• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Dawnstar [Not Recruiting]

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
d9CbI.jpg

The hamlet of Dawnstar will serve as our kingdoms central political and financial hub. The town is made up of largely public buildings, as well as housing for the kingdoms elite and the kingdom guard.

Main Features

Meeting Chambers
Vaults
Market
Railroad to Oblivion and Solitude
Housing

This town is still very much a work in progress, and is largely incomplete.

If you would like to help the town out please feel free to donate:

-smoothstone
-stonebreak
-mossy cobble
-diamonds
-lapis
-glowstone
-netherbrick
-ICE
-coin
-or your time digging

Mayor: Farroes
SIC: Jonsoon
Banker:

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Can this be moved to official towns please

@Xanipher
@Lastivity
@to whom it may concern

My towns centre point is marked in pe #835, if someone could put the region in for me I would owe you one :p I have to log for the night and can't wait up for an admin to get to it sadly.
Thanks!

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay guys its time for us to buckle down and get kingdom. I am gonna start clamping down people not paying taxes, peoples owing money on properties etc.

We also need to think of some fundraising ideas. We need to gather 140k to get Oblivion upgraded aswell as kingdom regions!

lets do this!

@oo00lost00oo
@wolfboy494
@jazza411

Please relay this message to your citizens!

Lez do dis!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Okay guys its time for us to buckle down and get kingdom. I am gonna start clamping down people not paying taxes, peoples owing money on properties etc.

We also need to think of some fundraising ideas. We need to gather 140k to get Oblivion upgraded aswell as kingdom regions!

lets do this!

@oo00lost00oo
@wolfboy494
@jazza411

Please relay this message to your citizens!

Lez do dis!
OOH-RAH!