• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Mith (Recruiting)

Lemmewinks

Glowing Redstone
Application
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): Lemmewinks
  2. What is your age? 17
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? I have alot of experience especially with pvp minecraft heroes servers. I also see myself as a good builder, if I decide to build something good and use time on it.
  4. What are your class/profession goals? I am not quietly sure yet, normally I like to be a hero with skillshots or smoke.
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: I am new on the herocraft server and have therefor not been in any other towns.
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: I can install teamspeak, tho when I am playing minecraft I like to hear music and such.
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) I am mainly focusing at PVP/Building. This means that when I build I will also make my house have an advantage vs opponents. I also play alot of pvp. I only use PVE to get hero lvls.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? This can be very different, sometimes I feel for it and sometimes I don't. If it is weekend and I have no other plans, I could sit playing for 5-6 hours. A normal day it would be like a half hour - 2 hours.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? I do, they sound reasonable.
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I needed a town and a good start on the server.
2. Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? DjAlphaWolf

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Application
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): Lemmewinks
  2. What is your age? 17
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? I have alot of experience especially with pvp minecraft heroes servers. I also see myself as a good builder, if I decide to build something good and use time on it.
  4. What are your class/profession goals? I am not quietly sure yet, normally I like to be a hero with skillshots or smoke.
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: I am new on the herocraft server and have therefor not been in any other towns.
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: I can install teamspeak, tho when I am playing minecraft I like to hear music and such.
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) I am mainly focusing at PVP/Building. This means that when I build I will also make my house have an advantage vs opponents. I also play alot of pvp. I only use PVE to get hero lvls.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? This can be very different, sometimes I feel for it and sometimes I don't. If it is weekend and I have no other plans, I could sit playing for 5-6 hours. A normal day it would be like a half hour - 2 hours.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? I do, they sound reasonable.
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I needed a town and a good start on the server.
2. Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? DjAlphaWolf
Accepted. Welcome to Mith!

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): 7thKnight
  2. What is your age? 21
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? 4 years
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Dragoons or Cleric :3
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: Skyforge, Fiora, Atlas, Orion
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: Oui
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Everything
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? as often as I can
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yep!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): Amgroma (Seriously)
  2. What is your age? 21
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Been on Herocraft since 2010. OLD SCHOOL!
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Become the next Arnold Schwarzenegger. And uh.. idk. Yeah.
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: Magnolia, and the king of the Kingdom of Edolas.
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: Of course I do <3
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) To go on the search for the ancient ruins of Madlum.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? Not very active at all.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Sure why not.
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I had a full Mithril armor set in Runescape back in 2003. Loved the shit out of it. Yeah.
2. Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? Kainzo, Xanipher, DJAlphaWolf, Bargraphics, NeoExdeath

Last edited:

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): FuckingSoup98
  2. What is your age?: 21
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft?: I've played since InfDev, played millions of mods, and am an elder from Herocraft.
  4. What are your class/profession goals?: Haven't decided, I'm new to the new HC
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: DarkForge, SkyForge, Shin Kioto
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: Yup in it now
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Everything, I can master it all!
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft?: Decently active, I have work and run a personal server, but I most likely will play with my best friends whom are also elders !
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? I agree with any rule of any kind! But yes I do haha.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): 7thKnight
  2. What is your age? 21
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? 4 years
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Dragoons or Cleric :3
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: Skyforge, Fiora, Atlas, Orion
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: Oui
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Everything
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? as often as I can
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yep!

Application
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): FuckingSoup98
  2. What is your age?: 21
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft?: I've played since InfDev, played millions of mods, and am an elder from Herocraft.
  4. What are your class/profession goals?: Haven't decided, I'm new to the new HC
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: DarkForge, SkyForge, Shin Kioto
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: Yup in it now
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Everything, I can master it all!
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft?: Decently active, I have work and run a personal server, but I most likely will play with my best friends whom are also elders !
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? I agree with any rule of any kind! But yes I do haha.
Application
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): Amgroma (Seriously)
  2. What is your age? 21
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Been on Herocraft since 2010. OLD SCHOOL!
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Become the next Arnold Schwarzenegger. And uh.. idk. Yeah.
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: Magnolia, and the king of the Kingdom of Edolas.
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: Of course I do <3
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) To go on the search for the ancient ruins of Madlum.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? Not very active at all.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Sure why not.
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I had a full Mithril armor set in Runescape back in 2003. Loved the shit out of it. Yeah.
2. Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? Kainzo, Xanipher, DJAlphaWolf, Bargraphics, NeoExdeath
Um....You're like cool on TS so like...I can't not accept this crazy, hilarious app.

sidesummy

Glowstone
IGN ( In Game Name): Sidesummy
What is your age? 25
How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Since kingdom map, all the experience :p
What are your class/profession goals? Dig
What towns have you previously been in?: Newerth since sanctum
Do you have Teamspeak?: Ya
Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Dig , was an architect in the past
How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? some
Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Sure
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I blame Amgroma

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN ( In Game Name): Sidesummy
What is your age? 25
How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Since kingdom map, all the experience :p
What are your class/profession goals? Dig
What towns have you previously been in?: Newerth since sanctum
Do you have Teamspeak?: Ya
Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Dig , was an architect in the past
How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? some
Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Sure
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I blame Amgroma
Oi. It's all Amgroma's fault. But I think I could use your legendary digging expertise. So....

