• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][Neutral] Durotar - [Recruiting!]

TimTim209

Iron
IGN: dannyb10100
When did you join Herocraft? January 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft?: A year and a half ago.
Did you read all of the town rules?: Cow
Previous Towns?: Durotar, Citadel
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?: I left Durotar to go and help with Citadel, then the leader was never on all the noobs in the town were leeting people inside.
Class/Profession | Level: 28 caster 12 alchemist
What can you contribute to Durotar?: I can mine and gather supplies for the town.
Why do you want to join Durotar?: There are a lot of people I know, I also want an active town that will go on raids and pvp constantly.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: 24 hours a week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: I have both.
How did you hear about Durotar?: Rockband, Homi and a few others where in the town before me so I decided to jo.

*REVIEWING*

I was informed that you stole from a clan member prior to you leaving Durotar. What can you say about this?

iPro_Calum
Tino_the_Ninja

Please review this. -Tim

IGN:dragonlord645
When did you join Herocraft? today
When did you start playing Minecraft? January 2011
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns? N/A
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Caster/Nothing yet but going to be a Miner
What can you contribute to Durotar? Always being there to help.
Why do you want to join Durotar? My brother (Gluzz) is in it, and it seems like a fun town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 35
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Durotar? Gluzz told me about it
Additional Info: I am good at pvp and I'm online a lot. I can't wait to help out in the town, and help in pvp.

ACCEPTED Contact either myself or timtim209 ingame for a invite. Your brother is a hard worker and I hope you are too.

I would like to see some proof. I was only in the town for 3 days. Anyways, if someone did steal from him how would he know who it was?

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
It was rock band who stole most of the stuff(a lot) from you guys, he did the same thing to me.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok guys, sorry for the inactivity, but I've been elsewhere. Danny, I was told by rockband that you stole my iron, and I was going to get an admin to PE it, but they didn't respond so I left. Rockband gave me the iron back, but if you did steal it, admit it as I will be getting an admin to look into the chest logs. If you say you did, we might be able to resolve it, if you haven't, and chest logs say you have, you are royally fucked.

I will update the original post when I get back from this concentration camp school.

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
Ok guys, sorry for the inactivity, but I've been elsewhere. Danny, I was told by rockband that you stole my iron, and I was going to get an admin to PE it, but they didn't respond so I left. Rockband gave me the iron back, but if you did steal it, admit it as I will be getting an admin to look into the chest logs. If you say you did, we might be able to resolve it, if you haven't, and chest logs say you have, you are royally fucked.

I will update the original post when I get back from this concentration camp school.

I told you, it was rock band. Please accept this last inactive newb so I don't have to kick him. Rock Band took more items from you then you even know, he also stole tons from me. You got the 3 laziest members I ve had so far, enjoy.

edit: ask timtim he already had it ped

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Well I'm sort of inactive, but I'll get an admin to PE it when I get the time, and whoever took it is going to get banned.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright guys, I'm sure everyone noticed how I've been inactive for the past few weeks. This is due to the final weeks of school, which is the make it or break it point. I've been off buckling down and doing shit, so sorry for that. I am now, semi-back. I will be back playing again, just not an incredible amount. In a few weeks, I'll be back to normal and will be playing hopefully as much as I can, as school would be over.

Once again, sorry for the inactivity. I'm back baby.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Templar_James
When did you join Herocraft? 1 year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 1 1/2 year ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Si.
Previous Towns? Unholy
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? I stopped playing
Class/Profession | Level: I'll be a dragoon level 30 by the end of sunday.
What can you contribute to Durotar? Money
Why do you want to join Durotar? Be with people I know.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Lets just say A lot
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Durotar? I found out from Aiyeris. Reddead informed me of the town.
Additional Info: Only reason I am playing HC is to have fun with people I know. <---Complete Seriousness

IGN: Templar_James
When did you join Herocraft? 1 year ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? 1 1/2 year ago
Did you read all of the town rules? Si.
Previous Towns? Unholy
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? I stopped playing
Class/Profession | Level: I'll be a dragoon level 30 by the end of sunday.
What can you contribute to Durotar? Money
Why do you want to join Durotar? Be with people I know.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Lets just say A lot
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Durotar? I found out from Aiyeris. Reddead informed me of the town.
Additional Info: Only reason I am playing HC is to have fun with people I know. <---Complete Seriousness

Pending!

