• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [Magnolia] [Neutral]-Township App

njohansen

Gold
Magnolia
Members-
Mayor- njohansen
SIC- TheDarkSide6697​
Manager- Krobbdog​
ihateyour​
MrTicklesTheClown​
mistystory
Killah426
zaman678
Phantomfire7798
Clossier​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules-
1. No Griefing others houses.
2. Respect other members of the town
3. No stealing from other town members.
4. No killing other town members or allies. (Unless in a friendly Duel)
5. Do not build out side designated plots​
6. Listen to the Mayor/SIC​
7. Pay weekly tax
8. Follow all server rules
*If you break these rules you will get warned then if you do it again you will be kicked from the town*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Format-
In-game Name:
Period of time you have been on Herocraft:
Why do you want to join:
What can you contribute towards the town:
Extra Information:
How active will you be:
*If you would like to join, post below an application below*
Allies-
None for now
Enemies-
None for now

Personal Allies-
JordanJord1997​
AzenYumCha​

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
*reminisces of the olden days*

Uhtredarwe

Wood
In-game Name: Uhtredarwe
Class/Future Classes: Rogue/Ranger (Or better suggestion)
Period of time you have been on Herocraft: 1 day!
Why do you want to join: I like to play with a close community and help make that community great
What can you contribute towards the town: I can do pretty much everything with in reason of level and what not. I am a workhorse, that's what I do.
Extra Information: I love to mine and smith, but I am open to do anything that needs to be done or fill in a vacant need.

njohansen

Gold
In-game Name: Uhtredarwe
Class/Future Classes: Rogue/Ranger (Or better suggestion)
Period of time you have been on Herocraft: 1 day!
Why do you want to join: I like to play with a close community and help make that community great
What can you contribute towards the town: I can do pretty much everything with in reason of level and what not. I am a workhorse, that's what I do.
Extra Information: I love to mine and smith, but I am open to do anything that needs to be done or fill in a vacant need.
Accepted looks good

Uhtredarwe

Wood
I am resigning from this township, please remove me from the list. Thank you! No hard feelings :D

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I was SIC of a town called Magnolia on Kingdom (HC's 2nd map) which was about 2 years ago :p

I was Third in command of Magnolia 2 years ago, when I saw this thread I was like WTF.

P.S. If this town isnt the number one town in 2 weeks im coming in and murdering everyone with my level 5 warrior skills.

TheDarkSide6697

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: fghrew
Class/Future Classes: Rogue/Ninja
Period of time you have been on Herocraft: 1 day! (If you include the non-whitelisted part, about 3)
Why do you want to join: Well, I am a very helpful person. It is just in my nature. I am always trying to encourage the town to expand it and add nice little things. I hate just roaming alone in the bastion, so I hope to make new friends in the town.
What can you contribute towards the town: Even though I am not the BEST builder, I do things here and there just to be kind. If you tell me to do something when I am not busy, I will be glad to help out.
Extra Information: I am always try to build little cool looking houses. I am open to any help that is needed.

Okay Nice, Accepted.

mistystory

Stone
In-game Name: mistystory
Class/Future Classes: Caster/Pyromancer
Period of time you have been on Herocraft: 1 week
Why do you want to join: Its scary to travel alone with no armor and this town caught my eye because I watch an anime with the main town called Magnolia. I also find it more fun to play with other people.
What can you contribute towards the town: I can contribute wood, stone, resources.
Extra Information: I have never joined any towns or guilds. Just roaming around.

njohansen

Gold
In-game Name: mistystory
Class/Future Classes: Caster/Pyromancer
Period of time you have been on Herocraft: 1 week
Why do you want to join: Its scary to travel alone with no armor and this town caught my eye because I watch an anime with the main town called Magnolia. I also find it more fun to play with other people.
What can you contribute towards the town: I can contribute wood, stone, resources.
Extra Information: I have never joined any towns or guilds. Just roaming around.

Ok This looks good, your accepted, but the town is still in the making, the maximum number of towns has been reached so we have to wait for a town to be removed or for the town cap to be increased. use inbox for further inquires :)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I Just saw Magnolia beceome official, congratulations! :)

I would like to also offer a personal alliance with this town. I'm sure you guys know my reasons behind this? <33