• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

{Hamlet}EnchantedHollow ~Evil~

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN : Cheseit
Location and Time Zone : United States , California. PST
Previous Towns :
None
Why you left the town: N/A
Tell us about yourself : I'm a new player with previous experiences in pvp. I'm trying out this foreign pvp experience and really enjoying it. I like building and mining, but my passion lies truly in pvp.
Why do you want to join us?: Im looking for a safe place to store loot, and friends to co operate with. I want to belong to something greater than the sum of its parts and help take down the enemy.
Referrals :
_Parsalin
IGN: spy0808
Time zone: GMT, England
Previous Towns: none, im new
Tell us about yourself: i love mining and PvEng, not so good at building though
Why do you want to join us: for a safe abode :)
Referrals: none, but JupiterRome gave me this link
Welcome both of you to EnchantedHollow, ask myself or any other managers for an invite.

Last edited:

CanDoBlue

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN : Cheseit
Location and Time Zone : United States , California. PST
Previous Towns :
None
Why you left the town: N/A
Tell us about yourself : I'm a new player with previous experiences in pvp. I'm trying out this foreign pvp experience and really enjoying it. I like building and mining, but my passion lies truly in pvp.
Why do you want to join us?: Im looking for a safe place to store loot, and friends to co operate with. I want to belong to something greater than the sum of its parts and help take down the enemy.
Referrals :
_Parsalin
Accepted, Get with me in game

coolcow92

Dirt
IGN :coolcow
Location and Time Zone : Eastern time North Carolina
Previous Towns : none
Why you left the town: i didn't have a previous town
Tell us about yourself : I play on mine
why do you want to join us?:I love to play rpg type servers and you said you focus on training pvp skills. I love to pvp and with the new powers on the server it'll even more intense. Also I would like to become a better pvper. That is why I want to join your town
Referrals

^
I

*it will be
"I play on mine".......on mine what? On mine pony???

spelling.....learn it.
XD

EditL: Also, your whitelist says that your 15 but this post says your 13........ so which one are you lying on ;)

Cbop1012

Wood
IGN : cbop1012

Location and Time Zone : United States, MST
Why you left the town: -
Tell us about yourself : Well I am new to herocraft and while im experienced in pvp im not very experienced in herocrafts for of pvp. I am not a very high level yet either but I want to join a town where I can learn the ropes and level up :D
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join so I can learn some things from more experienced players and find a good first town that I hope to stay with and help grow. I also believe I can help build as I think I am a pretty good builder.
Referrals : found this town trolling around the forums.

IGN : ANGRYBIRDS6969
Location and Time Zone : Minnesota, Central standard time
Previous Towns : Port Royal, Incendus, Axiom, and Indar
Why you left the town? : Well the first three died out and Indar is boring.
Tell us about yourself : I like to build and pvp. I like doing work for the town to make things look nice.
Why do you want to join us? : Because this town seems like it will be fun with all the pvp action.
Referrals : Franky

IGN : whitehatincoon
Location and Time Zone : Minnesota, Central Standard Time
Previous Towns : Port Royal, Inendious, Axiom, Indar
Why you left the town: Port Royal- Friends went to incendous, Incendous- Became founding member of Axiom, Axiom- It died, Indar-It is boring
Tell us about yourself : I game, I pvp and build, and i am dedicated to towns I like.
why do you want to join us?: Well it is a good looking town, I feel like I can help with building projects, and I think that I would be a great member for Enchanted Hollow.
Referrals

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN : cbop1012
Location and Time Zone : United States, MST
Why you left the town: -
Tell us about yourself : Well I am new to herocraft and while im experienced in pvp im not very experienced in herocrafts for of pvp. I am not a very high level yet either but I want to join a town where I can learn the ropes and level up :D
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join so I can learn some things from more experienced players and find a good first town that I hope to stay with and help grow. I also believe I can help build as I think I am a pretty good builder.
Referrals : found this town trolling around the forums.
IGN : ANGRYBIRDS6969
Location and Time Zone : Minnesota, Central standard time
Previous Towns : Port Royal, Incendus, Axiom, and Indar
Why you left the town? : Well the first three died out and Indar is boring.
Tell us about yourself : I like to build and pvp. I like doing work for the town to make things look nice.
Why do you want to join us? : Because this town seems like it will be fun with all the pvp action.
Referrals : Franky

Welcome to EnchantedHollow you two, I'm happy to have you with us! Msg me for an invite ingame!

whitayy

Soulsand
ING: whitayy
Location and Time Zone: England, greenwich mean time
Previous Towns: Roanoke, Odesey, Aldenshere, Odessey have mixed with Aldenshere
Why you left the Town?: because Aldenshere never pvp anymore, it's quite boring just being on your own
Tell us about your self: I love to PvP and I'm a descent builder as well,I like team fights, and I want to make this town mor powerful
Why do you want to join us?: because you have really good people in your town, and I want to PvP with themand I love the desighn of your town so far
Referrals: I was looking on the forums and I saw this town thread, looks really good

Avoir

Obsidian
ING: whitayy
Location and Time Zone: England, greenwich mean time
Previous Towns: Roanoke, Odesey, Aldenshere, Odessey have mixed with Aldenshere
Why you left the Town?: because Aldenshere never pvp anymore, it's quite boring just being on your own
Tell us about your self: I love to PvP and I'm a descent builder as well,I like team fights, and I want to make this town mor powerful
Why do you want to join us?: because you have really good people in your town, and I want to PvP with themand I love the desighn of your town so far
Referrals: I was looking on the forums and I saw this town thread, looks really good
What a suprise, wouldn't of thought that you would apply for EH, message me in game for an invite.

whitayy

Soulsand
Ok im in England so i dont know what time your school ends at in our time, i just finished school. But ook

IGN : SadieCharlie
Location and Time Zone : England, GMT
Previous Towns : Roanoke, ThunderBluff and Odyessey merged with Aldneshire.
Why you left the town: Aldenshire was lame to be honest and there wasnt really anything happening, also inactive players.
Tell us about yourself : I'm very fond of pvp, mastered 3 classes Ninja Ranger and Disciple no personal info for all you pedos out there <3
Why do you want to join us?: I'm decent at building and love to PVP as a group and seem like a good bunch of people (apart from Xhazed he's a mug) lol jks. k thx Also i have TS
Referrals : whitayy

Avoir

Obsidian
IGN : SadieCharlie
Location and Time Zone : England, GMT
Previous Towns : Roanoke, ThunderBluff and Odyessey merged with Aldneshire.
Why you left the town: Aldenshire was lame to be honest and there wasnt really anything happening, also inactive players.
Tell us about yourself : I'm very fond of pvp, mastered 3 classes Ninja Ranger and Disciple no personal info for all you pedos out there <3
Why do you want to join us?: I'm decent at building and love to PVP as a group and seem like a good bunch of people (apart from Xhazed he's a mug) lol jks. k thx Also i have TS
Referrals : whitayy

Welcome to EnchantedHollow msg me for invite!