• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Oricon [15] [Neutral] [KO] *RECRUITING*

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok, you should probably ask someone to move this thread to 'Township Applications', or make a new one there.

pvppwnstar

Iron

What are we all about?
We're looking to build some core allies but also like to fight. Our main goal is to build up a stable economy while building some allies to help us through tougher times. We won't hesitate to help out a citizen in need, offering help in leveling and providing ample protections. We will be using the most of our town protection, building from high up all the way down to the depths of the earth.​
Citizens
micdoodle8​
iTzDeXy​
Trioni​
Capn_Danger​
AggressiveTurnip​
alphaslime​
TheSojourner​
pujan909​
ShadovvMoon​
Beastairty​
Revilo247​
Allies
Panorama​
Frost​
Enemies
None specifically, but we stand against anyone who attacks Panorama​
Goals
Build our core protections (That's it right now :p)​
Join Oricon
If you would like to be a part of our growing town, fill out the application below.​
IGN:​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft:​
Average play-time per day:​
Current spec | level:​
What can you bring to Oricon?:​
Do you have skype?:​
Any other information:​

What are we all about?
We're looking to build some core allies but also like to fight. Our main goal is to build up a stable economy while building some allies to help us through tougher times. We won't hesitate to help out a citizen in need, offering help in leveling and providing ample protections. We will be using the most of our town protection, building from high up all the way down to the depths of the earth.​
Citizens
micdoodle8​
iTzDeXy​
Trioni​
Capn_Danger​
AggressiveTurnip​
alphaslime​
TheSojourner​
pujan909​
ShadovvMoon​
Beastairty​
Revilo247​
Allies
Panorama​
Frost​
Enemies
None specifically, but we stand against anyone who attacks Panorama​
Goals
Build our core protections (That's it right now :p)​
Join Oricon
If you would like to be a part of our growing town, fill out the application below.​
IGN:​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft:​
Average play-time per day:​
Current spec | level:​
What can you bring to Oricon?:​
Do you have skype?:​
Any other information:​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft:ive just started herocraft an i play minecraft for over a year now.​
Average play-time per day: 2 hours a day im going to play hc​
Current spec | level: im a level 2 / 3 caster​
What can you bring to Oricon?: my respect an honor i will defend oricon an fight in battles im desperate for a home.​
Do you have skype?: yes i have skype​
Any other information: i asked you (micdoodle) on the online chat an you sayd oke so ??​

micdoodle8

Legacy Supporter 5
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft:ive just started herocraft an i play minecraft for over a year now.​
Average play-time per day: 2 hours a day im going to play hc​
Current spec | level: im a level 2 / 3 caster​
What can you bring to Oricon?: my respect an honor i will defend oricon an fight in battles im desperate for a home.​
Do you have skype?: yes i have skype​
Any other information: i asked you (micdoodle) on the online chat an you sayd oke so ??​
Sorry, unless you can take the time to use proper grammar and capitalize your "I"s I don't really want you in my town lol.

n8mastt

Gold
IGN: n8mastt​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: i played the hero craft test server for a long time. i just now joined the whitelisted server. I have been playing mine craft since Alpha. I can't remember the exact version​
Average play-time per day: a few hours easily​
Current spec | level: caster lvl 6​
What can you bring to Oricon?: Im very good at taking out groups of mobs. i haven't tried my hand at pvp yet. I can be a great defense if the town is attacked​
Do you have Skype?: yes​
Any other information: My melee combat is not nearly as good as my ranged. This is why I'm a caster and not any melee class.​

Cashkid32

Stone
IGN: Cashkid32​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: I started playing Herocraft today and I've played Minecraft since Alpha.​
Average play-time per day: 2-4 hours​
Current spec | level: I'm a warrior level 1. gonna be a paladin.​
What can you bring to Oricon?: A happy face! I will be dedicated and will be willing to help with stuff.​
Do you have skype?: I do but I'm not allowed to skype with random people.​
Any other information​

Jmanlee2

Gold
IGN: Jmanlee2​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: 1 year​
Average play-time per day: 2 hours​
Current spec | level: Caster\13​
What can you bring to Oricon?:Good leaders and strong fortress.​
Do you have skype?:No.​
Any other information:No.​

Jmanlee2

Gold
IGN: Jmanlee2​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: 1 year​
Average play-time per day: 2 hours​
Current spec | level: Caster\13​
What can you bring to Oricon?:Good leaders and strong fortress.​
Do you have skype?:No.​
Any other information:No.​
*What can you bring to Oricon?: Protection and great builds. I can also bring resources and materials.

porkycain

Dirt
IGN: porkycain​
How long have you played on Herocraft and Minecraft: I'm new but played look a likes for a few months.​
Average play-time per day: 3 hours​
Current spec | level: Rogue crafter lvl 1​
What can you bring to Oricon?: Dedication and seriousness.​
Do you have skype?: No​
Any other information: My roommate is TheSojourner and I'll probably be on just as much as he is.​