• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture -24- Evil

UnknownK9

Iron
In game name: jordanm101
What path and profession are you: crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yeah obviously
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: none what so ever never even played factions or anything cause i am a scrub
How active do you plan on being: not active at all
Link to your white-list application: lol
How long have you been a part of herocraft: awhile i suppose
Do you understand the rules: nope
Have you read the entire post: tl;dr
Tag a council member using the @name SupaPie
Accepted fits the qualifications.
Overruled and declined we will not be accepting troll apps.

Arlong925

Wood
In game name: Arlong925
What path and profession are you: Caster(Necromancer when possible) and Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I have access, but prefer not to use it.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Skilled in both areas, mainly ranged fighting.
How active do you plan on being: As active as I can be (depends, with school and stuff, you know?)
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.31138/#post-274763
How long have you been a part of herocraft: About a week or so.
Do you understand the rules: Yes, and I will follow the rules
Have you read the entire post: Yes
@Jmandudeguy

UnknownK9

Iron
What path and profession are you:path: Warrior Profession: Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: No
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Alot
How active do you plan on being: Very Active
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.30121/#post-274976
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 3 Months
Do you understand the rules: Yes
You need to re-read your application look at the rules our application and others and find out what you are missing.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: Arlong925
What path and profession are you: Caster(Necromancer when possible) and Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I have access, but prefer not to use it.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Skilled in both areas, mainly ranged fighting.
How active do you plan on being: As active as I can be (depends, with school and stuff, you know?)
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.31138/#post-274763
How long have you been a part of herocraft: About a week or so.
Do you understand the rules: Yes, and I will follow the rules
@Jmandudeguy
Accepted

Theprofit10

Stone
Re-application
In game name: TheProfit10
What path and profession are you: Caster, Crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Good with PvP, I know some angles when it comes to the fireball. I used to be a lvl 15 rogue, I was good with a sword and surprising people. I'm O.K. with a bow. With building, I can make some cool house designs, but I don't use any programs.
How active do you plan on being: I am active every day. About 4 hours each.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hips-quests-rpg/page__st__29180#entry20572238
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 3 days.
Do you understand the rules: Yes.
Have you read the entire post: Yes, multiple times.

Explanation for leaving and coming back:
My friends were in a town, and confronted me and said "Hey, want to join? The town is really cool, and we are good at PvP." and I decided to try new things, so I said yes. What he didn't tell me was they were a whole bunch of disorganized, immature, hackers. Within 30 minutes of joining, I was killed multiple times by them fishing me from the top of a 200 block high building and lost all but 1 battle damaged set of leather, because they thought it was "funny". And for the first couple of times, maybe it was. The point is, I miss the organized and mature setting of Rapture. Not a whole bunch of immature people (even the ones over the age of 12) who make "taco stands" outside an enemy base.

Tag a council member
@Jmandudeguy
@Jacobpanther
@Unknownk9

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Re-application
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Good with PvP, I know some angles when it comes to the fireball. I used to be a lvl 15 rogue, I was good with a sword and surprising people. I'm O.K. with a bow. With building, I can make some cool house designs, but I don't use any programs.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hips-quests-rpg/page__st__29180#entry20572238

My friends were in a town, and confronted me and said "Hey, want to join? The town is really cool, and we are good at PvP." and I decided to try new things, so I said yes. What he didn't tell me was they were a whole bunch of disorganized, immature, hackers. Within 30 minutes of joining, I was killed multiple times by them fishing me from the top of a 200 block high building and lost all but 1 battle damaged set of leather, because they thought it was "funny". And for the first couple of times, maybe it was. The point is, I miss the organized and mature setting of Rapture. Not a whole bunch of immature people (even the ones over the age of 12) who make "taco stands" outside an enemy base.

Tag a council member
@Jmandudeguy
@Jacobpanther
@Unknownk9
I want you to think about your actions my child.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
Re-application

Tag a council member
@Jmandudeguy
@Jacobpanther
@Unknownk9
Accepted because your re-application is very well done. If you leave again then we will probably not be accepting you back in again though.

Nightroado

Obsidian
Finished the dragon. Since it is a shop, I wanted to give it a suitable name. I call it "The Roaring Blue."

I'm ready for a map reset to be announced.

