• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Narhon -Neutral-

zessus

TNT
juopu.png

Narhon is a small town founded by a group of friends that mostly keep to themselves. We are currently a small town looking for trust worthy people to strengthen our ranks and citizenship. The town government is ran by a monarchy type setup which you can find more information on below.

The Crown

The town is run by a monarchy type government with the kaiser and duchess being the ultimate decision makers. A group of nobles will act as the "advisers" for the kaiser and duchess. Their decision won't be the final one but their job is to tell the ups and downs of a decision that the kaiser or duchess is making so the decision can be made with all points of views seen. The Marschall's job is to keep the military in order. he will organize the ranks and armory supplies for the military and carry out the orders for the kaiser and duchess. The schatzmeister is the banker of the town taking care of the taxes, funding, and anything else money for the kaiser and duchess.

Kaiser (Mayor)- Zessus
Duchess (SIC)- Fireflower_
Nobles- Jerrycoe, Zangofett2, Red966, Enfourvie
Marschall- Winters_nyx
Schatzmeister- Zangofett2

Taxes and Guards

When the town gets larger we will have an active guard force whose job is to bring justice to any law breakers inside of the town (yes that includes visitors). As for the taxes it will be due every Saturday by midnight (Eastern time -5 GMT) at the expense of 25c. The taxes will be paid to the schatzmeister and if the taxes are not paid by a member the schatzmeister has the power to revoke your residence from you until it is paid. The taxes are doubled each week they are not paid I.E. regular taxes are 25c a week. Two weeks of unpaid taxes just doubles, but the taxes for the third week is 75c instead of 25c. Failure to pay after the third week your house and items are confiscated and you are kicked out of the town. The government members are exempt from paying these taxes although they are expected to give donations to the town.

Alliances and enemies

This will be updated whenever a change is made.

Rules

1. DO NOT break ANY of the server rules! We will not cover for you if you break any of the server rules and if we find out if you have we will DISOWN you and report you for doing so!

2. DO NOT randomly death-match within the town. Unless you see a crime being committed or an enemy is in the town without permission DO NOT kill in the town.

3. DO NOT steal from any of the town members.

4. Please act mature in the town chat and to the town members.

These rules apply to anyone inside of our town border, visitors and members alike. If you are found breaking any of these rules you will be fined coin to pay to the crown. After 3 offenses you are kicked from the town. Any visitors seen breaking our rules will be killed on sight. Failure to pay your fines will result in all your items being taken until it is paid.

Guard Force

The guard force will be hired directly from the kaiser or duchess and will be paid for doing their job. They are a branch of the military and will be expected to fight with the military. Any guard as "law enforcement officer" powers. Meaning if any guard sees you breaking a rule. They ARE ALLOWED to issue you a fine. If any member thinks that a fine was wrongly issued they may contest it in the royal court with the kaiser as the judge.. but what the kaiser says goes.

Current citizen list
Zessus
Fireflower_
Jerrycoe
Winters_nyx
Red966
Enfourvie
Zangofett2
Jaewonz
Echogoth
Had3z
Tapplewhack
StarkyR
Cavgunnerv2
PipHD

Recruiting? Yes we are see below

Application to join the town

1. Your IGN-
2. Whats your current class and profession and their levels?
3. Your age-
4. How often do you play?
5. Your previous towns (if you lie about this and we find out you will automatically be kicked without question)-
6. Do you have access to Teamspeak or Skype?
7. Would you be interested in any of our PvP aspects? (joining our army and/or guard force)
8. Are you willing to abide by our laws? (ignorance of the law is NOT an excuse SO READ THE RULES!)

A guard app and military app/roster will be coming soon.

Taxes.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

I'm also here to check on the current status of the town. Zessus is currently inactive and the town isn't really moving in a direction. I don't really have a way to contact him outside of the server (the other server and Teamspeak that we used to use have both been taken down, so the community has kind of disbanded), so I would like to see if I can somehow take control of the town.

Of course (this is for Zessus, if he reads this), I will pass on the leadership back to Zessus if he ever wants. I just want to get the town going, as it's completely desolate right now.

Joka10

Soulsand
Stumbled across this town a few weeks ago while exploring an ocean. I have to say... it is possibly the best-looking town on the server (if it's the town I'm thinking of). The work that was put into it is amazing. It would be a shame to see it die :( but it seems to be pretty inactive, and when taxes aren't paid, stuff goes away D: