• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture -24- Evil

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm planning on hopefully reviving Rapture to what it used to be. Just an update for those who didn't know, Jmandudeguy, our past mayor, is banned permanently from herocraft. Thusly I, as second in command of Rapture, am planning to start recruiting for our town and nation. We currently have an EXTREME need for great builders, as we are in a reconstruction process of our town and would like to get our tower completed ASAP. Our member base has also declined due to the fact that most of our leaders have grown tired of minecraft. This includes a need for great leadership.

So in short, here is a list of things that Rapture is looking for in new members.

Builders: To help complete our tower and after that is complete, beautify our nation. (Pics of past builds are helpful!)
Managers: We need competent and active players in order to help take the reigns of leadership for our town. (Will need to have been in town for awhile)
Redstone Engineers: Our town needs traps! Traps will help secure our town's safety, and keep our safe haven just a little more secure.
Farmers: Our town boasts a very large crop farm and a HUMONGOUS animal breeding complex. We need farmers to use them!
Friendly and Active Members: Any type of member can join Rapture, regardless of what you want to become or are interested in. Join the Legion of Oblivion today!

Ability to use Teamspeak 3 is a huge plus in your chances of being recruited!

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
I am
I'm planning on hopefully reviving Rapture to what it used to be. Just an update for those who didn't know, Jmandudeguy, our past mayor, is banned permanently from herocraft. Thusly I, as second in command of Rapture, am planning to start recruiting for our town and nation. We currently have an EXTREME need for great builders, as we are in a reconstruction process of our town and would like to get our tower completed ASAP. Our member base has also declined due to the fact that most of our leaders have grown tired of minecraft. This includes a need for great leadership.

So in short, here is a list of things that Rapture is looking for in new members.

Builders: To help complete our tower and after that is complete, beautify our nation. (Pics of past builds are helpful!)
Managers: We need competent and active players in order to help take the reigns of leadership for our town. (Will need to have been in town for awhile)
Redstone Engineers: Our town needs traps! Traps will help secure our town's safety, and keep our safe haven just a little more secure.
Farmers: Our town boasts a very large crop farm and a HUMONGOUS animal breeding complex. We need farmers to use them!
Friendly and Active Members: Any type of member can join Rapture, regardless of what you want to become or are interested in. Join the Legion of Oblivion today!

Put me down for builder and a Manager and maybe SiC? ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1367473638,1367472401][/DOUBLEPOST]bobbiejoe2 NatebobJR Leonidas2756 forzakenangel

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7

No, Jman wrote in his will that I would inherit his land it is mine.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9

Let Verstad know if you need anything.

Ltchopnuts

Dirt
I apply!
26 years old
Stong redstone and Builder.
Friendly and love team work!
Always ready to defend my team even if it mean my death.

Ltchopnuts

Dirt
In game name: Ltchopnuts
What path and profession are you: Paladin/Engineer
Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes But i speak french most of the time xD
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Strong builder but still need more training at pvping.
How active do you plan on being: As much as i can. I play League of legends time to time but most of the time on Minecraft.
Link to your white-list application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ltchopnuts-apply.37266/
How long have you been a part of herocraft: about a week
Do you understand the rules: Yup
Have you read the entire post: Yup

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
How much experience do you have with pvp/building: Strong builder but still need more training at pvping.
How active do you plan on being: As much as i can. I play League of legends time to time but most of the time on Minecraft.
Link to your white-list application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-lo-rapture-24-evil.29564/page-14

Please post your whitelist application, not just the link to this forum. Looks good so far. You also aren't the only one who speaks french in LO. We have a player named Frankydemon (not in Rapture but part of our Kingdom) who speaks it fluently. Ltchopnuts

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: JupiterRome
Age (the minimum requirement is 14): 14
Current Class (combat/profession): I switch a lot but at the moment I'm a lvl 10 bloodmage, I also have caster masterd, and im a lvl 21 or 22 crafter
Future Class (combat/profession): I'm gonna try to master all healer specs then pick, more then likely cleric or disciple. Im planning on smith,miner, or farmer for prof.
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jupiterromes-whitelist-application.35479/
Are you able to use Teamspeak*?: It depends usaully not
How long have you been on herocraft?: about a month I think
What towns have you been in on herocraft?: DemonsWood and Wyntervale
Do you prefer building, pvping, or making money?: making money, but Im not the best at it
Jacobpanther Jmandudeguy

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
Link to your white-list application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ltchopnuts-apply.37266/

Accepted. Looks good. See me in game to get an invite. Welcome to our town Lt!

