• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet][LO]Solitude(16)

Apllication
IGN: Pyrofreaker
Time Zone: MST
Classes: Only level 1 rogue and 5 crafter, because i have very little money and wanted to change to rogue, I hadn't even specced yet so i just hero reset, but when i spec i plan on being a ranger and a farmer.
How long have I been on Herocraft: I am not sure, but i think since January.
Why I want to join: Because I am hoping to do a lot of PvP when i spec/master and get better at PvP, and i would like to not worry whether i can't kill somebody since they might be my ally.
Will you help with town projects: Yes
Do you understand and agree to all rules: Yes
Referrals: PewPewPewLasers

MajorasMask

Ungodly
--------------------------------------------
Application
IGN: MajorasMask
Time zone: UK Time (GMT 0 I believe)
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter): Mason and Wizard
How long have you been on HC: At least a year.
Why do you want to join: To find a new community to be a part of, to help others ect ect.
Will you help with town projects: Yes! :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Referrals: Whiteninja.

---------------------------------------------

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@Pyrofreaker - Welcome, You've been accepted into Solitude! Get with me in-game or join our channel: /ch slt whistle.
569__seal-of-approval.jpg

@MajorasMask - DENIED, maybe lengthen your application a bit more. I would suggest extending your reason to join the town more.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Application
IGN: MajorasMask
Time zone: UK Time (GMT 0 I believe)
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter): Mason and Wizard
How long have you been on HC: At least a year.

Why do you want to join: For a long time now, I have been looking for a good and acitve community to join. To help them prosper and develop. This town seems nice, and looks like it has a relatively active community. I wish to help you lot, through building and expanding. I can offer mason works, as well as decorating the land around the town. I wish to make things efficient, and useful for both citizens and outer-players! :) Most previous towns failed due to inactivity of the leaders and citizens, but I trust this town is the opposite! ;)

Will you help with town projects: Yes! :D
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Referrals: Whiteninja.

meh1002

TNT
and @whiteninja1970, contrary to the majority of schools around here my finals are still going on this week until next saturday so i will be unable to get online. So far i believe i owe 3 weeks in backed taxes, if this is wrong please tell me and i will pay next time in on

GS_Zach

TNT
In-Game Name: GS_Zach
Time zone: GMT - 5 or EST
Current Class|Profession: Healer (Cleric) | Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: About 4 days
Why do you want to join: Looking for a town to contribute to, usually in minecraft I get bored when I don't have a project to work on or something to do. Being in a town takes care of that for me because it allows me to have an objective to focus on, like enlarging the town or making it look better or just generally making life easier for those inhabiting it. Solitude seems like the outlet for that drive. Also don't like the wild all that much, already lost one house, don't want to lose another. Also my current wilderness house was recently robbed and i lost most of my resources.
Previous Towns(If Any): None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Referrals: None.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
@GS_Zach - DENIED, please lengthen your application. I would suggest putting in more explanation as to why you wanna join.

meh1002

TNT
btw does anyone have a place where i could get some lava, i need about 4-buckets to finally finish my house

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes, under solitude lol. I can get you some when I have time. When we were clearing out Solitude, there were like lava pools underneath everywhere I cleared.

In-Game Name:duderobot123
Time zone:EST
Current Class|Profession: Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC:Been playing since 2011
Why do you want to join:Because i really need a town and i think yours might be the best.
Previous Towns(If Any):I have had 2 previous towns but forgot their names :(
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
Referrals:WhiteNinja ^_^

In-Game Name: HeavenlyBacon
Time zone: Eastern (I live in USA, NC)
Current Class|Profession: Rogue/Thief
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join: I need a town and this town sounds really cool and fun :D
Previous Towns(If Any): None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Referrals: None