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): Jloy1
  2. What is your age? 17
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Idk man. Could be anything.
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Ninja/Smith
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: Newerth (Sanctum)
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: No. (I lied)
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Mainly PVE, but I can PVP if bothered.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? Until I get bored/die/aboose to death, etc.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yis.
What made me decide to join Mith? I blame @Amgroma as well.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): Jloy1
  2. What is your age? 17
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Idk man. Could be anything.
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Ninja/Smith
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: Newerth (Sanctum)
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: No. (I lied)
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Mainly PVE, but I can PVP if bothered.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? Until I get bored/die/aboose to death, etc.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yis.
What made me decide to join Mith? I blame @Amgroma as well.
Been playing with you for the last few days and I already know you'll be a great member.

Aloy65

Stone
IGN ( In Game Name): aloy65
What is your age? 14 (15 in 3 months :3)
How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? been playing HC since 2011 :D
What are your class/profession goals? master smith then enchanter and become the master of the dig.
What towns have you previously been in?: Newerth
Do you have Teamspeak?: Ye
Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) building, dedicated to the dig, PVE and protecting domi <3
How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? At least a few hours each day
Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? yes
Optional Questions
What made me decide to join Mith? Domi <3
Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? Amgroma, jloy, Djalphawolf and Domi-Senpai

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN ( In Game Name): aloy65
What is your age? 14 (15 in 3 months :3)
How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? been playing HC since 2011 :D
What are your class/profession goals? master smith then enchanter and become the master of the dig.
What towns have you previously been in?: Newerth
Do you have Teamspeak?: Ye
Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) building, dedicated to the dig, PVE and protecting domi <3
How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? At least a few hours each day
Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? yes
Optional Questions
What made me decide to join Mith? Domi <3
Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? Amgroma, jloy, Djalphawolf and Domi-Senpai

1. IGN ( In Game Name): SoulKnightGT
  2. What is your age? 17
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Been playing Minecraft since 2011, but a little less on Herocraft.
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Leaning toward Dragoon with Merchant.
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: None.
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: I could?
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) All of the above.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? Pretty active, but some days I just can't get on though.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yes.
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I am new to this server, and I knew DJ from a different one, so he asked me to join.
2. Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? I guess you could say DJAlphaWolf.

Last edited:

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): SoulKnightGT
  2. What is your age? 17
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Been playing Minecraft since 2011, but a little less on Herocraft.
  4. What are your class/profession goals? Leaning toward Dragoon with Merchant.
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: None.
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: I could?
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) All of the above.
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? Pretty active, but some days I just can't get on though.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yes.
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith? I am new to this server, and I knew DJ from a different one, so he asked me to join.
2. Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? I guess you could say DJAlphaWolf.
I've known you for years so I obviously trust you enough. Accepted. Welcome to Mith bro!

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
Application

IGN ( In Game Name): Salary22
What is your age? 15 years 2 & 1/2 months
How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Punch things and kill shit. As for Herocraft It involves quite a few Heros and a little bit of craft [Elder] Title OP.
What are your class/profession goals? Maxed Necro, Enchanter and any others afterwards.
What towns have you previously been in?: Jericho
Do you have Teamspeak?: Maybe a bit.
Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Building/PVP and to take Amgroma's Bounty. (just not really)
How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? On Everyday unless I'm dead or sick.
Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yep.

Optional Questions

What made me decide to join Mith? Smells like a good name.
Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? Aloy65

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
Application

IGN ( In Game Name): Salary22
What is your age? 15 years 2 & 1/2 months
How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? Punch things and kill shit. As for Herocraft It involves quite a few Heros and a little bit of craft [Elder] Title OP.
What are your class/profession goals? Maxed Necro, Enchanter and any others afterwards.
What towns have you previously been in?: Jericho
Do you have Teamspeak?: Maybe a bit.
Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Building/PVP and to take Amgroma's Bounty. (just not really)
How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? On Everyday unless I'm dead or sick.
Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yep.

Optional Questions

What made me decide to join Mith? Smells like a good name.
Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? Aloy65
Accepted! Welcome to Mith!

I'll get you taken care of ingame :p

Application
  1. IGN ( In Game Name): ParanoiaComplex
  2. What is your age? 20
  3. How much experience do you have in Minecraft? Herocraft? I've been a member at Herocraft for quite some time.
  4. What are your class/profession goals? I'm 65 Wizard, 65 Engineer
  5. What towns have you previously been in?: Wyndham
  6. Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
  7. Why do you play? (PVP, Building, PVE) Mostly for the building and interaction with other people
  8. How active do you plan to be on Herocraft? I'll be on a lot, assuming that the macro mod stays.
  9. Do you agree to follow all of Mith's rules? Yes, unless one of those rules is to dance naked in front of everyone. I'll only do that if you shower me with chickens.
Optional Questions
1. What made you decide to join Mith?
It's the town I know the most right now
2. Did anybody refer you to us? If so, who? I knew everyone from Mith last year.