• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Dihara [Neutral] [38]

Azurapeer

TNT
  1. IGN: azurapeer
  2. Age | Timezone: 17|+1
  3. How long do you been on HC: Since Oct 4, 2011
  4. Previous towns/affiliations: I have been in 1 town before, didn't like it too much though, I was the only player online most of the time.
  5. How many hours do you spend on Herocraft per week: About 1.5 hours per day, 10,5 hours
  6. Your main class and profession class: Caster, I want to become a Wizard (lvl. 19 atm)
  7. What can you bring to Dihara: A fresh player with an execptional building skill as well as a great knowlage of Minecraft. Things I've build in the past are: (A 16-bit ALU (as well as many other redstone circuitry), 1:1 scale eiffel tower, 1:1 scale colluseum, An HD pixel art of Altaïr(took 6 hours), ect, ect.

Archangel

Dirt
  1. IGN: Deathmanlv
  2. Age | Timezone: 16|+2
  3. How long do you been on HC: 1 day +-
  4. Previous towns/affiliations: none
  5. How many hours do you spend on Herocraft per week: amm about 2-3h a day for now
  6. Your main class and profession class: Warrior
  7. What can you bring to Dihara: A friendly player who helps around the town and the towns people and i have builded just few things mostly my house that looks like a castle with walls around it and still working on a mineshaft systam that everyone can get there stuff sent to there houses :)

takbot001

Stone
I can't find Dihara, if it's on the forums, call me dumb but I can't find them and if they're not, I understand as you might not want the coordinates to be public but if anyone knows, can they please pm them to me as I can't find anyone herocraft when I'm playing that knows them.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Dihara! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.

Valera

Diamond
Thanks for the payment. Please make sure that your town member list is up to date

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes
It pains me to say it Lasty, but shut it down :'(

it was a good ride, but its been a ghost town for the last 3 months.