• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Malum [14] [GOOD]

Zoltar

Stone
IGN: phantomcmeyer
Previous towns (inc. past maps): nope :(
Why do you want to join us?: Because I dont have a town and I really dont want ot join an evil town and I love to build... Apples>Bomb
Class/Profession: Caster
Do you like to work?: E'yup
Are you a member of any guilds?: I don't think so
What is your opinion on apples?: They are the bomb and without them my life would be meaning-less :(

I was randomly attacked and killed by Slayer715 and I hereby request that he be registered on our KoS list please.
untitled.jpg

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: phantomcmeyer
Previous towns (inc. past maps): nope :(
Why do you want to join us?: Because I dont have a town and I really dont want ot join an evil town and I love to build... Apples>Bomb
Class/Profession: Caster
Do you like to work?: E'yup
Are you a member of any guilds?: I don't think so
What is your opinion on apples?: They are the bomb and without them my life would be meaning-less :(
Denied, your forum account is linked to Zoltar, the account you whitelisted yesterday, and apparently phantomcmeyer, the account you're applying to Malum with. We don't need this sort of problem in our town, thank you.

He's been added, Greenbean.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
It happens atleast once per 3-4 days, the record being twice in 3 minutes. If bearcat gets on, could you report it? It's rather important that he alone handles it.

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4
Please remember Los Bandidos can be hired for some muscle when you need it. I was online tonight and could have helped you hunt them down.

Zoltar

Stone
Denied, your forum account is linked to Zoltar, the account you whitelisted yesterday, and apparently phantomcmeyer, the account you're applying to Malum with. We don't need this sort of problem in our town, thank you.

He's been added, Greenbean.
Yea, thats because yesterday I have him the wrong name and he whitelisted me as Zoltar, not phantomcmeyer I'll probably ask him to fix that later

Please remember Los Bandidos can be hired for some muscle when you need it. I was online tonight and could have helped you hunt them down.
I appreciate your offer but I do not need assistance from a fiendish group like Los Bandidos. You are Evil aligned so don't expect anybody from Malum, a Good aligned town, to hire you.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, I will. And there was another incident with Slayer715. This time he brought mdburton00 and DunstanXenon.

Edit: They found Malum and decided not to let me leave the town
Noted.
In your reports, please be sure to /town who these players and report if they are part of a town at the time of their actions.

I appreciate your offer but I do not need assistance from a fiendish group like Los Bandidos. You are Evil aligned so don't expect anybody from Malum, a Good aligned town, to hire you.
I could not have said it better myself.

Another person traveling with Slayer715 around Malum killed me. His/her name is Draxta. I ran a "/town who" on them and they are not part of any town. So i think that one of these days we gotta search for their house and make them move out.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
You need to be more mindful when leaving town :<
Our mountain is an excellent defense, learn to use it in escape or combat. Also, get with nate anytime unwelcome visitors arrive. Cybersword is also unstoppable on home turf.