• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][Neutral] Durotar - [Recruiting!]

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8

1bcoM

Durotar:
Durotar is an Orc themed war town based in a desert in the mysterious realm of Herocraft. The Orcs of Durotar have been victim to a spell from the mighty elves of the woodland realm, and in their evil, they transformed the vast desert city, into a beautiful forest. The mighty warriors from Durotar fought back against the elves, and after a vicious last battle, the orcs prevailed. However, to their dismay, the elves had made the spell permanent, even in death, and the city was lost. Not wanting to leave the city that held their most prized possessions and amazing structures, the orcs of Durotar returned to their city, and now dwell in the underground. Few see the city, and few who enter the forest survive to tell of it's beauty.

On a side note - we are a very laid back town. We expect our members to be serious when they need to, but in the meantime, we just chill and have fun. We usually just hang about in TeamSpeak and talk about random things, and play a few other games.

War-Chief (Mayor):
- iPro_Calum
General (SiC):
- timtim209
Managers:
- HoldMyPie
- <Free Spots>
Members:
- Aiyeris
- ArchAngel111
- Bl00dless09
- Boyzzy
- Carneyvore
- Dredrikith
- Erzath
- Fearlesswolf34
- Gluzz
- Ivermk
- Jimblox
- Ordinary
- alecf731
- andrewf731
- boucher410
- inscopia
- ricoro
- rovince04
- tabletop1000
- xRedDeadx
- nickdog12
- goUSAF
- boxofspiderss
- Wave_BY
- _Rockband_
- xHomicidalTYx
- codeman7865
- dragonlord465
- LukeBladeX
- Jordan09
- Templar_James
- NapaseT
- Jataka2
- montelu
- BlackPatcher
- GiantBeardedFace
- BurKeYzZ
- Boredaux

Tax Payment Info:
Taxes for Durotar will be 40c per week. This is a very small amount of money as you can just vote for 2 days, and you get 40c. Taxes system will be implemented around December.

Rules:
  • Do not make a fool of yourself while on herocraft. We want to be a respected town, and keep that status. If you are seen being a pain, there will be severe consequences.
  • Follow all server rules. Failing to do so ruins our town reputation. If you fail to follow server rules you will immediately be kicked from the town.
  • Your primary concern should be the towns development. We do not like greed but do not enforce communism either. Please donate what you can to the town.
  • Don't be an idiot.
  • Theft involved within the town will result in severe punishment, most likely a kick from the town.
  • If you have nothing to do, work on town projects, it is greatly appreciated!
  • No Raiding/Greifing/Killing other town members.
  • Don’t piss off other townies. We do not enjoy drama within the town.
  • Your house must actually look half decent. We like things to look good. If it doesn't look good, Tino will come and rip that shit up.
  • Cover all chests with dirt unless they are LWC'd.
  • Do not build/mine within 200 blocks of Durotar. There are plenty of other places to build/mine in the world. Please use the Town mine if you have nowhere else to mine from now on.
  • Do NOT let raiders into the base.
  • If you are in Durotar, you may not be a part of any guild. This interferes with alliances and is just extra work.
  • No building outside your plot area
  • Do not enter another players plot without their permission
  • Make sure your house looks half decent according to the Mayor/SiC/managers.
Failure to follow Durotar rules will result in a swift kick up the ass.
For the question in the application 'did you read all the town rules?' Put - 'Cow'

Enemies:
- Mineris
Allies:
- Umbria

Durotar (Public) Town Projects:
Fuck shit up.

What Durotar can offer to you:
We can offer fun, PvP, a safe place to store all your shinies and people to kill and raid shit with.
Durotar Leadership:
At Durotar we simply have the 3 Leadership roles. The highest ranking one is the Mayor (War-chief), the SiC rank is the General, and managers are simply just said as managers. Decisions are not made alone by the mayor or by the SiC, they will usually get the input of the other ranks in the town before closing down the situation.

