• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [PR] Ragnarok [9] RECRUITING

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
[Image Placeholder, COMING SOON]

Ragnarok, a town apart of the Port Royal expansion! Along with Tortuga, we are one of three towns that are under the King, BeasttRecon's rule.

Rules of Ragnarok:

1. As a member of Ragnarok and apart of the Port Royal expansion, do not attempt any griefing. This includes pillaring, border jumping from pvp-zones, reaching elevators via breaking a regioned block etc.’

2. YOU DO NOT STEAL OR HARASS.

3. Do not let any unauthorized player into Ragnarok without special permission.

4. Ragnarok members must and contribute to the projects, taxes and building when requested by the managers.

5. Do not make yourself sound like a fool on Public Channels. You will be regarded as a silly and immature player, let alone humiliate the town.

6. Make decisions that won’t negatively pull you down as a player, that means that you look after yourself. :)

More to come ...​

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Notable Members of Port Royal

• Owner of Port Royal: BeasttRecon
  • Successor: -
  • Managers: Jreems, _Rockband

• Owner of Ragnarok: AzenYumCha
  • Successor: Emebb
  • Managers: PCmonkey11, krobbdog, jordanjord1997, has400

• Owner of Tortuga: Njohansen
  • Successor: SpannySlaya
  • Managers: TBD

Members of Ragnarok
  • AzenYumCha
  • Emebb
  • krobbdog
  • PCmonkey11
  • jordanjord1997
  • Rising_Of_Hell
  • has400
  • MalaWolf
  • Salary22
  • TearoGen
  • klop552
  • marion555
Pending confirmation:

• Xeonsfar
  • Red0rDead

Last edited:

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
We are currently recruiting! We are on a strict protocol on who we choose to accept into Ragnarok. Please read the application carefully before applying (ensure that you add the word 'moit' at the end of your application that you have clearly read the rules.)

Application to Join (Copy and paste):
IGN:
When did you start playing Minecraft?
Did you read all of the town rules?
Previous Towns/Guilds?
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)?
Class/Profession | Level:
What can you contribute to Ragnarok?
Why do you want to join Ragnarok?
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?
How did you hear about Ragnarok?

Last edited:

klop552

TNT
IGN:klop552
When did you join Herocraft? April 2013
When did you start playing Minecraft? Beta 1.5
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes i did
Previous Towns/Guilds? Keldrin and I tried to start a town too
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? region problems and I was collecting 90% of the resources by myself
Class/Profession | Level: Beguiler 26| Merchant 27 ( I might respec to a combat class that the town is
What can you contribute to Ragnarok? Hard work dedication a New Zealand accent (?) and a person who can be both laid back and serious depending on what is appropriate for the situation
Why do you want to join Ragnarok? I want to be a part of an active community of people who are there too have fun whilst at the same time being organised and serious about what they are doing
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? at least 20 most weeks (probably closer to 35)
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Both
How did you hear about Ragnarok? Emebb
moit

Last edited:

Emebb

Glowing Redstone
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? region problems and I was collecting 90% of the resources by myself
Class/Profession | Level: Beguiler 26| Merchant 27 ( I might respec to a combat class that the town is
What can you contribute to Ragnarok? Hard work dedication a New Zealand accent (?) and a person who can be both laid back and serious depending on what is appropriate for the situation
Why do you want to join Ragnarok? I want to be a part of an active community of people who are there too have fun whilst at the same time being organised and serious about what they are doing
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? at least 20 most weeks (probably closer to 35)

I approve:)

Just need Azen to second that.

marion555

Wood
IGN:marion555
When did you join Herocraft? October 25 2013
When did you start playing Minecraft?I cant recall :D
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns/Guilds? Keldrin and i was working on a new town
Why did you leave the previous Town/Guild(s)? I was continuisly stolen from in keldrin and we couldnt get enough founds for the new town
Class/Profession | Level:BloodMage lvl 35 smith lvl 15
What can you contribute to Ragnarok? making armor and im good with pvp so i will be changing to a melee class soon
Why do you want to join Ragnarok? I love pvp and things like things like that i love it because of the rush and thrill you get from pvp because theres that rush and heart pumping moment while your fighting
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 19-35 hours
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? both
How did you hear about Ragnarok?through friends and pvp
MOIT

Last edited:

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
moit

Sweet, you're accepted!
@Emebb feel free to add him to the regions :)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@marion555
You're missing something in your application. Please re-read the rules and how to apply and edit your application accordingly.