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
Current Class (combat/profession): I switch a lot but at the moment I'm a lvl 10 bloodmage, I also have caster masterd, and im a lvl 21 or 22 crafter
Future Class (combat/profession): I'm gonna try to master all healer specs then pick, more then likely cleric or disciple. Im planning on smith,miner, or farmer for prof.
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jupiterromes-whitelist-application.35479/
Do you prefer building, pvping, or making money?: making money, but Im not the best at it
Jacobpanther Jmandudeguy

Why did you leave/get kicked from those 2 previous towns?

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
JupiterRome said:
@Jacobpanther @Jmandudeguy

I left wyntervale to join an ally town to help build and now I am sorta looking for a town that acctully works togather instead of a few people going on raids and such once every 2 weeks Jacobpanther

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
JupiterRome said:

I left wyntervale to join an ally town to help build and now I am sorta looking for a town that acctully works togather instead of a few people going on raids and such once every 2 weeks Jacobpanther

Declined due to suspicious activities.

Z7Socrates

Wood
IGN: Z7Socrates

Current Class (combat/profession): Rogue/Crafter
Future Class (combat/profession): Ninja/Undecided I will be whatever is beneficial to the town, just tell me what you guys need
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/z7socratess-whitelist-application.37487/#post-314037
Are you able to use Teamspeak*?: Nope
How long have you been on herocraft?: About 4-6 hours ago
What towns have you been in on herocraft?: None
Do you prefer building, pvping, or making money?: I'm of an all-around guy, I can redstone, build, fight, and farm but I like pvping and building redstone the most.
What is the name of the kingdom we are a member of?: Rapture
@Jacobpanther @Nightroado

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Z7Socrates
Current Class (combat/profession): Rogue/Crafter
Future Class (combat/profession): Ninja/Undecided I will be whatever is beneficial to the town, just tell me what you guys need
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/z7socratess-whitelist-application.37487/#post-314037
Are you able to use Teamspeak*?: Nope
How long have you been on herocraft?: About 4-6 hours ago
Do you prefer building, pvping, or making money?: I'm of an all-around guy, I can redstone, build, fight, and farm but I like pvping and building redstone the most.
What is the name of the kingdom we are a member of?: Rapture
@Jacobpanther@Nightroado

You got the kingdom wrong. We are part of the Kingdom of Oblivion FYI. It is important because that means we can't attack them in any way. May I ask why you can't use teamspeak z7? It can really help with keeping towns organized and all on the same page. Z7Socrates

Z7Socrates

Wood
You got the kingdom wrong. We are part of the Kingdom of Oblivion FYI. It is important because that means we can't attack them in any way. May I ask why you can't use teamspeak z7? It can really help with keeping towns organized and all on the same page. Z7Socrates

I'm sorry but I don't have a microphone so I don't think I can contribute much on teamspeak. Also, I don't like using other programs while playing Minecraft because my computer is already pretty slow. I hope this is okay.
And about the kingdom, well, I'm still learn the server and all of its aspects. Jacobpanther

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm sorry but I don't have a microphone so I don't think I can contribute much on teamspeak. Also, I don't like using other programs while playing Minecraft because my computer is already pretty slow. I hope this is okay.
And about the kingdom, well, I'm still learn the server and all of its aspects. Jacobpanther

That's fine. I was just wondering the reason to see if it wasn't a technical problem I could help you fix. Accepted! Message me in game to get yourself set up in our town. Z7Socrates

TravisDark

Dirt
IGN: Travisdark
Age (the minimum requirement is 14): 15
Current Class (combat/profession): Caster/Crafter
Future Class (combat/profession): Necromancer/Scribe
Whitelist application link: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-lo-rapture-24-evil.29564/
Are you able to use Teamspeak*?: Sorry No
How long have you been on herocraft?: I have begun Yesterday
Do you prefer building, pvping, or making money?: Building
What is the name of the kingdom we are a member of?: Bastion
@Jacobpanther @Jmandudeguy