• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

kurugi

Legacy Supporter 5
Also, new avatar. It's some oc I made. I think this was from the old void.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
You should share :< 2800 might cover my losses to the lottery.
Good news! I have received my new motherboard and successfully booted to OS! Pending catastrophes, I should be on full force after tonight <:3

also: Neato, pictures!

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
regarding the road: I lit up a couple spots on the wall. One is an obvious grief/xray, the other is an odd strip of gravel I'm assuming was missed. Also some lapis that was missed. We can start darking out the main road now. The staircases on either side can be lit as they are. Additionally, the area right outside the wall should be left as it is, for now. We have not built the gate, and that area will likely be expanded MUCH larger. I would like to be able to have a large area in front of the gate for the inevitable battles with xrayers.

Looks amazing, guys. Nice work. Nate, wake me up when you're on and I'll help mass produce glass. It's a LOT faster with 2 people. I'll be building the maintenance tunnel over the road soon, and will need an engineer when it's finished. We also need to get the farms hammered out, as I have run out of food and am starving! I think most towns would do farms first, THEN massive aesthetic projects. I know, we're awesome.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
No need to gather the animals, the farm outlined here is only for wheat and trees. We're going to have to do some larger terraforming outside to make space for animal pens. Also, Cybersword can spawn the animals, so don't worry about leading them inside =p

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Very insane. Unfortunately, I have my doubts that the town will live too much longer. Most of our members are inactive for one reason or another, so it's hard to keep the ball moving right now. My SIC just informed me that he "won't be on for a while" which in my experience means that he will be back when the next map starts. As for visiting, Malum's infrastructure is about as done as it will ever be, so feel free to stop by sometime when I'm online. The only big things left to do are finish the road (which was nater's project) and do the sewers. The sewers are pretty much being scrapped due to the work load in my relative laziness.