Gorre1

Gold
IGN: Gorre
When did you join Herocraft? 2 weeks
When did you start playing Minecraft? In 2010/11
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes I did :)
Previous Towns? stupid paragon,verstad and citadel so stupid town i want an town who is enemy of them and you are good one.Citadel was good but they all are noobs no one is masterd.
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? becaus they kill me all the times
Class/Profession | Level: beguiler/crafter-26-15
What can you contribute to Durotar? I'm a great PvP-er and I am good builder and always teamwork player,am very good at raids and i rly want to help town
Why do you want to join Durotar? It seems like good town and i need some good town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 7-8 h
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes ofc
How did you hear about Durotar? I hear abut durator seems like good town, and some memebers i know
Additional Info:Well i play minecraft a lot.I was play last map on hc.I rly want to join in your town,and I play herocraft for fun and i want to meet new players and memebers.

IGN: Gorre
When did you join Herocraft? 2 weeks
When did you start playing Minecraft? In 2010/11
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes I did :)
Previous Towns? stupid paragon,verstad and citadel so stupid town i want an town who is enemy of them and you are good one.Citadel was good but they all are noobs no one is masterd.
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? becaus they kill me all the times
Class/Profession | Level: beguiler/crafter-26-15
What can you contribute to Durotar? I'm a great PvP-er and I am good builder and always teamwork player,am very good at raids and i rly want to help town
Why do you want to join Durotar? It seems like good town and i need some good town
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 7-8 h
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes ofc
How did you hear about Durotar? I hear abut durator seems like good town, and some ****bers i know
Additional Info:Well i play minecraft a lot.I was play last map on hc.I rly want to join in your town,and I play herocraft for fun and i want to meet new players and ****bers.

DENIED, Reasons being really poor application and what do you mean by ****bers mean?

Gorre1

Gold
Re-apply

IGN:Gorre
When did you join Herocraft?I join herocraft befor 1 week and I relly like to play herocraft and I wnat to meed new players
When did you start playing Minecraft?Well I played 1.2.5 versoion and I play last map on herocraft that was a good map
Did you read all of the town rules?Yea I think that rules are very nice and abut tax it isnt to much and.
Previous Towns?Versad and Citadl.
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?Well I leave paragon becaus they take my items and they kill me all the time, and there was no teamwork.Citadel:well I leave it because I dont like town where are some guys who arent very good at herocraft and minecraft.
Class/Profession | Level:Beguiler level 26 but i will vut i will get level 60 very soon I play Herocraft 7-8 hour a day/Crafter lvl 16 but I go mine evry day and I always half stuffs give to storage
What can you contribute to Durotar?Well evry day i give any stufs to storage and if enyone raid us I am very good defender and I can go in evry raid.And I can help you in any buildings.How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?Well abaut 50 hour I love herocraft
Why do you want to join Durotar?Well it seems like a good town and I know burkeyz he kill me a lot of times and I relly want to be a member of a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?Yea i have mic and I have teamspeak
How did you hear about Durotar?Well I saw your base and its so big and nice and i know burkeyz,and some other who kill me...
Additional Info:Well I am a very good Pvp-er and also i love Minecraft i play it a lot.I play some other games but Minecraft is best i play minecraft 8 hour at day.

Re-apply

When did you join Herocraft?I join herocraft befor 1 week and I relly like to play herocraft and I wnat to meed new players
When did you start playing Minecraft?Well I played 1.2.5 versoion and I play last map on herocraft that was a good map
Did you read all of the town rules?Yea I think that rules are very nice and abut tax it isnt to much and.
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?Well I leave paragon becaus they take my items and they kill me all the time, and there was no teamwork.Citadel:well I leave it because I dont like town where are some guys who arent very good at herocraft and minecraft.
Class/Profession | Level:Beguiler level 26 but i will vut i will get level 60 very soon I play Herocraft 7-8 hour a day/Crafter lvl 16 but I go mine evry day and I always half stuffs give to storage
What can you contribute to Durotar?Well evry day i give any stufs to storage and if enyone raid us I am very good defender and I can go in evry raid.And I can help you in any buildings.How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?Well abaut 50 hour I love herocraft
Why do you want to join Durotar?Well it seems like a good town and I know burkeyz he kill me a lot of times and I relly want to be a member of a town
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?Yea i have mic and I have teamspeak
How did you hear about Durotar?Well I saw your base and its so big and nice and i know burkeyz,and some other who kill me...
Additional Info:Well I am a very good Pvp-er and also i love Minecraft i play it a lot.I play some other games but Minecraft is best i play minecraft 8 hour at day.

If you don't mind me asking what country are you from/nationality are you?

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Re-apply

Just a few questions I would like to ask:
1. In the 'Previous Towns' section, you listed verstad and citadel. However, in the next part, you mention paragon? Could you define this better, and explain it.
2. Are you a good builder?
3. What hero/profession were you on the last map?

Thank you for your cooperation during this application process. I just wanted to clear a few things before iPro makes the final decision.