• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
@AlexDaParrot have you ever thought that people might hoard items in a hidden base outside of town?

We can monitor the utilization of these materials if they are any sort of quantifiable amount, therefore I personally do not see there as being a reason for people to hoard items outside town. Normal resources will be provided for, including armor, weapons, food, building materials, thus people hoarding items outside of the town will not be of any benefit towards them unless they leave; we plan on providing an experience that does not make people want to leave. Also, if a "miner" turns in 4 stacks of iron and 3 gold, it will be apparent to the town and our rules will be applied to this person.

GraRona

Portal
Not sure if this is private or not, but how many citizens do you guys have as of right now?

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
We have enough to form a stable town and beyond, but I'd like to note that we will probably not be posting numbers until we actually see who commits to our cause. The application was simply a form for people to fill out and see if they were accepted and for us to garner a rough level of interest.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I do not believe people will hoard because of both the fact we are choosing the more mature, experienced players for our town and also that anyone who is joining is joining with the knowledge that they have to share all their items with everyone.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
lol @HolyRane I came here to see replies and your signature is dancing to the beat of the deadmau5 song I'm listening to.
unce unce unce unce unce
carry on everyone...

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Yes, we will plant our apple tree in fertile soil, if any bad apples appear we shall cast them off into the sunset, while retaining the good ones.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks Apples! Our main goal is the development of a community and town, so we are going to try out best to become an entity that does not become involved in the feudal warfare that is known as PvP on this server.