• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Dawn [17] ♦Recruiting♦

adammplay

Stone
  • IGN :adammplay
  • Current or future class, profession :My Futur class is Warrior/Miner
  • What assets can you bring to the town :I can help mine get resources to make the town better P.S i love so ask me whenever u want me to mine
  • How active are you :Ill play every day
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? :yea sher i dont care
  • How do you feel about turtles? :There Cute they have lived millions of years there awesome feed them bread and youll have a friend :D
  • Have you read the rules? :Yea and i accept em
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? :Yes Im Protect my town with all my life even if it takes a sacerfice
  • Timezone :Eastern Time CA

MonkeyzFtw

Wood
  • IGN: MonkeyzFtw
  • Current or future class, profession: Currently, I am a Disciple and a Miner, but will switch to Engineer in the future to do redstone thingamajigs.
  • What assets can you bring to the town: I like to think of myself as a decent builder, and like to fiddle with ways to make things automated and easier for people.
  • How active are you: Usually, I play for 3-4 hours on the weekdays, but I am on for 7-8 hours on the weekends. I know, I have no life D:
  • Can you use TS3 when needed?: Yup :D
  • How do you feel about turtles?: They remind me of my 3rd grade teacher, who was obsessed with turtles. She had turtles everything. Turtle backpacks, turtle pens, turtle paper, eeeeverything.
  • Have you read the rules?: No, I'm a bad boy :p
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed?: Heck, I'll defend the town from mobs if I have to, there's nothing better than slapping people with a fish.
  • Timezone: Pacific Time (UTC-08:00)

Drunturtle

Stone
  • IGN : Drunkturtle7.
  • Current or future class, profession : Necromancer lvl 41, smith lvl 17.
  • What assets can you bring to the town : Eager to pvp and raid other towns.
  • How active are you : I play everyday mostly around night.
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? : Yes.
  • How do you feel about turtles? : The drunker the better.
  • Have you read the rules? : No.
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : Hell yes!
  • Timezone : Central.

• IGN : Drunkturtle7.
  • Current or future class, profession : Necromancer lvl 41, smith lvl 17.
  • What assets can you bring to the town : Eager to pvp and raid other towns.
  • How active are you : I play everyday mostly around night.
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? : Yes.
  • How do you feel about turtles? : The drunker the better.
  • Have you read the rules? : No.
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : Hell yes!
  • Timezone : Central.
Accept, check your PM's and message a manager in game to get setup, welcome.

IGN: DaAwesomeNoob
Current or future class,profession : I want to be a Paladin or Wizard, I would like to be a Smith.
What assests can you bring the town : I can help build lots of things, people say im fairly nice to talk with. Ill help new town members (of course when im not a noob member anymore.)
How do you feel about turtles?: I. Love. Turtles.
Have you read the rules? :Yes
Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : I will help anything that will harm the town. Im a great pvper and can protect great :D.
Timezone : Florida EST

IGN: DaAwesomeNoob
Current or future class,profession : I want to be a Paladin or Wizard, I would like to be a Smith.
What assests can you bring the town : I can help build lots of things, people say im fairly nice to talk with. Ill help new town members (of course when im not a noob member anymore.)
How do you feel about turtles?: I. Love. Turtles.
Have you read the rules? :Yes
Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : I will help anything that will harm the town. Im a great pvper and can protect great :D.
Timezone : Florida EST
Denied, failed rule check and under the required age.

Best of luck applying to other towns, feel free to reapply when age requirement is met.

ikillyoux2

Dirt
  • IGN : ikillyoux2 (Wasn't thinking when first created the name)
  • Current or future class, profession: Hmm I'd like to become a Paladin or maybe a dreadknight.
  • What assets can you bring to the town : I really like to build things...although I am not too good, but I love to build! Some of my buddies say that I'm too nice, they're weird.
  • How active are you : Well I can get on a few times in a week.
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? : Let's see, it will probably depend on the situation in my house.
  • How do you feel about turtles? : I've had a student nicknamed Turtle...he was funny...turtles for life!
  • Have you read the rules? : No I did not, who needs rules right?
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : Well...I'll try not to be an "Usopp". I'll defend with my best capabilities!
  • Timezone : Central Time Zone

