• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Newerth (20) (Neutral) (XD) *recruiting*

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
Fixed. Sorry about that. There's been a lot of confusion the past few days. Not to mention my internet crapping out.

Shadeking

Gold
Will we get some pictures of the town BEFORE we descide if we wanna join???

edit: already joined another town.

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I know some of the people here and i was affiliated with NEO when i was part of SK and i have always loved the architecture that the NEO citizens produce
How long have you been on the server?: On and off sinse Sanctum
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Enchanter/Wizard or Geomancer
Past towns?:Mayor of Elysiam/ORE SK and currently at CC
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I class myself as a trusted player, i help were ever i can and i have a very imaginative mind and can come up with some pretty good building designs (from time to time :)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I know some of the people here and i was affiliated with NEO when i was part of SK and i have always loved the architecture that the NEO citizens produce
How long have you been on the server?: On and off sinse Sanctum
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Enchanter/Wizard or Geomancer
Past towns?:Mayor of Elysiam/ORE SK and currently at CC
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I class myself as a trusted player, i help were ever i can and i have a very imaginative mind and can come up with some pretty good building designs (from time to time :)

^^ This guy is legit, he would be a great asset to your town. Coming from the Communist Collective, who only recruit certain trusted veterans.

lahviper

Glowing Redstone
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i want to join to be a good builder and help the town become large and become an empire.
How long have you been on the server?: joined today ready for building!
What will your profession be (spec included)?: alchemyst
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: building great houses/buildings and protecting and healing the weak.

jp0249107

TNT
Is the town established yet or have things changed? I was a part of Skyforge during the Sanctum map and am curious about joining Newerth and setting down some roots.

drpepper1344

Soulsand
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to live in a town, i never have before.
How long have you been on the server?: About 4-5 months
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Druid/Farmer
Past towns?: None, just lived with a couple of my friends in the wilderness
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My ability as a builder and a worker. I am fairly active, thus I can be on quite a bit to help out.

Fogah

Stone
Application: Fogah
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I guess I need a place that I can call home. I like the name, I like that you are serious about it. I'm looking for a place where I can build a nice little home :)
How long have you been on the server?: I've been whitelisted for a long time, played sometimes on the old map, but accidentaly updated, and couldn't legally get an 1.8 version of the game. Became citizen of a couple of towns, but they weren't really serious enough.
What will your profession be (spec included)?: Crafter, haven't decided much more. Still checking things out, but I guess I'm going with miner :)
Past towns?: I really can't remember.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm willing to work, and I'm hoping that I can build a house that I can be proud of.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Citizenship Application of; TheMormon
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Newerth is looking pretty awesome, and I hang around there all the time right now. Due to this, mmany citizens sugessted that I just join, so I am. I also want an architectual based town.

How long have you been on the server?: I've been active on the server since Spring of 2011 under the name "Jherriq", though whitelisted mid-ish December, and under this account (TheMormon), since the start of Zeal.

What will your profession be (spec included)?: I will be Geomancer and either Mason or Smith for my profession; most likely what the Academy and the town requires of me.

Past towns?: Since spring, I have been in SkyForge, Atlas, and Shin Kyoto, as well as LightForge here on Dragongarde.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe that I can contribute a (somewhat) nice perspective on design, and just good ideas. I can work on what is needed of me, however I am not in any way, shape, or form a PvP'er.

Roshadus

Soulsand
I wish to be a part of newerth because in my experience it has been run by great people.
I've been on since august if 2011.
I will become a merchant.
I was a part of atlas and was Aurum.
I can contribute my knowledge and my building skills.

Gbman

Stone
may me and my friend tylermj99 join newearth were both rogues looking for a city to join so we can lvl up (were only like lvl 1 right now) but i am an acceptional builder and we are both rely good fighters so please tell me if i can join
me and him have been on herocraft for a long time now but we stopped playing when minecraft went 1.8 ... for obvious reasons and as a profession i want to me an engineer or enchanter and he wants to be a miner