Upon Approval:
Upon approval into Durotar, you will need to either poke/contact any manager+ in-game or on teamspeak, and you need to follow their instructions to get to the town. Then once you reach the town, you will be given a room in the barracks, and until you get settled into the town, you will be able to go down to live in the undercity and buy a plot for 50c.
Inactivity:
Without any contact from plot owner for Two Weeks , said plot owners plot will be removed from owner and items will be stored in a storage area just in case the player happens to come back. If the player does not return for 1 month, all of their items will be shared around the town or given to Town Mayor for town/alliance usage. Remember to always PM or message iPro_Calum if you're going to be inactive for a while!

Application Requirements:
- 13+ (Obviously)
- Use Teamspeak 3 client when you are online
- Not be an idiot
- Must have 1 weeks worth of experience on Herocraft
- Application must be 100% honest
- Your application will be taken seriously, so you should use good language and decent grammar

Application to Join (Copy and paste):
IGN:
When did you start playing Minecraft?
Did you read all of the town rules?
Previous Towns?
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?
Class/Profession | Level:
What can you contribute to Durotar?
Why do you want to join Durotar?
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?
How did you hear about Durotar?
Additional Info:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LukeBladeX

Wood
IGN: LukeBladeX

When did you join Herocraft? Yesterday
When did you start playing Minecraft? In 2010/11

Did you read all of the town rules? Yes I did :)
Previous Towns? /
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? /

Class/Profession | Level: Caster - currently level 7,a most 8

What can you contribute to Durotar? I'm a great PvP-er and I can also help in building projects if you need it. Can pretty much do anything except redstone :)
Why do you want to join Durotar? It seems like a great town and I know most of the members.

How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 10h at minimum.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes, both.
How did you hear about Durotar? I talked to iPro_Calum
Additional Info: A veteran Minecraft player with good skills in PvP

ACCEPTED Contact either myself, timtim209, Pampita or Tino_the_Ninja ingame to be invited to the town.

Also is it possible for this thread to be moved to the "Official Township" area of the forums due to the departure of BeasttRecon we needed to make a new thread.

Thanks

Tax will be implemented soon, I am in favour of 25-40 coins a week.

Please note that it won't be implemented until all of the managers + talk about it. This is just a warning as I don't want you guys acting bewildered if does get implemented.

IMPORTANT MESSEGE

There will be a town meeting at Saturday, 3PM EST. If you have any inputs or suggestions for the town please attend either your input won't be taking into consideration.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
IMPORTANT MESSEGE

There will be a town meeting at Saturday, 3PM EST. If you have any inputs or suggestions for the town please attend either your input won't be taking into consideration.
You buttnugget - thats 3am on a sunday for me. GTFO I'm out.

TimTim209

Iron
IMPORTANT MESSEGE

I might be working. I shall let you know. I may be able to take a break and get on TS for a few minutes.

TimTim209

Iron
Admins Please move this thread to the official town recruiting thread for Durotar in place of BeasttRecon's thread. Thank you. :)

nickdog12

Coal
IGN: nickdog12
When did you join Herocraft? When I first joined, it was about May-ish/June. I recently joined back due to the death of the main server I play on.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2 years ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns? N/A
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Caster/Crafter. Level 3 Caster, Level 1 Crafter
What can you contribute to Durotar? I am very skilled in PvP (as I said, the main server I play on is a PvP server. So I am well trained in Player Vs Player.) I also am very experienced in the Hero plugin. I have played on multiple hero servers before joining this one. I am well responsible and attentive. Just an ambitious minecraft player wanting to kill people. lol.
Why do you want to join Durotar? Durotar looks like a great town. Mostly because I know a majority of the people in it lol. My bestest friend is in the town as well (Jordan09). Since I know these people, I can get along really well with them. Just looking for a friendly environment on this server.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I came back to this server like, a couple days ago. So I have a fresh start. However, Ill be playing on this server alot if I get accepted into this town.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes.
How did you hear about Durotar? Jordan09.
Additional Info: I was referred by the following: Jordan09, xRedDeadx, I_Do_It. Thank you for your time.

