• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Indar (Recruiting)

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:
1.) IGN (In Game Name): N/A
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: Because i heard you guys have lots of AIDS here and im really in the need of some
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?: aldenshire, axiom, haven, and i think volantis
4.) What are your class goals?: To finish highschool and become a pron star
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or shhhh: i am goo at RolePlaying
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: Yep
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: www.hc.to

Thanks for your time!

ZaZa Accepted!

HeroGuy

Dirt
1.) IGN (In Game Name):CreepyBro123
2.) Why would you like join Indar?:I would like to join Indar because I don't have a town.Most people said join Indar so I think that town is pretty good. I think i can help out in many ways .
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?:I,haven't been in any other town because I'm a new person on the server :)
4.) What are your class goals?:For now,I do not know
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?:I'm good at building,PVP
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: Yes
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.52353/

dylandadon123

Glowing Redstone
.) ING (In Game Name): Dylandadon123
2.) Why would you like to join Indar?: been to alot of crapy towns with bad pvp but i think this town is the one and like the players in it.
4.) What are your class goals?: mastered ninja and ranger and lvl 35 wizard at the moment
5.) What do your skills include; (PvP, PvE, and/or building)?:love pvp and and building hpefully will be great help in this town
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: yes all of them
:) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
1.) IGN (In Game Name):CreepyBro123
2.) Why would you like join Indar?:I would like to join Indar because I don't have a town.Most people said join Indar so I think that town is pretty good. I think i can help out in many ways .
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any?:I,haven't been in any other town because I'm a new person on the server :)
4.) What are your class goals?:For now,I do not know
5.) What do your skills include; ( PvP, PvE, and/or Building)?:I'm good at building,PVP
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: Yes
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.52353/

Accepted! PM me in-game for invite.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
.) ING (In Game Name): Dylandadon123
2.) Why would you like to join Indar?: been to alot of crapy towns with bad pvp but i think this town is the one and like the players in it.
4.) What are your class goals?: mastered ninja and ranger and lvl 35 wizard at the moment
5.) What do your skills include; (PvP, PvE, and/or building)?:love pvp and and building hpefully will be great help in this town
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules?: yes all of them
:) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Accepted! PM me in-game for invite!

Tectorin

Wood
1.) IGN: dont think i have one
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: i just need to join a town so i can get spec'd
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any? nope, none, im a noob
4.) What are your class goals? i want to be a Ranged hunter dude,
5.) What do your skills include; i am good with a sword and bow
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules? pretty sure i have no issue with them
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tectorins-whitelist-application.52295/#post-411041

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
1.) IGN: dont think i have one
2.) Why would you like join Indar?: i just need to join a town so i can get spec'd
3.) What other towns have you been in, if any? nope, none, im a noob
4.) What are your class goals? i want to be a Ranged hunter dude,
5.) What do your skills include; i am good with a sword and bow
6.) Do you agree to all of Indar's rules? pretty sure i have no issue with them
7.) Link to your Herocraft whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tectorins-whitelist-application.52295/#post-411041

Your IGN is your player name.
I'm assuming your IGN is Tectorin

Accepted! PM me in-game for invite!