• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? mrfly007
  2. How long have you played HC? Too long
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I know alot of guys in this town and every other town is full of inactive noobs, I was with what7 in that one werid ass town, and Rumble in Malkier, and darkwerty in whatever town, and yeah
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None, just live in a plot with Jbird and keffalump
  6. What class are you? Dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dragoon - Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Usually every day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? TS yes, mic no
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yus, I hate people

Seeing no other fuck face is communicating besides me and w0nd3r Your fucking in ACCEPTED

DARKWERTY FOR MANAGER 2013!!!!!!!!!!

Xhazed

Portal
Seeing no other fuck face is communicating besides me and w0nd3r Your fucking out DENIED!!!!

DARKWERTY FOR MANAGER 2013!!!!!!!!!!
But you didnt think of the good things like owning a town like MALKIER and we would just so random things man think of the goooood shit

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
But you didnt think of the good things like owning a town like MALKIER and we would just so random things man think of the goooood shit
Well when me and you were in malkier... You diped and joined freepers... hope you burn in hell... WITH THE FREEPERS HAH!

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Might I also add how you say no one who plays herocraft has a life, but you seem to have nothing better to do with yours, but stalk the forums and try to troll. Why don't you just go outside and do something with your life instead of getting off to trolling people.
#Darkwerty for manager 2014

Xhazed

Portal
Might I also add how you say no one who plays herocraft has a life, but you seem to have nothing better to do with yours, but stalk the forums and try to troll. Why don't you just go outside and do something with your life instead of getting off to trolling people.
#Darkwerty for manager 2014
LOL YEA Sorry everytime i get on the forums is when im taking a shit and when i just come from inside and im bored so yea.... And dark bre you would have left too so pls not hurt me no more and i only say sommee peps dont have lives so gg no re i just beat u now ima go cry cause i "dont have a life"

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
LOL YEA Sorry everytime i get on the forums is when im taking a shit and when i just come from inside and im bored so yea.... And dark bre you would have left too so pls not hurt me no more and i only say sommee peps dont have lives so gg no re i just beat u now ima go cry cause i "dont have a life"
Die in a hole please

LagowDeLago

Stone
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN: LagowDeLago
  2. How long have you played HC? A few months
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join? I wish to join as I am in need of a safe place to store my items, but I also have a few friends in the town and would like to better support them.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? Bard lvl57:Smith lvl24
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dreadknight, Pyromancer, Wizard, Ranger
  8. How often are you active in game? Very active, on 6-7 days of the week
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No :/
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Of course.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN: LagowDeLago
  2. How long have you played HC? A few months
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join? I wish to join as I am in need of a safe place to store my items, but I also have a few friends in the town and would like to better support them.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? Bard lvl57:Smith lvl24
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dreadknight, Pyromancer, Wizard, Ranger
  8. How often are you active in game? Very active, on 6-7 days of the week
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No :/
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Of course.
reviewing, if you see me in game, please msg me so I can get to know you better. Thank you

lawlkid

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? lawlkid
  2. How long have you played HC? around 1-2 years
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? before the reset i was in a town that the owner quit, then i joined another town where no one was on so i im hoping after all that i can join a nice friendly town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Sparta, and Atlantis
  6. What class are you? Just started but it wont take long to level up
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? runeblade, farmer
  8. How often are you active in game? whenever i can get my hands on a computer :)
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone?No,No
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances)Yes

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? shanabarger
  2. How long have you played HC? about 1 hour
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join? your town looks like a great town to join and i have seen some people that i know join your town
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? none at the moment
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? farmer/miner/enchanter
  8. How often are you active in game? everyday after school
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? no but i can get one
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) yes

JJrummer

Gold
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? JJrummer
  2. How long have you played HC? 3 years
  3. How old are you? 18
  4. Why do you want to join? because i just started playing again and your town is looking good, im willing to be apart of it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Iron Pass
  6. What class are you? Lost Soul
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple and im open to suggestions
  8. How often are you active in game? Everyday
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yes ill do anything you want

1. What is your IGN? KingNate42
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 1/2 years
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join? Want to play HC again, and cant think of another town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Freeper Kingdom
  6. What class are you? Max necro and Cleric, mostly play cleric. (first mastered ehem)
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Maybe pyro and alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? not a lot lately.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yep
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Honestly no, i just want to pvp.

Avoir

Obsidian
  1. What is your IGN? KingNate42
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 1/2 years
  3. How old are you? 15
  4. Why do you want to join? Want to play HC again, and cant think of another town.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Freeper Kingdom
  6. What class are you? Max necro and Cleric, mostly play cleric. (first mastered ehem)
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Maybe pyro and alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? not a lot lately.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yep
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Honestly no, i just want to pvp.

Sup sexy, I would accept you but HC and our town is dead so no point.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Killiganone
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years on and Off i want to play more but i have Work >.<
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. Why do you want to join? The last few Herocraft map's i've played i was Neutral now i want to change to PVP for the MOTHERLAND
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I dont remember
  6. What class are you? i enjoyed Ranger the last map i played so this one i will be Ranger too
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger / Miner
  8. How often are you active in game? Usually when i have time i play 2 - 3 hours if i dont have anything i go on for 5 - 7h
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes no gamer is w/o one
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Dont have any alliances atm so i am good in that Department

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Killiganone
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 years on and Off i want to play more but i have Work >.<
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. Why do you want to join? The last few Herocraft map's i've played i was Neutral now i want to change to PVP for the MOTHERLAND
  5. Other Towns you were part of? I dont remember
  6. What class are you? i enjoyed Ranger the last map i played so this one i will be Ranger too
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger / Miner
  8. How often are you active in game? Usually when i have time i play 2 - 3 hours if i dont have anything i go on for 5 - 7h
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes no gamer is w/o one
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Dont have any alliances atm so i am good in that Department
We are no longer active