good pvper, and one of the few mastered farmers.
Referral?: XxsamdamanxX

Name(in game name): Mindfields
Timezone?: Mountain
Are you a talented builder? Somewhat
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Do you plan on remaining active on this server?: Yes
Mastered specs?: Dragoon, Samurai,Farmer
Any additional info?: Im a pretty good pvper, and one of the few mastered farmers.
Referral?: XxsamdamanxX
accepted

Just a quick update on town construction, the building on the surface is nearly complete with the exception of a few minor details, the hamlet region is fully dug out, the caves walls are being dug out slowly by me and Bacon_nator. We hope to have temp housing up tonight, so everyone can start getting their shit moved in. My estimated time for the city being operational is about 2 weeks. #getyourassestowork

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Just a quick update on town construction, the building on the surface is nearly complete with the exception of a few minor details, the hamlet region is fully dug out, the caves walls are being dug out slowly by me and Bacon_nator. We hope to have temp housing up tonight, so everyone can start getting their shit moved in. My estimated time for the city being operational is about 2 weeks. #getyourassestowork
yes m'am