• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [OS] Camelot [5] *Recruiting*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In Game Name: killcon2001

Minecraft Exp: 1

Herocraft Exp: 68

Spec or intended spec: dreadknight

Current level: warrior lvl 2

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) mine and pvp anf farm and build :p im multipurpose

What strengths do you bring to the town?: protection and resources

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) N/A

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes i do

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):

You need the special code. Please re post your application once it has been added in.

brenno29

Coal
In Game Name: brenno29

Minecraft Exp: 3 or so years

Herocraft Exp: I joined last year I believe but only just recently got back into it

Spec or intended spec: Mixing up between Ranger and Ninja for combat and willing to choose any profession that is beneficial for the town (though I'd prefer Smith, Engineer, Miner or Mason).

Current level: 4

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Honestly, I enjoy a sense of community, though in the actual game generally helping out with building, mining and really anything that needs to be done.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Well that would depend on which profession you'd prefer me to be though I guess I help out wherever is needed.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? Yes

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? With my life (XD Get some roleplaying up in here ^.^)

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Star b
-Thanks, brenno29

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name: brenno29

Minecraft Exp: 3 or so years

Herocraft Exp: I joined last year I believe but only just recently got back into it

Spec or intended spec: Mixing up between Ranger and Ninja for combat and willing to choose any profession that is beneficial for the town (though I'd prefer Smith, Engineer, Miner or Mason).

Current level: 4

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Honestly, I enjoy a sense of community, though in the actual game generally helping out with building, mining and really anything that needs to be done.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Well that would depend on which profession you'd prefer me to be though I guess I help out wherever is needed.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? With my life (XD Get some roleplaying up in here ^.^)

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Star b
-Thanks, brenno29

Accepted, Ill get with you in game!

Raybolt9

Iron
In Game Name:Raybolt9

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha Version of Minecraft

Herocraft Exp: Level 11 Rogue and Level 5 Crafter

Spec or intended spec: Whatever the superior need me to do for I shall listen to every command they tell me.

Current level: 11

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Adventure

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Gather food for others and guard others from danger

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None this would be my first

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun r

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name:Raybolt9

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha Version of Minecraft

Herocraft Exp: Level 11 Rogue and Level 5 Crafter

Spec or intended spec: Whatever the superior need me to do for I shall listen to every command they tell me.

Current level: 11

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) Adventure

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Gather food for others and guard others from danger

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) None this would be my first

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights? Yes

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun r

Accepted! Ill get with you in game. Plus you can go any spec you'd like

In Game Name:Icestormer2536

Minecraft Exp:not much

Herocraft Exp:none

Spec or intended spec:paladin

Current level:1

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):breed animals, farm, build, fight.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:another fighter.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) none.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):none.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:yes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?:yes.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):Rising Sun I

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
In Game Name:Icestormer2536

Minecraft Exp:not much

Herocraft Exp:none

Spec or intended spec:paladin

Current level:1

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):breed animals, farm, build, fight.

What strengths do you bring to the town?:another fighter.

Past Cities/Towns: (if applicable) none.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):none.

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen?:yes.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Camelot and your fellow knights?:yes.

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code?:yes.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code):Rising Sun I

Accepted, find me or another manager in game.

In Game Name: SFGiants100

Minecraft Exp: Since the alpha was out.

Herocraft Exp: A few days now.

Spec or intended spec: Ninja

Current level: Rogue Level 7 Crafter Level 7

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to build, hunt and gather resources if needed!

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can build very well. I am tolerant and will do what you say without an issue.

If you have been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Knight-Citizen? I do

Do you understand and can you uphold The Knight's Code? I do

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun R

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7

What do you like to do: (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.) I like to build, hunt and gather resources if needed!

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can build very well. I am tolerant and will do what you say without an issue.

Special Code(not the whitelist code, but the camelot special code): Rising Sun R
ninja is the best class you do that

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5

Accepted. Find me and MSG in game