2013-01-30_070108_zps75030043.png

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Jmandudeguy
On your title post, there is a random "1." on the left below the first image.
Also, add Reign to your kingdom list of allies.

Left owt.

bski1999

Dirt
In game name: bski1999
What path and profession are you: im a healer and a crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak: yes
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:
How active do you plan on being: i dont come on much in the week but mostly on the weekends
Link to your white-list application:/main/threads/bski1999-application.31478/#post-277542
How long have you been a part of herocraft: about 2 days
Do you understand the rules: yes completely and truly
Have you read the entire post: yes
Tag a council member using the @name Jacobpanther

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:
How active do you plan on being: i dont come on much in the week but mostly on the weekends
Link to your white-list application:/main/threads/bski1999-application.31478/#post-277542
Please complete the entire application and re-post your whitelist app with a full URL. bski1999

in game name: HortyLizard
What path and profession are you: Necro/alch
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: One year on minecraft
How active do you plan on being: weekends mostly
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hortylizards-whitelist-application.31558/#post-278048
How long have you been a part of herocraft: just started. I know Tuathal hes been here for awhile

bski1999

Dirt
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am good at pvpv and building
Link to your white-list application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/bski1999-application.31478/#post-277542/main/threads/bski1999-application.31478/#post-277542

Nightroado

Obsidian
in game name: HortyLizard
What path and profession are you: Necro/alch
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: One year on minecraft
How active do you plan on being: weekends mostly
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hortylizards-whitelist-application.31558/#post-278048
How long have you been a part of herocraft: just started. I know Tuathal hes been here for awhile
You can ask for another council member to invite ya, but I can't for obvious reasons.

Nightroado

Obsidian
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: I am good at pvpv and building
Link to your white-list application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/bski1999-application.31478/#post-277542/main/threads/bski1999-application.31478/#post-277542
Approved, welcome to Rapture!

I was thinking about making a guild for the town to organize ranks and such, also what would you guys like to call it if you approve?

Here are a few ideas (Lame I know): Rapture's Guild, Big daddy's, The Protectorate, Death Dealer, NoMoreHeroes, Rapture Mafia. That's all I got keep me updated. :p

Rytel33

Stone
In game name:Rytel33
What path and profession are you:Healer(lvl 20 i just need the money to get bloodmage class) and crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak:no sadly .-.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:Im a mod on benderscraft if that counts xD but i am a very good designer. i love designing houses to make them look scary, beautifull, majestic etc so if you need a make over for your house i can make it look evil if you want xD trust me im good.
How active do you plan on being: around 1-3 hours a day at least
Link to your white-list application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rytel33s-application.22485/#post-200460
How long have you been a part of herocraft: A couple months i believe (3-4 months)
Do you understand the rules:Indeed i do
Have you read the entire post:yeuppp

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name:Rytel33
What path and profession are you:Healer(lvl 20 i just need the money to get bloodmage class) and crafter
Are you able to use Teamspeak:no sadly .-.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building:Im a mod on benderscraft if that counts xD but i am a very good designer. i love designing houses to make them look scary, beautifull, majestic etc so if you need a make over for your house i can make it look evil if you want xD trust me im good.
How active do you plan on being: around 1-3 hours a day at least
Link to your white-list application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/rytel33s-application.22485/#post-200460
How long have you been a part of herocraft: A couple months i believe (3-4 months)
Do you understand the rules:Indeed i do
Have you read the entire post:yeuppp

Accepted! Message me in game.

Xilox

Iron
I was thinking about making a guild for the town to organize ranks and such, also what would you guys like to call it if you approve?

Here are a few ideas (Lame I know): Rapture's Guild, Big daddy's, The Protectorate, Death Dealer, NoMoreHeroes, Rapture Mafia. That's all I got keep me updated. :p
Its not lame, I like it. Let me see how can you start a guild or just send me the link.

In game name: DarthPenanceBR.
What path and profession are you: Caster level 5 and Miner level 1.
Are you able to use Teamspeak: I don't have Teamspeak, sorry.
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: 2 years of pvp and epic buildings.
How active do you plan on being: Everyday, really.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list.30350/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: 10 days.
Do you understand the rules: I understand everything.
Have you read the entire post: Yes, I have.
Tag a council member using the @name: Jacobpanther.