• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Glaciem [KO] [28] [Honorable Evil] - Recruiting

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
1. IGN: Watter_Bottle​

2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: A good while, over a year i think​

3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): My town has gone under. I'm ready to move out and get to know a larger more active group of players​

4. Towns you've been in: Valor, Halvalor, Valhallah​

5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I'm a good builder and designer (i can back that up with proof.) I'm a master mason *free service* and i'm an active leveling ranger​

6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I raised over 11k coin for valor and helped out for hours on projects getting everything made​

7. Referrals / Warrantor: Lastivity, Moejunur, Plasma38, Nadastorm are a few you can contact about my general behavior and attitude.​

8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope. I play a clean game and a clean .jar file :)

9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 2 hours or more​

10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes i have skype. Willing to hop on at any time :)
My name is Iarbobray and I support this post.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I went to a snow biome yesterday and could not get snow no matter what. I think it might be impossible to get, or I'm either really unlucky, or really dumb.

For some reason you can't dig up nowballs, can't cut vines, and you can't cut leaf blocks either. They all just dissapear without dropping anything..

So @Theazian , those fucks you give, hide them for later.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Watter_Bottle​

2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: A good while, over a year i think​

3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): My town has gone under. I'm ready to move out and get to know a larger more active group of players​

4. Towns you've been in: Valor, Halvalor, Valhallah​

5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I'm a good builder and designer (i can back that up with proof.) I'm a master mason *free service* and i'm an active leveling ranger​

6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: I raised over 11k coin for valor and helped out for hours on projects getting everything made​

7. Referrals / Warrantor: Lastivity, Moejunur, Plasma38, Nadastorm are a few you can contact about my general behavior and attitude.​

8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: Nope. I play a clean game and a clean .jar file :)

9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 2 hours or more​

10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: Yes i have skype. Willing to hop on at any time :)
I have been with Watter_Bottle since zeal. He is an incredible leader, builder, and decent at PVP. I know him very well, and he can be trusted with anything within the town. He isn't some dick who will betray us in the end. I fully support this application, and with that being said, @Watter_Bottle Welcome to Glaciem! Get with us in game for Coords!

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to the town, both of you :D

As for the security below our walls, I'm completly fine with stone bricks :)

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to the town, both of you :D

As for the security below our walls, I'm completly fine with stone bricks :)

May I get to work on them with stone-brick then? :D

Also really glad we are getting more players joining the town, see you all in game!

Bluetank

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN: Bluetank​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 2 years of minecraft and .5 years for herocraft​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):Malomarcus says it is a good well built town with good players and good security​
4. Towns you've been in: Winterfell on the last map​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am good at building and i am the perfect class for supporting in attacks or mob arenas​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:I will help the town any way i can​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Malomarcus​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 2-3 hours​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:no but I might get one​

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Bluetank​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: 2 years of minecraft and .5 years for herocraft​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate):Malomarcus says it is a good well built town with good players and good security​
4. Towns you've been in: Winterfell on the last map​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am good at building and i am the perfect class for supporting in attacks or mob arenas​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town:I will help the town any way i can​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: Malomarcus​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: No​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: 2-3 hours​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently:no but I might get one​
ACCEPTED! Get with a Glaciem member in-game, they can get you going :p

Phum

Iron
1. IGN: Phumlaphee​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: A year, I just made a year about a week ago​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): You guys seem cool, I always wanted to join an evil town​
4. Towns you've been in: Fumo​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am an awesome person. I also would like to be involved in building and pvp because that is what is fun.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as I can :33​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None whatsoever​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: about 3 to 4 hours a day​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have skype and i can get online frequently​

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
We were raided late yesterday. It was from Alexhoff, Nuclearcouch, and Ih0p. We managed to drive them back. And whEn I get home from school today I will work on the walls.

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
1. IGN: Phumlaphee​
2. How long have you been on Herocraft & Minecraft: A year, I just made a year about a week ago​
3. Why do you want to join our town (please elaborate): You guys seem cool, I always wanted to join an evil town​
4. Towns you've been in: Fumo​
5. What do you think makes you indispensable for Glaciem: I am an awesome person. I also would like to be involved in building and pvp because that is what is fun.​
6. How much effort are you willing to put into the town: As much as I can :33​
7. Referrals / Warrantor: None​
8. Any case of town theft / rule breaking before: None whatsoever​
9. How much time do you usually spend on HC: about 3 to 4 hours a day​
10. Do you have skype and can you get online frequently: I have skype and i can get online frequently​
Accepted! Get with one of us in game!

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
We were raided late yesterday. It was from Alexhoff, Nuclearcouch, and Ih0p. We managed to drive them back. And whEn I get home from school today I will work on the walls.
When you say "raided" did they actually steal a bunch of stuff?