• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Land of the River [8] [Neutral]

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
c0K2tkl.png
Town Name: Land of the River
Mayor: Rumblestikk
SiC: EzMac2099
TiC: <TBA>
Location of Town: ???
Akatsuki_by_nessis.gif
Akatsuki_by_nessis.gif
About the Town
Land of the River makes up the border of the Hidden Leaf village and the Sand village, and also is home to the Akatsuki, a criminal organisation comprised of S-rank missing-nin, who are the most wanted group in all of the shinobi world.
The Town serves under the LO Flag, however, operates normally in packs of two, sometimes more if the situation calls for it. They have no clear goal, however, wont let anyone get in their way once they have made up their mind.
Akatsuki_by_nessis.gif
Town Rules
  1. Do NOT attack any members of our town or allied towns.
  2. Respect your fellow townies/guildmates
  3. Follow the server rules and kingdom rules.
  4. Do NOT let anyone into the town.
  5. Do NOT mine into the town walls or mine in the city! This brings security issues and will make the town unsafe and may result in serious consequences.
Akatsuki_by_nessis.gif
Application
IGN:
What classes are you specializing into?:
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:
How long have you been on HC?:
Why do you want to join?:
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?:
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?:
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?:
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
Akatsuki_by_nessis.gif
The spirit of the Legion of Oblivion,
These are the guidelines we expect the members to follow in each of the LO cities. These simple guidelines reduce stress on the playerbase and produce a more fluid and fun time for the members of LO as well as the server in general.
As a member of LO you are expected to follow these guidelines at all times. If these guidelines do not match your beliefs or play styles there will be no hard feelings if you are to leave LO to find a home more suited to your play style. In the case that these guidelines are broken by members of LO there will be consequences ranging from fines to removal from the Kingdom.
Be a good sport.
  • Be respectful after PvP. Don’t taunt other players when they lose. On the same token, nobody likes a sore loser. Be the stronger person by being polite and friendly, even if other players are trying to taunt you. A 'good fight' can go a long way.
  • Encourage new players so we build a stronger community. Consider putting their stuff in a chest and let them know you’ve done this. Teach people instead of laughing at them. Encourage them to keep trying.
  • Don’t accuse players of cheating or using hacks if you lose against them. Instead, gather evidence and report it.
  • No underhand tactics like using TS to force an opponent out of their MC client. If other players use underhand tactics against you, don’t stoop to their level.
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Play with your team, not against it.
  • No killing other LO members in anger nor ignorance.
  • If you don’t know another player check their town before engaging in PvP. If you find out they’re a new LO recruit (not yet on Town regions), give them their stuff back.
  • No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
  • Messing around is understandable, but when it comes to the point where people are dying, it needs to stop (for example, when melon fights escalate too swords and spells). That in no way gives new members a good sense of kingdom unity.
  • No killing fellow LO members for a bounty.
Play nice.
  • Don’t be a troll. Teasing and joking are fine in principle, but if the other person finds it offensive, it stops.
  • No abusive talk or excessive swearing in TS or ingame chat toward other LO members, server staff, or anyone at all in public channels.
  • Use the right TS channel for your activities. If you're heading out raiding with a team, or if you’re there for quiet chat, move to an appropriate channel with your group.
Respect the server rules, but more than that, respect the SPIRIT of the rules.
  • Pushing boundaries is fine, but doing things that go against the spirit of the rules, even if it hasn't been banned yet, is not acceptable.
  • No glitching, no using enderpearls to pass through solid blocks, no “abusing the server mechanics” and so on.
  • No using hacks or alt accounts.
Akatsuki_by_nessis.gif
Allied Towns
LO Kingdom
Paragon​
Braavos​
Verstad​
Rapture​
All non-allied towns should be approached with caution.
Akatsuki_by_nessis.gif
Citizen List
Rumblestikk - Mayor​
Ezmac2099 - SiC​
Joshtsai​

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I watch this thread all day everyday. - Btw I'm using the banner as my signature! :p

