• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Oricon [15] [Neutral] [KO] *RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Since you're a part of Kingdom of Obscurity, you must add KO's allies to your allies list.

Lightforge
Canterlot (My town, woooh!)
Nevermore
Newerth
Altum??

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Micdoodle I would really like to speak to you or anyone else that can help me out concerning the 2.8k loan I gave to you guys..

I hear micdoodle has become inactive :S

pittman789

Iron
IGN: pittman789​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: about 3-5 months​
Average play-time per day: Not alot,it varies.​
Current spec | level: Warrior (Planned to go Samurai) Lvl 3​
What can you bring to Oricon?:I know some tricks to mining and how to use the most of blocks.​
Do you have skype?: No,but I have steam and TS3​
Any other information: I plan to go samurai for the use of the diamond katana and bow.​

highfidelety

Stone
IGN: highfidelety​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft:i used to play on micdoodles(not sure if its your town or not) server hoping maybe to receive some help.​
Average play-time per day:work day(noramly s,t,th,f) 2-3 hrs off days 5-6hrs​
Current spec | level:caster level 3​
What can you bring to Oricon?:easy to get along with good worker​
Do you have skype?: no never used it if there's a free version i will get one​
Any other information:i used to be in trioni's town he may remember me. i'am good at following directions and always willing to learn i also learn pretty quick.​

micdoodle8

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: highfidelety​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft:i used to play on micdoodles(not sure if its your town or not) server hoping maybe to receive some help.​
Average play-time per day:work day(noramly s,t,th,f) 2-3 hrs off days 5-6hrs​
Current spec | level:caster level 3​
What can you bring to Oricon?:easy to get along with good worker​
Do you have skype?: no never used it if there's a free version i will get one​
Any other information:i used to be in trioni's town he may remember me. i'am good at following directions and always willing to learn i also learn pretty quick.​
Accepted

---------------------------------------

And for fuck's sake who added Awhitespot to our region...

TriOni

Coal
Thanks ya it was me that accepted his in-game request to join Oricon. All acceptance will be done on here via posts. There should be a town forum where we can name these less then rule abiding whitelisted thingies. Ugh...

Jess_eye

Dirt
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: Today is my first day on Herocraft, 8 months on MC though.​
Average play-time per day: 5 hours​
Current spec | level: Healer/crafter level 1​
What can you bring to Oricon?: I'm a helpful, kind natured builder.​
Do you have skype?: Yes​
Any other information: I'm very patient, and willing to learn.​

TriOni

Coal
Welcome aboard, feel free to ask the experienced members the ropes. I'll be on later tonight (1am to 5am est)

pittman789

Iron
Ugh, I'm sorry for convincing you guys to allow whitespot in, I didn't know about his plan or what he was doing.
BTW, my perms are gone? Can somebody explain?

IGN: Scyhell​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: Herocraft-about a year, Minecraft since Beta 1.2​
Average play-time per day: about 2 to 3 hours​
Current spec | level: Warrior lvl 11, Crafter lvl 17​
What can you bring to Oricon?: Peaceful intentions and a helping hand on any construction efforts needed​
Do you have skype?: nope, can't stand it​
Any other information: Played a bit during the Zeal map, finally got back into playing again on this map. Need better protection than my hut in the wasteland and I'm willing to do what I can to help out the hamlet as you see fit​

IGN: webleyscott​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: New to Herocraft, newish to minecraft too​
Average play-time per day: a few hours here and there​
Current spec | level: 1 warrior, 13 crafter​
What can you bring to Oricon?: my roommate Scyhell​
Do you have skype?: whats skype?​
Any other information: I'm new but willing to work like a pack mule if you'll have me​

pittman789

Iron
bye micdoodle, well I hope our newest members don't betray us like...well...let's not mention it, anyways, we need tons of iron and pumpkin heads and we can make some iron golems to protect our mines and chests.Also, putting them in the main area but put a railing or something if we do.