• IGN : ikillyoux2 (Wasn't thinking when first created the name)
  • Current or future class, profession: Hmm I'd like to become a Paladin or maybe a dreadknight.
  • What assets can you bring to the town : I really like to build things...although I am not too good, but I love to build! Some of my buddies say that I'm too nice, they're weird.
  • How active are you : Well I can get on a few times in a week.
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? : Let's see, it will probably depend on the situation in my house.
  • How do you feel about turtles? : I've had a student nicknamed Turtle...he was funny...turtles for life!
  • Have you read the rules? : No I did not, who needs rules right?
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : Well...I'll try not to be an "Usopp". I'll defend with my best capabilities!
  • Timezone : Central Time Zone
Your app is under review.

DonMachete

Dirt
IGN : DonMachete.
Current or future class,profession : Ranger lvl45, enchanter lvl 30.
What assets can you bring to the town : I'm great at pvp with the bow, I can enchant armor for the town and can help build if needed.
How active are you : I play almost daily.
Can you use TS3 when needed? : Yes.
How do you feel about turtles? : I like turtles.
Have you read the rules? : No.
Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : Of course.
Timezone : East.
Previous Towns (Aegis) : None.

MTN__D3W

Iron
IGN : MTN_D3W
  • Current or future class, profession : Class ( Ranger or Ninja or Berserker) Profession: Merchant
  • What assets can you bring to the town : Fantastic building and Redstone use, all around good vibes
  • How active are you : 2-3 times a week
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? : Yes
  • How do you feel about turtles? : "I'm like Turtles"
  • Have you read the rules? : No...... which is a yes but your rules say no
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : YEs
  • Timezone : Eastern
  • Previous Towns (Aegis) :

Last edited:
IGN : MTN_D3W
  • Current or future class, profession : Class ( Ranger or Ninja or Berserker) Profession: Merchant
  • What assets can you bring to the town : Fantastic building and Redstone use, all around good vibes
  • How active are you : 2-3 times a week
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? : Yes
  • How do you feel about turtles? : "I'm like Turtles"
  • Have you read the rules? : No...... which is a yes but your rules say no
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : YEs
  • Timezone : Eastern
  • Previous Towns (Aegis) :
IGN : DonMachete.
Current or future class,profession : Ranger lvl45, enchanter lvl 30.
What assets can you bring to the town : I'm great at pvp with the bow, I can enchant armor for the town and can help build if needed.
How active are you : I play almost daily.
Can you use TS3 when needed? : Yes.
How do you feel about turtles? : I like turtles.
Have you read the rules? : No.
Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : Of course.
Timezone : East.
Previous Towns (Aegis) : None.

Accepted, check your PM's and contact a manger in game to get setup

sevazh

Iron
IGN: sevazh
Current class, profession: Necromancer( level 27) Smith(level 3).
What assets can you bring to the town: I can help build it and take part in Pvp.
How active are you : I get on everyday for 2-3 hours. If i don't get on it means i have a lot of homework.
Can you use TS3 when needed? : Sadly i cant. But if i REALLY had to i could, but i have a very heavy accent.
How do you feel about turtles? : Everyone loves turtles. I mean how can you not?
Have you read the rules? : No
Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : Yes!
Timezone : Washington DC, EST

Enrix79

Coal
Hi there!
I would like to join your town, and this is my application:

• IGN : Enrix79
  • Current or future class, profession : I am a level 31 Runeblade, and a Blacksmith level 30 as profession
  • What assets can you bring to the town : I am a gentle and helpful player, and I could help with anything you need, from defending the town, gathering materials, building, joining events, or anything else you ask me!
  • How active are you : I play almost everyday for a few hours...
  • Can you use TS3 when needed? : Sure!
  • How do you feel about turtles? : I think they are cute
  • Have you read the rules? : No
  • Are you willing to defend the town when needed? : I am always ready for PvP! I am even an experienced player of Minecraft, and always ready to fight for the Town!
  • Timezone : GMT +1
  • Previous Towns (Aegis) : Burgundia
Have a good day,
Regards