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN:FrankyDemon1996
Time zone:Eastern.
What classes are you specializing into?:Runeblade,Samurai.
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:Yes.
How long have you been on HC?:About 4 months.
Why do you want to join?:Because LOR is going to be the PVP town of LO and all i do is basicly pvp so yeah!
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I was in umbra, i left because of the way i was treated and how i was unappreciated .
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes i do.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: I like the "Be a good Sport one" because it means that there is no trash talking on are side.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Yes it still allows me to have fun.
Tell us about yourself: Like i have said before on other apps i have a bloodlust i lust for pvp i will not stop until the enemy is dead, i love having fun, and i am a great person if you get to know me.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I am the battlemage, I use my ability's so imbue my sword with different type of sorcery's and power, at the age of 16 I turned into a blood sucking demon that now wants to devour my enemy's to grow stronger, my special ability is having no fear, fear is something weaklings have,I have lust.... Lust for blood. The Akatsuki will bring me more victims too feed on and I will be forever in dept for their kindness.
Referrals:Rumblestikk,EzMac2099,Leo2596,ect.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Time zone:Canada
Why do you want to join?:Because LOR is going to be the PVP town of LO and all i do is basicly pvp so yeah!
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?:
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: I like the "Be a good Sport one" because it means that there is no trash talking on are side.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Yes it still allows me to have fun.
Tell us about yourself: Like i have said before on other apps i have a bloodlust i lust for pvp i will not stop until the enemy is dead, i love having fun, and i am a great person if you get to know me.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I am the battlemage, i use my ability's so imbue my sword with different type of sorcery's and power, at the age of 16 i turned into a blood sucking demon that now wants to devour my enemy's to grow stronger, my special ability is having no fear, fear is something weaklings have i have lust.... Lust for blood. The Akatsuki will bring me more victims too feed on and i will be forever in dept for their kindness.
Referrals:Rumblestikk,EzMac2099,Leo2596(DA BEAST).
ADDITONAL INFO: WHAT U TALKING ABOOT.
UH WHY AM I NOT UR REFERRAL

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Time zone:Eastern.
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: I was in umbra, i left because of the way i was treated and how i was unappreciated .
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: I am the battlemage, I use my ability's so imbue my sword with different type of sorcery's and power, at the age of 16 I turned into a blood sucking demon that now wants to devour my enemy's to grow stronger, my special ability is having no fear, fear is something weaklings have,I have lust.... Lust for blood. The Akatsuki will bring me more victims too feed on and I will be forever in dept for their kindness.
Referrals:Rumblestikk,EzMac2099,Leo2596,ext.

Fix this, a SS of your current skin helps us grasp your back story.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Can I just have a skin? I don't pvp much as off late, but I need a new skin.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:joshtsai
Time zone: PST
What classes are you specializing into?:Mastered Wizard, Leveling up Necro(will stop at 50), and looking into Warrior Type Classes
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:Yep
How long have you been on HC?: Little under a year.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a tighter knit, good community within LO
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Braavos
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: Play nice. Its all just game, but its all about the game.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Na, it envokes more fun in that, we have to try harder to gain respect around the LO community.
Tell us about yourself: Asian, been a long time anime fan. The old Cartoon Network introduced me.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: A decendant of Kabuto, Joshua studied the art of Jutsu, perfecting all aspects of it. He then went into the black art following in both Kabuto and Hidan the art of magic. Hiding among the merchants of Bastion, he is biding his time, perfecting his powers. Also I have no skin atm, no skills in editing skins, etc.
Referrals: I know, and am on pretty good terms with everyone. (same app as the one on the Guild Page)

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:joshtsai
Time zone: PST
What classes are you specializing into?:Mastered Wizard, Leveling up Necro(will stop at 50), and looking into Warrior Type Classes
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:Yep
How long have you been on HC?: Little under a year.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a tighter knit, good community within LO
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Braavos
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: Play nice. Its all just game, but its all about the game.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Na, it envokes more fun in that, we have to try harder to gain respect around the LO community.
Tell us about yourself: Asian, been a long time anime fan. The old Cartoon Network introduced me.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: A decendant of Kabuto, Joshua studied the art of Jutsu, perfecting all aspects of it. He then went into the black art following in both Kabuto and Hidan the art of magic. Hiding among the merchants of Bastion, he is biding his time, perfecting his powers. Also I have no skin atm, no skills in editing skins, etc.
Referrals: I know, and am on pretty good terms with everyone. (same app as the one on the Guild Page)

What does the Akatsuki benefit from you joining?

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
What does the Akatsuki benefit from you joining?
Starting off the first thing you can and will expect from me is the level off maturity that is looked for in the Herocraft Staff. I try to carry that attitude everywhere I go, from the battlefield to chat rooms. Another thing that I can give in benefit is my activeness and availability to join the battlefield. Also potions and other Alchemist related items. I don't plan on switching professions, so you can count on me always having them. Also sometimes I can add come comedic humor here and there.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Starting off the first thing you can and will expect from me is the level off maturity that is looked for in the Herocraft Staff. I try to carry that attitude everywhere I go, from the battlefield to chat rooms. Another thing that I can give in benefit is my activeness and availability to join the battlefield. Also potions and other Alchemist related items. I don't plan on switching professions, so you can count on me always having them. Also sometimes I can add come comedic humor here and there.

Accepted on this end, get with EzMac2099 for a skin.