IGN: nickdog12
When did you join Herocraft? When I first joined, it was about May-ish/June. I recently joined back due to the death of the main server I play on.
When did you start playing Minecraft? 2 years ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
Previous Towns? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Caster/Crafter. Level 3 Caster, Level 1 Crafter
What can you contribute to Durotar? I am very skilled in PvP (as I said, the main server I play on is a PvP server. So I am well trained in Player Vs Player.) I also am very experienced in the Hero plugin. I have played on multiple hero servers before joining this one. I am well responsible and attentive. Just an ambitious minecraft player wanting to kill people. lol.
Why do you want to join Durotar? Durotar looks like a great town. Mostly because I know a majority of the people in it lol. My bestest friend is in the town as well (Jordan09). Since I know these people, I can get along really well with them. Just looking for a friendly environment on this server.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? I came back to this server like, a couple days ago. So I have a fresh start. However, Ill be playing on this server alot if I get accepted into this town.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes.
How did you hear about Durotar? Jordan09.
Additional Info: I was referred by the following: Jordan09, xRedDeadx, I_Do_It. Thank you for your time.

Accepted contact either me or timtim209 ingame for an invite.

IGN: xHomicidalTYx
When did you join Herocraft? January 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Over a year ago
Did you read all of the town rules?: Cow
Previous Towns?: Durotar, Citadel
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?: I left Durotar to go and help with Citadel, and I left Citadel because I did not enjoy what was happening, with the stubborn leader. (No offense)
Class/Profession | Level: Warrior level 30 (still working on getting the money) Level 55 miner
What can you contribute to Durotar?: I can mine and gather supplies for the town.
Why do you want to join Durotar?: I want to join because I need an active town that I am able to help. I want to be able to pvp with a group/ go on raids.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: I can be on Hero Craft for at least 14 hours a week.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak?: I have both.
How did you hear about Durotar?: Originally Pampita, and Rockband convinced me to rejoin. I had enjoyed bein in Durotar near the begining.
  1. Additional Info: I can contribute my resources to the town.

IGN: xHomicidalTYx
When did you start playing Minecraft?: Over a year ago
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?: I left Durotar to go and help with Citadel, and I left Citadel because I did not enjoy what was happening, with the stubborn leader. (No offense)
Class/Profession | Level: Warrior level 30 (still working on getting the money) Level 55 miner
What can you contribute to Durotar?: I can mine and gather supplies for the town.
Why do you want to join Durotar?: I want to join because I need an active town that I am able to help. I want to be able to pvp with a group/ go on raids.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: I can be on Hero Craft for at least 14 hours a week.
How did you hear about Durotar?: Originally Pampita, and Rockband convinced me to rejoin. I had enjoyed bein in Durotar near the begining.
  1. Additional Info: I can contribute my resources to the town.

Accepted Contact timtim209 for an invite.

IGN:dragonlord645
When did you join Herocraft? today
When did you start playing Minecraft? January 2011
Did you read all of the town rules? yes
Previous Towns? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Caster/Nothing yet but going to be a Miner
What can you contribute to Durotar? Always being there to help.
Why do you want to join Durotar? My brother (Gluzz) is in it, and it seems like a fun town.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? 35
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? yes
How did you hear about Durotar? Gluzz told me about it
Additional Info: I am good at pvp and I'm online a lot. I can't wait to help out in the town, and help in pvp.

IGN: dannyb10100
When did you start playing Minecraft?: A year and a half ago.
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?: I left Durotar to go and help with Citadel, then the leader was never on all the noobs in the town were leeting people inside.
Class/Profession | Level: 28 caster 12 alchemist
Why do you want to join Durotar?: There are a lot of people I know, I also want an active town that will go on raids and pvp constantly.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week?: 24 hours a week.
How did you hear about Durotar?: Rockband, Homi and a few others where in the town before me so I decided to jo.