• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture -24- Evil

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: DarthPenanceBR.
What path and profession are you: Caster and Miner.
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Mutch experience.
How active do you plan on being: Everyday.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list.30350/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 10 days.
Do you understand the rules: Perfect.
Have you read the entire post: Yes.
Tag a council member using the @name: @JacobPanter.
Can you redo it with a little better spelling? Some of your answers don't make much sense either.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: DarthPenanceBR.
What path and profession are you: Caster level 5 and Miner level 1.
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I don't have Teamspeak, sorry.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: 2 years of pvp and epic buildings.
How active do you plan on being: Everyday, really.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list.30350/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 10 days.
Do you understand the rules: I understand everything.
Have you read the entire post: Yes, I have.
Tag a council member using the @name: Jacobpanther.
Accepted!
Look for a town manager in Rapture to accept you.

Tuathal

Stone
Can we get a group started on the forums? We could use it for planning things out and just a general place to post w/e.
I have two options for a boat I'd like to build but I wanted to put it to a vote if either are allowed to be built. Anyway here are the two boats that are named Ship one and Ship two. If you want to cast a vote just pm me with what one you would like to see built. It will be easy for me to track votes that way. Thanks for participating here are the pictures.

Ship One
50scgz.jpg

Ship Two
2w56qn8.jpg

Zeshal

Glowing Redstone
In game name: Zeshal
What path and profession are you: Caster, planning to be a beguiler and will be a farmer
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes, but no mike
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: 1 1/2 years on Minecraft. Started playing on a factions server, then a creative server, so a bunch of experience
How active do you plan on being: I am on at least an hour a day
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zeshals-whitelist-application.31471/#post-277425
How long have you been a part of herocraft:
Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do
Have you read the entire post: Yes, i have

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Zeshal
What path and profession are you: Caster, planning to be a beguiler and will be a farmer
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes, but no mike
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: 1 1/2 years on Minecraft. Started playing on a factions server, then a creative server, so a bunch of experience
How active do you plan on being: I am on at least an hour a day
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-lo-rapture-24-evil.29564/page-7
How long have you been a part of herocraft:
Do you understand the rules: Yes, I do
Have you read the entire post: Yes, i have
That isn't your whitelist application. That is a link to this page. Please change it.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
Zeshal I noticed that in your whitelist application it says that you share this account with your siblings. Is this still going on or not? If it is this can compromise the security of the town.

Zeshal

Glowing Redstone
Zeshal I noticed that in your whitelist application it says that you share this account with your siblings. Is this still going on or not? If it is this can compromise the security of the town.
Not Anymore. I paid my siblings their share of the account

aaronmg13

Banned
In game name: aaronmg13
What path and profession are you: Rogue/crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: im in the ts atm
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Im a good builder and a pvper
How active do you plan on being: Very active
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/aaronmg13-s-application.11644/#post-280555
How long have you been a part of herocraft: I played on dragon
Do you understand the rules: yes
Have you read the entire post: yes
Tag a council member using the Jmandudeguy

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Im a good builder and a pvper
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/aaronmg13-s-application.11644/#post-280555
Um, Taco Bell.

Nightroado

Obsidian
Accepted! Welcome to Rapture :)

In game name: KSUspartan
What path and profession are you: Warrior planning on becoming a DeathKnight, Crafter planning on being an Alchemist
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: In minecraft about 2 years worth, hardcore pvp: Half a year-One year.
How active do you plan on being: I plan on playing just about every day (may not be on some fridays-sundays because of friends, sports, etc)
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ksuspartans-application.16234/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Well I've been whitelisted for about a year though in all actuality I played for 6 months I believe until my last town was betrayed and all of us killed and our base destroyed. I took a long brake after that and am just starting to play again.
Do you understand the rules: Yes
Have you read the entire post: Yes
Tag a council member using the @name
@Unknownk9
@Jacobpanther
@Jmandudeguy
@Xilox5
@Supapie
@Nightroado

Nightroado

Obsidian
What path and profession are you: Warrior planning on becoming a DeathKnight, Crafter planning on being an Alchemist
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: In minecraft about 2 years worth, hardcore pvp: Half a year-One year.
How active do you plan on being: I plan on playing just about every day (may not be on some fridays-sundays because of friends, sports, etc)
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ksuspartans-application.16234/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: Well I've been whitelisted for about a year though in all actuality I played for 6 months I believe until my last town was betrayed and all of us killed and our base destroyed. I took a long brake after that and am just starting to play again.
@Unknownk9
@Jacobpanther
@Jmandudeguy
@Xilox5
@Supapie
@Nightroado

Here is a video that shows you griefing a house. It's the third episode in which each is titled "Griefing with KSUspartan." Application denied.

Nightroado I would just like to ask if you reviewed my whitelist app before denying my app, if the answer is yes I will happily accept the denial, if the answer is no I would appreciate it if you could do so as I think that will change your mind.

aaronmg13

Banned
@Unknownk9
@Jacobpanther
@Jmandudeguy
@Xilox5
@Supapie
@Nightroado
LOL SO SQUEAKY