• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

When ever kainzo feels like it by the looks of it.
You need to get unbanned even if it's not my jurisdiction. You served your set time, and the admins have to sort that out and be fair about this. Nevertheless, welcome back to Solitude when you're back. :p

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
You need to get unbanned even if it's not my jurisdiction. You served your set time, and the admins have to sort that out and be fair about this. Nevertheless, welcome back to Solitude when you're back. :p
Well you can't blame kainzo he is at quake con so he is busy.

Azuli

Iron
Hey Guys im back.... I have been on camp and then been sick and my internet has been dropping out :/

Sorry for not paying taxes .... how do u want me to pay them?

/money pay Whiteninja1970 20

Or bedbreath if he's online. Hope you feel better and get back soon! We got MixxiM now!

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Just go in-game and type /money pay whiteninja1970 20 then screenshot your payment. Then post the screenshot here

gra8cie

Wood
In-Game Name: gra8cie
Time zone: Edt
Current Class|Profession: Rogue, Crafter
Future Class|Profession: Ninja, Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: <1hour
Why do you want to join? Mixxi said so
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? 3-5 every week, when I'm at my cousin's house.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? No. Yes.
Previous Towns(If Any)? No.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?
Referrals:

Azuli

Iron
@whiteninja1970 i am trying to pay you but... i was sick then i was better.... AND then my internet stopped working.... now it is all better and the server is down DDDDD D:

Lololololololololol u nubcake. Just try to get on tmrw and maybe everything will be all good. I expect you to be moooaaarrr active my friend ;)

Azuli

Iron
Lololololololololol u nubcake. Just try to get on tmrw and maybe everything will be all good. I expect you to be moooaaarrr active my friend ;)
Im starting year 11 next year so ill be really busy in the next couple weeks.... we have to choose subjects and research uni's /colleges and all tht shit... ill try mas...

And im sorry @bedbreath that the project is taking sooo long... :(

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I have, Ive just forgotten to put up your name so I excused you for the weeks I forgot.

MyTaco

Glowing Redstone
In-Game Name: MyTaco
Time zone: Central
Current Class|Profession: Rogue/Crafter
Future Class|Profession: Ranger/Enchanter (Not 100% sure on the profession)
How long have you been on HC: 1 day recently. I used to play a year or two ago.
Why do you want to join? I want to be a part of Solitude so I can get some guidance and help out with the town.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day? right now probably 3-4 but that is most likely about to change because of school. During school probably 2.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak? No I do not. Sure!
Previous Towns(If Any)? No previous towns.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules? Most definitely.
Referrals: I don't know anyone on the server to refer you to ;_;

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
hey guys can u give me the new ts info and such or hell just add me on skype. for the time being

Lightbulber

Stone
In-Game Name: Lightbulber
Time zone: Eastern Time
Current Class|Profession: Healer
Future Class|Profession: Not entirely sure. I need some suggestions and info on what I should choose. I should look more into it.
How long have you been on HC: I have been a part of HeroCraft for a whopping one and a half days.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because cgodmer invited me to join. Also because him, Mas, Azuli, and Ckero are here. Not Mixxim though, he smells. I would also like to join for the opportunity to be part of a safe friendly and fun community while playing.
How much hours can you play on Herocraft a day?: While the summer lasts I would say 4 hours? Maybe? I haven't really entirely kept track.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you use Teamspeak?: No I do not and I am pretty sure I can.
Previous Towns(If Any)?: Newp. Not at all.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, they were quite clear and understandable. And agreeable.
Referrals: Cgodmer told me to make an application for the city of Solitude :3
Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my application.