• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Midgard, The White City [15] (Evil)

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
franky why do you make people so sad they just want to be your friend

Hello there,
This is my application:
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? DeathSpectre13
  2. How long have you played HC? Since a few days and it seams a nice server.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? Because in your town I can do a lot of pvp and because I want to play with a lot of people and join your group.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Nope,this is the first town.
  6. What class are you? I am still a Lostsoul for now,but of course I am working hard to level up to change class soon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I will become a ninja becouse I like to be invisible and do a lot of damage
  8. How often are you active in game? I play a few hours a day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No,but I have skype so I can speak with you there
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? For me there it isn't a problem if I must betray a friend of mine for the town!
Dude why did you hack my account? I really need it back.

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? lightning547, call me Light
  2. How long have you played HC? about a year, possibly a month less or more. cant really remember.
  3. How old are you? turned 15 a while back
  4. Why do you want to join? well, just starting Herocraft again to find Frostbrakken gone and my levels reset so I'm looking for a new town. Seeing as this one is PVP focused, why not.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Frostbrakken, but no longer I guess. I don't even think the owner is still around.
  6. What class are you? well I WAS a max Dragoon, and I plan to go that way again. but for now, LS and Crafter.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? ^ as for prof, no idea. I have to see what has changed.
  8. How often are you active in game? Depending on my mood, all day on weekends, 3-8 is my free time for weekdays.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Sadly no. I will try to get those if I can though if they are needed
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Sure. New map, start fresh. Everyone is a stranger to me now.

MrFly007

Portal
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? mrfly007
  2. How long have you played HC? Too long
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I know alot of guys in this town and every other town is full of inactive noobs, I was with what7 in that one werid ass town, and Rumble in Malkier, and darkwerty in whatever town, and yeah
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None, just live in a plot with Jbird and keffalump
  6. What class are you? Dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dragoon - Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Usually every day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? TS yes, mic no
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yus, I hate people

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? mrfly007
  2. How long have you played HC? Too long
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join? I know alot of guys in this town and every other town is full of inactive noobs, I was with what7 in that one werid ass town, and Rumble in Malkier, and darkwerty in whatever town, and yeah
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None, just live in a plot with Jbird and keffalump
  6. What class are you? Dragoon
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dragoon - Smith
  8. How often are you active in game? Usually every day
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? TS yes, mic no
  10. Are you willing to sever all ties to better serve the town? (We dont support personal alliances) Yus, I hate people
I will be communicating with our managers for a decision