• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Moria [Neutral] [6]

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
2012-05-02_145251-1.png
cooltext676732252.png
cooltext676732443.png
ForumDragonzero39.png
ForumChi787.png
ForumSt3pur308.png
ForumUrikhi9.png
ForumTeamshovel.png
ForumTekoSniper.png
ForumEnder__Knight.png
ForumBowenstrife.png
ForumFumo.png
ForumPanorama.png
ForumAtlantis.png
ForumApplication.png
EARLY MORIA​
2012-06-01_130032.png
MODERN MORIA​
2012-06-21_114156.png
FURNACE ROOM
2012-06-18_135359.png
TOWN HALL​
2012-05-02_145251.png
OLD MORIA TUNNEL​
2012-05-02_145337.png
OLD PHOTO OF UNDERCITY​
2012-05-02_145430.png
MORIA COMMONS​
2012-05-02_145511.png
cooltext676732631.png

nagatopain17

Stone
IGN: nagatopain17
TIME ZONE: i live in idaho, USA, so western mountain time (i think haha)
PREVIOUS BUILDS: http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p537/nagatopain17/ (hope that link works)
WHY I SHOULD BE "IN": im a great team worker, and even though im not on everyday all day when i am on i will help with anything. be that building (i LOVE LOVE to build, but im used to creative so ill try my best) or mob hunting, or mining (i dont mind mining, its kind of.... relaxing? but id love to mine with someone else not on my own) and blah-bedy blah blah

hope i can join. also, just for precautions, sorry if i dont get on for several days at a time. oh, and though ill be in this city i might also be friendly to others, its in my nature. im not much of a pvp person, but if given the gear and stuff i have a good time with it :D

andyj96

Dirt
IGN= Andyj96
TIMEZONE= mountain standard time
PREVIOUS BUILDS= i really dont have very many... mostly just decorational ideas and improvement. i have a thing for water and fountains though.
WHY I WOULD FIT IN MORIA= Well first of all, i heard of this city through a recently accepted player, Nagatopian17 and he asked if i belonged to any towns yet. i said no, and here i am. i can normally only be on over the weekends. i do enjoy building and mining so whatever you need me to do ill be happy to do it.
A GOOD STORY=to be honest i really dont have any... i was hoping by joining this server i had heard so much about i could get some great stories.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Nagatopain told me that would be joining us.

**Andyj96 Accepted!

Check your inbox for the password to our chat.
Also I will be putting to use your skill for waterfalls ;)

mttadas

Dirt
IGN= XMttadas
TIMEZONE= european eastern time
PREVIOUS BUILDS= Let's see here well i have made a statue of my skin and a well some non complicated redstone things
WHY I WOULD FIT IN MORIA= I'm a a good team member and a good fighter and i am the stealthy/strategic type so if you need to ambush a enemy i'm the one that can plan the attack.But i am peaceful mostly
A GOOD STORY:Ok here you go one time we were planing a attack on a enemy town(on another server) and turns out are other enemy was a enemy of are 2nd enemy(to make it more clear i'l say it like this we are blue are 1st enemy is red and are second enemy is yellow ok?blue is fighting with red and yellow,red is fighting with blue and yellow,yellow is fighting with red and blue.Blue plans an attack on yellow and so dose red so red and blue team up and attack yellow)So Blue and red ambushed yellow from both sides me and my best friend climbed the tower and killed there mayor.After that we became hero's of the leaf town.True Story

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
MORIA DECLARES ENEMIES WITH LORIEN
Lol, I couldn't help but sift through this Town (Nice job btw, fix images and stuff though, they're all broken) and I just wanted to say that there basically is no town that's not an enemy with the TC/Lorien

Willhelmet

Dirt
  • Application:
  • IGN: Willhelmet
  • Timezone: GMT England
  • Previous Builds: in the server T Town creating China Town and many more.
  • Why would you fit in Moria: I am into building a love that it is set underground making it unique. I will help out as much as possible with anything you need!
  • Tell us a story: As the last man on earth turned on his snug fire and started to read his dusty book there was a loud knock on the door, as he got up crying with fear he felt as if he that he was going to die. He grab the door handle with the shake and slowly opened the door, The events from then on were life changing.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I hope you know that the elves of Lorien are about to drop the dwarves of Moria like the goblins did to them.. xD
Not sitting straight with another LOTR town on the map, not at all.. -_-