• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] - Durotar - [Evil] {16} Recruiting!

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
I was going to wright a post on what happend to me by Beastt but I decided not to make myself look like a whiney wimp who needs to get his anger out my typeing. Well actually I DID TYPE IT then I deleted it. My anger is mostly gone right now but that does not mean that it is not compleatly gone. I actually have my 'Anger Speech' coppied and i may post a link to it later on. Beware of Durotar and Beastt.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
I was going to wright a post on what happend to me by Beastt but I decided not to make myself look like a whiney wimp who needs to get his anger out my typeing. Well actually I DID TYPE IT then I deleted it. My anger is mostly gone right now but that does not mean that it is not compleatly gone. I actually have my 'Anger Speech' coppied and i may post a link to it later on. Beware of Durotar and Beastt.
Durotar is no longer accepting slow/annoying people. - Thanks!

Jimblox

Dirt
IGN: Jimblox
When did you join Herocraft? About two days ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Roughly a year ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Cookies
Previous Towns? None.
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Warrior level 3 / Crafter level 4
What can you contribute to Durotar? I'm excellent at building ominous structures.
Why do you want to join Durotar? Sounds like a place I can learn about Dreadknights, and also sounds like I'd get along well with the citizens.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Well, I do have children, and a full time job, that being said maybe 15-20 hours.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I do not have a mic, not have I ever used teamspeak but I'm sure I could figure it out pretty quickly.
How did you hear about Durotar? I found you in this forum.
Additional Info: U.S. Army Iraq and Afghanistan combat veteran.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Jimblox
When did you join Herocraft? About two days ago.
When did you start playing Minecraft? Roughly a year ago.
Did you read all of the town rules? Cookies
Previous Towns? None.
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? N/A
Class/Profession | Level: Warrior level 3 / Crafter level 4
What can you contribute to Durotar? I'm excellent at building ominous structures.
Why do you want to join Durotar? Sounds like a place I can learn about Dreadknights, and also sounds like I'd get along well with the citizens.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? Well, I do have children, and a full time job, that being said maybe 15-20 hours.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? I do not have a mic, not have I ever used teamspeak but I'm sure I could figure it out pretty quickly.
How did you hear about Durotar? I found you in this forum.
Additional Info: U.S. Army Iraq and Afghanistan combat veteran.
Pending. - I'll consider accepting you once you download teamspeak 3, it's free and just hop on the herocraft teamspeak server:
IP: ts.herocraftonline.com
Password: dhrocks

and I suggest getting a few days/a week's experience on the server before joining our town - we'll see how you go.

Contact me in-game.

Dredrikith

Iron
IGN: Dredrikith
When did you join Herocraft? June 29th 2012
When did you start playing Minecraft? About this time last year.
Did you read all of the town rules? cookies
Previous Towns? Riften (Last map)
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)? Have not been in one on this map yet.
Class/Profession | Level: Warrior/Crafter 1/6 Just got back into it.
What can you contribute to Durotar? I am hard working dedicated person. Willing to help out and work towards the town.
Why do you want to join Durotar? Looking for a good home and some cool people to play with.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? As many as the wife will let me...At least 20 on the week days. Many more on the weekends.
Do you have a mic and/or are able to use Teamspeak? Yes
How did you hear about Durotar? Recruitment channel.
Additional Info: Zug zug.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Did you read all of the town rules? Yes
What can you contribute to Durotar? I am hard working dedicated person. Willing to help out and work towards the town.
Why do you want to join Durotar? Looking for a good home and some cool people to play with.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? As many as the wife will let me...At least 20 on the week days. Many more on the weekends.
Pending. - Please re-read all of the town rules.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Massive reconstruction of the town.

Good work to all the members involved, especially timtim and beastt. If you haven't been involved in the reconstruction, or haven't been making yourself useful, I will find you and slap you back to the nearest hospital so they can put you back into your mother.

Also, the exp boost is over, so you can stop being selfish and get back to helping with the town. You guys know who you are...

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Did you read all of the town rules? cookies
Accepted. - Get with me or @Tino_the_Ninja in-game or poke either of us on TS.

Hider101

Coal
IGN:Hider101
When did you join Herocraft? 2 Weeks Ago
When did you start playing Minecraft? A Year And A Half Or So.
Did you read all of the town rules?Yes
Previous Towns?None
Why did you leave the previous Town(s)?
Class/Profession | Level:Crafter And Warrior, Level 0 Atm ;c
What can you contribute to Durotar?Great rp buildings and many helpful redstoning tips.
Why do you want to join Durotar?It sounds like a fun town as my friend said.
How many hours are you able to be on HC per week? daily in Sydney.
How did you hear about Durotar? My friend from HC
Additional Info: i am 17 and i am a girl. I spend my time on mc daily and love HC :).

PCmonkey11

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't bag eclipse with your silly signature.....
Pampita you ran from me and ikebinz with the rest of your town is was hilarious and my favourite part was when you left your town members to die over and over after you died :cool: