• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] PVE - Nevermore **Recruiting**

JazzDesignation

Legacy Supporter 8
APPLICATION:

In-game Name?: logopogo1234
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?:I wish to join never more cause everybody needs a place to start and I love a good community I am a moderate builder and would love to help.
How did you hear about Nevermore?:I was browsing a place to join a town
How long have you been on the Server?: 8 days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: I am already a wizard and plan on becoming a smith
What past townships have you been on in this map? none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute armor or ports to spawn to this and maybe some builds
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?:I will because nevermore would be my home and I would always defend my home
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?:no :(
Do you have a microphone?:no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: yes both
Can you join and listen to us?: I could probably listen to you guys but can't talk
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:yes I would accept responsibility
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: I'd prefer pvp cause I love to battle but pve is fine too I'd pick either

I don't know if u have any room left but I'll like to apply anyway

Denied.

We aren't after players who apply to every town they like the look of on the forums.

In-game Name?: Amaterasuuu98
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: I wish for a safe environment to live in as I continue to level up. Also for a community to live with.
How did you hear about Nevermore?: JazzDesignation
How long have you been on the Server?: About five days
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: Lost Soul / Crafter. I'm trying to become a Ranger or Ninja and will most definitely be a farmer.
What past townships have you been on in this map?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: If it's needed, I could become a farmer for the town once I get to it.
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: Yes, because I fight for my friends. :p
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?: Yes
Can you join and listen to us?: I could, but I most likely won't speak for myself since I'm shy.
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?: I can.
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?: PvP.

Last edited:

adambras

Dirt
In-game Name?: adambras
Why do you wish to join Nevermore?: i need help
How did you hear about Nevermore?: by a player
How long have you been on the Server?: no
What Class and Profession are you, or do you plan to become?: wizard farmer
What past townships have you been on in this map?:
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: food
Will you defend Nevermore and it's allies? and why?: yes because i live here
Will you obey, at all times, the wishes of the Officers and the Mayor of Nevermore?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you have a microphone?: no
If NO, Do you have speakers, or a headset?:no
Can you join and listen to us?:yes
If you were to break a Server or Town rule will you accept responsibility and any punishment that might follow?:
Do you prefer PVE or PVP?:
pve