• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [OS] Camelot [5] *Recruiting*

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: PwnageDude10

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.6

Herocraft Exp: 2 months

Spec or intended spec: Wizard 65, but now I'm Goon 8

Current level: 8

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) PVP and get stuff

What strengths do you bring to the town?: PVP and direction following :D

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): Newerth, Wyntervale, FairMount

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes I do :D

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I will PVP for days

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes I do

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun P

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Yo
In Game Name: PwnageDude10

Minecraft Exp: Since 1.6

Herocraft Exp: 2 months

Spec or intended spec: Wizard 65, but now I'm Goon 8

Current level: 8

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) PVP and get stuff

What strengths do you bring to the town?: PVP and direction following :D

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable): Newerth, Wyntervale, FairMount

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yus I do :D

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I will PVP for days

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yus I do

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun P
You misspelled "yes". Denied

In Game Name: oscarfouz364

Minecraft Exp: since alpha

Herocraft Exp: 6-5 months

Spec or intended spec: dragoon

Current level:65

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) anythingfun

What strengths do you bring to the town?: power and building skills

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) oakenshire knights of blood oath

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? yep

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? yeah

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):
Rising Sun r

In Game Name: Megakiller_19

Minecraft Exp:6 months

Herocraft Exp:week

Spec or intended spec:nathaniel

Current level:2

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to gather materials for hours and help with whatever other people need.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:I am willing to do anything. I also am very generous, nice, and fun.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)none

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?yes

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):Rising Sun R

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: SheepCrys

Minecraft Exp: Since beta 1.4, Knows basic survival and basic redstone, but not good at advanced redstone and building. (such as pixel art)

Herocraft Exp: 1 week in greylist, will need help getting around. :p

Spec or intended spec: Disciple, want to be alchemist for profession.

Current level: level 12 Disicple, and level 17 crafter.

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to chat and have fun, along with some pvp (will lose though), sometime I help people build stuff and I love to just... survive, it gives me the excitement of minecraft and that's the reason I play it.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I don't know really but I can mine gold, protect (when strong enough), help make community building (such as shop, apartment, etc) and of course, help the community.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) Before I joined a town in a survival server call "Shrine town", together with some friends and leader we made it past the biggest town in that server. Too bad now it's just a "faction, survival, skyblock, hunger game" server, which I got bored and quit.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope, I never troll and such so I don't get "hated" a lot in servers.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes, I'll help the community (town and herocraft) as much as possible and be nice to everyone (if possible).

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Of course, give me 10 redstone and I'll recall AT YOUR COMMAND.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes, I follow all the rules (unless forgot, remind me though :p) that guild/town/game have, as much as possible. :)

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun S
In Conclusion, I would like to thank you for giving me a chance to apply, it would be a huge honor to be in one of the oldest (I believe) town in Hero craft :)
-SheepCrys

In Game Name: Fingerspazem

Minecraft Exp: 1 year

Herocraft Exp: 3 weeks

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon

Current level: 11

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Enchant tools or armor for people and mine alot

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can enchant armor or tools for people and I can defend our town from invaders

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None although I did apply for newerth at June 20, 2013

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Totally

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Was born for this

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Absolutely

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun f

In Game Name: WinterB1854

Minecraft Exp:
Owned for about two years, played on many different types of servers, experimented with redstone, "beat" survival, have four different apps for Minecraft (official and unofficial with blueprints).

Herocraft Exp:
Raising money to begin profession. Tried to begin building town but was constantly raided. We tried to move our supplies underground and away from raids so we could build a tunnel to new land, but we were found again. I am now living alone away from everyone in fear of having everything taken from me again, but I want to be a part of a wonderful town. T0c3n mentioned Camelot, so I thought I'd head there next.

Spec or intended spec:
Samurai Farmer

Current level:
Warrior 11
Crafter 20

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.)
I like to build something great out of nothing. And I don't mean in creative. To provide food, to gather resources, to build more homes, to expand. For example, I like to find towns in single-player survival. I have built two larger, with walls and towers, gates and golems. I had nothing when arriving to the town, but now they are almost server-worthy.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:
Once I decide on a project, nothing can pull me away. Except for food...and *some* sleep lol
But seriously, if you give me a task, whether it be to gather 2000 ink sacs, to train and fight in PVP, to build a building requiring over 30,000 blocks, or to simply farm the land and provide the shops, I won't stop until it's done.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable)
None, but the town we were going to build was called "The Edge". Almost directly south of spawn on, well, the edge of the map. The in-progress bridge and the fields should both still be there.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):
I haven't.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?
I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?
I will stay and fight even after my armor breaks and my sword is dull.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?
I will honor and follow it always.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun W

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Not sure who's still active within Camelot, but I'm in talks with the current leadership to try and restore it. If all goes well, Camelot and the Knights that protect her will be restored to their original glory. I hope to see you all soon. FOR CAMELOT!

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
Not sure who's still active within Camelot, but I'm in talks with the current leadership to try and restore it. If all goes well, Camelot and the Knights that protect her will be restored to their original glory. I hope to see you all soon. FOR CAMELOT!

Um you didn't accept our app ._>

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Hey guys, I'm trying to get things going as fast as I can. Hopefully I can finish talks with the current leadership and get the ball rolling soon. I know it's rough, but I'll try my best to get you guys a home soon. I am currently powerless to invite anyone, but just hang in there sheepcrys WinterB1854 Megakiller_19 Fingerspazem I'll get you guys on board soon.

Thank you Barbasol. I'd like to help you in any way I can if you need a hand with anything. It's 4:50 Eastern right now, and I should be on for around 1-2 hours now, and some later.

Let me know!

Monah996

Dirt
In Game Name: Monah996

Minecraft Exp: I've been playing MC for 2 years.

Herocraft Exp: I've just joined yesterday, so none.

Spec or intended spec: Caster (Necromancer)

Current level: 1

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I am rather good at brewing potions and collecting the ingredients for those potions. I also like decorating the interior and exterior of my living space, and, of course, I especially excel at killing mobs!

What strengths do you bring to the town?: If I get accepted I will bring joy and even more friendliness to the town. Also a strong sword and a loyal companion!

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): I haven't been removed from any town.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? I most certainly am.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I understand and I can.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun M

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Alright guys and gals. I'm waiting on the transfer of leadership, but as it stands I will be the new mayor of Camelot. All current Knight-Citizen's are more than welcome to stay on board and aid us in our quest for glory. I'll be starting a new thread as I cannot edit this one, and I would like to update/modify/jazzify it a bit. I will need a simple response from any current citizens that wish to stay or leave, so I know who to add to the updated active roster. Anyone who is still waiting approval can copy and paste their applications on the new thread. (once I have it up, later today most likely)

I have a lot of plans and ideas moving forward with Camelot. I'd like to have Camelot upgraded from hamlet to town status before August arrives. This will require a complete rework of the surface of Camelot. All current items will be stored underground for safe keeping. I'll have more info soon on what to expect, and where to keep your belongings during construction. If you have any question, complaints, ideas, or thoughts about the upcoming changes feel free to shoot me a private message on the forums or in-game. I look forward to working with you guys to create a true fortress township to be proud of.

FOR CAMELOT!
-Barb