• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

In-Game Name: Lightbulber
Time zone: Eastern Time
Current Class|Profession: Healer
Future Class|Profession: Not entirely sure. I need some suggestions and info on what I should choose. I should look more into it.
How long have you been on HC: I have been a part of HeroCraft for a whopping one and a half days.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because cgodmer invited me to join. Also because him, Mas, Azuli, and Ckero are here. Not Mixxim though, he smells. I would also like to join for the opportunity to be part of a safe friendly and fun community while playing.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day?: While the summer lasts I would say 4 hours? Maybe? I haven't really entirely kept track.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak?: No I do not and I am pretty sure I can.
Previous Towns(If Any)?: Newp. Not at all.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, they were quite clear and understandable. And agreeable.
Referrals: Cgodmer told me to make an application for the city of Solitude :3
Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my application.
FUCK NO!
Welcome to Solitude good ol' chum! Once the DDoS stops, I'll gladly help you around chum! :D

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
I haz an emerald... oh, sorry, wrong server. Lol, but I haz a town. Testing is fun when Kainzo comes online and hands out goodies ...

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok we are going to need a showing of hands for everyone who is active enough to read this and will be joining us again in the next world!?

**Shows Hand**

Edit: Make sure to tag me or too rate my post so I see you replied ;)

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
ok guys theres a new server temporarily b4 the map reset in a few weeks woot. btw all lwcs got lost during the ddos so u have to rebuy them. guess wat that means. yep go raid all them people and there lwcs. i got so much stuff last night doing that and sell it. well we need to come up with a plan b4 the map reset

cgodmer

Glowstone
Um I can list some. Ckero, Kyahco, ConradWander, Azuli, MAS (We have no clue about him), Witch, and mixxim

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
@leftovers5 yea I won't be back for a bit work got went from 35-40hours to 50+. As well as my computer's graphics card crapped out on me so I have to order a new one